Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 09:15 PM

2,793 posts, read 6,120,981 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I need a NUT
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Oh, poor Grasshopper, you only have one? I wouldn't worry too much about it, though. I once had a most pleasant relationship with an Italian who lost a testicle through an accident but it didn't deter him one bit nor affect his performance in the least.

Conversely, when I owned and operated a horse farm many years ago, I was given a show pony on consignment to sell who, albeit a great performer, turned out - once he left the family who'd owned him for many years - horribly unpredictable where his general behavior was concerned.

Nasty little piece of work he was and I finally realized that I couldn't in all good conscience sell him to anyone as he would arbitrarily attack children and adults with no forewarning (to this day I have a scar on my shoulder from when he literally picked me up, dropped me back down and then tried to stomp on me!)

My equine vet came and checked him out and, although this pony had been gelded it turned out that he actually had an undescended testicle. By that time the pony was 16 years old, the surgery to remove the undescended testicle was complex and expensive and his owners agreed with me that it was best to put him down rather than subject anyone to his tantrums.

Sorry for the long story, Grasshopper. I realize that your attention span and reading comprehension are limited and that you'll probably not read this in its entirety but I do have a point to make here.

One nut alone should not affect you. An undescended nut just might.
^^ I dont know who's more wacked out here
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2009, 09:19 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,834,922 times
Quote:
I'm about to call 976-strokey-doke
Dieing of laughter....

Old 09-17-2009, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zz4guy View Post
Hahaha ...shes old she has excuse.

Old 09-17-2009, 09:39 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,754,982 times
Quote:
I need a NUT
More evidence that TVSG has homosexual tendencies. Much to discredit to all the gays of the world.

Old 09-17-2009, 09:42 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,754,982 times
By the by, I only have one nut and it has not slowed me one bit. if anything I am more passionate...

Old 09-17-2009, 09:46 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,669,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zz4guy View Post
You don't? How very odd.

Old 09-17-2009, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjl78 View Post
By the by, I only have one nut and it has not slowed me one bit. if anything I am more passionate...
LMAO....since we are stating things about ourselfs...my **** are small...

Oh sorry too far...I'll shut -up now.....they can hate me now ...but I'll never stop now...

Old 09-17-2009, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Hahaha ...shes old she has excuse.
Now you sound like TVSG!

With all due respect, age does have its benefits which are sometimes, unfortunately, wasted on the young. Wait till you get up there, Dear Heart, and you might just look back and think (or even post!), "I remember when STT Resident was posting on this forum I subscribed to. She was admittedly in her 60s and was such a pain in the ass sometimes, so feisty and so confrontational, but I read her posts anyway. I never really knew her but I now appreciate her forthrightness and understand what she was talking about."

Total speculation and fantasy but who knows and who cares. As long as I'm interested enough to respond to CD threads and posts and am able to respond from my own experiences garnered over many years and in many different areas then maybe perhaps just once in a while where issues are concerned I'll continue to touch someone, make them think. Cheers!

Old 09-17-2009, 10:37 PM

Quote:
I'm about to call 976-strokey-doke
I'm calling it a night now but how did THAT work out? Everything good? Hand OK? OTC ibuprofen works well on basic joint stiffness but best to check if ibuprofen isn't contraindicated with other meds. Best be safe.

Old 09-18-2009, 03:29 AM

45,304 posts, read 60,489,441 times
Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships