Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 08:02 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,529,007 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Women in Philly are either gold diggers or sex crazy.

Two bad qualities
Your momma really screwed your mind didn't she
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2009, 08:07 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,011,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
Your momma really screwed your mind didn't she

I need a NUT

Old 09-17-2009, 08:26 PM

2,544 posts, read 4,282,950 times
Did you really just say that?

Old 09-17-2009, 08:40 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,696,895 times
Quote:
I need a NUT
Oh, poor Grasshopper, you only have one? I wouldn't worry too much about it, though. I once had a most pleasant relationship with an Italian who lost a testicle through an accident but it didn't deter him one bit nor affect his performance in the least.

Conversely, when I owned and operated a horse farm many years ago, I was given a show pony on consignment to sell who, albeit a great performer, turned out - once he left the family who'd owned him for many years - horribly unpredictable where his general behavior was concerned.

Nasty little piece of work he was and I finally realized that I couldn't in all good conscience sell him to anyone as he would arbitrarily attack children and adults with no forewarning (to this day I have a scar on my shoulder from when he literally picked me up, dropped me back down and then tried to stomp on me!)

My equine vet came and checked him out and, although this pony had been gelded it turned out that he actually had an undescended testicle. By that time the pony was 16 years old, the surgery to remove the undescended testicle was complex and expensive and his owners agreed with me that it was best to put him down rather than subject anyone to his tantrums.

Sorry for the long story, Grasshopper. I realize that your attention span and reading comprehension are limited and that you'll probably not read this in its entirety but I do have a point to make here.

One nut alone should not affect you. An undescended nut just might.

Old 09-17-2009, 08:43 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:
I need a NUT
almond? peanut? walnut? hazelnut? beernuts?

Old 09-17-2009, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Oh, poor Grasshopper, you only have one? I wouldn't worry too much about it, though. I once had a most pleasant relationship with an Italian who lost a testicle through an accident but it didn't deter him one bit nor affect his performance in the least.

Conversely, when I owned and operated a horse farm many years ago, I was given a show pony on consignment to sell who, albeit a great performer, turned out - once he left the family who'd owned him for many years - horribly unpredictable where his general behavior was concerned.

Nasty little piece of work he was and I finally realized that I couldn't in all good conscience sell him to anyone as he would arbitrarily attack children and adults with no forewarning (to this day I have a scar on my shoulder from when he literally picked me up, dropped me back down and then tried to stomp on me!)

My equine vet came and checked him out and, although this pony had been gelded it turned out that he actually had an undescended testicle. By that time the pony was 16 years old, the surgery to remove the undescended testicle was complex and expensive and his owners agreed with me that it was best to put him down rather than subject anyone to his tantrums.

Sorry for the long story, Grasshopper. I realize that your attention span and reading comprehension are limited and that you'll probably not read this in its entirety but I do have a point to make here.

A Creative Nut would be even better

Old 09-17-2009, 08:46 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:

Who needs two nuts...they do nothing for me.

Old 09-17-2009, 08:58 PM

Quote:
A Creative Nut would be even better
Your nuts actually have very little to do with creativity unless you're talking basic procreation which anyone can accomplish.

The hormones emanating from the nuts affect the mental processes but in order for them to affect the mental processes it's helpful to have a reasonably functioning brain which can reasonably channel the hormonal input and disperse those hormones accordingly. Animals work on basic instinct, humans are supposedly imbued with rational thought processes. Reading your posts has led me to doubt.

Old 09-17-2009, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Your nuts actually have very little to do with creativity unless you're talking basic procreation which anyone can accomplish.

The hormones emanating from the nuts affect the mental processes but in order for them to affect the mental processes it's helpful to have a reasonably functioning brain which can reasonably channel the hormonal input and disperse those hormones accordingly. Animals work on basic instinct, humans are supposedly imbued with rational thought processes. Reading your posts has led me to doubt.
I'm about to call 976-strokey-doke

Old 09-17-2009, 09:08 PM

Quote:
I'm about to call 976-strokey-doke
I think that's a stellar idea!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships