Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 09:16 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times

Advertisements

Yeah I did...And I met his beautiful wife..isn't it ironic, yeah I really do think...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2010, 09:34 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggladus View Post
Because you AREN'T bad.. your just a WANNABE.. you want the image, but ya don't wanna do the things the REAL ones do

You ever pistol whip the ***** out of somebody for talking shyt?

You ever run up into somebodies house and tied them and their kids up and ransacked their house for the drugs and money?

You ever walked up to somebody, laughed, pulled out your gun and blow a hole into them and walked off with a smirk on your face?

Ever done anything that a hardcore criminal would do?

No? You aren't a bad boy, be yourself and hope somebody finds you and likes you for who you are.
Stargazzer says:
Ziggladus, I'm disgusted with the wimpy
criteria of bad-boy that you submitt.
This is not the criteria for the bad boy that ladies "like"
Its the criteria for the "coward" that....... Nobody Likes .
Did something get mis-worded ? Can you re-affirm or correct the suggested context of your post ?

Last edited by stargazzer; 03-22-2010 at 10:01 PM..

Old 03-23-2010, 10:09 AM

8,518 posts, read 15,639,558 times
NotARedneck, married women are pretty easy to talk to. If I were the type of guy who was willing to sleep with a married woman, I know it would be easy to find one.

cdubs3201, context makes a huge difference. If a girl has a string of jerk boyfriends and then tells me I'm a nice guy, I won't be offended cause I know she's trying to complement me and say I'm not like the others. Likewise, if a girl describes me to her friend as a nice guy, that's not necessarily a bad thing. I had one girl do just that when she was trying to set me up with her friend. And it worked out well.

ziggladus, I agree with you. The bad boy image is absolutely hilarious. Like you said, most are just a bunch of wannabes. Any guy who has to do the bad boy thing to score is just pathetic and any woman who would go for such a guy even though she knows the guy'll treat her like dirt deserves what she gets. I would never want to be with such a woman. The fact that she likes bad boys would make me wonder if she has issues. I certainly can't respect someone who doesn't respect herself. Nice guys may or may not finish last. But I'd rather be accepted for what I am than pretend to be something I'm not. The bad boys and the wannabes actually provide a valuable service. They help the rest of us know who the women are with issues and therefore are the ones we should avoid in the first place. I have a lot more respect for the intelligent woman who can see through that bad boy BS.

Old 03-23-2010, 07:36 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,318,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggladus View Post
Because you AREN'T bad.. your just a WANNABE.. you want the image, but ya don't wanna do the things the REAL ones do

You ever pistol whip the ***** out of somebody for talkin shyt?

You ever run up into somebodies house and tied them and their kids up and ransacked their house for the drugs and money?

You ever walked up to somebody, laughed, pulled out your gun and blow a hole into them and walked off with a smirk on your face?

Ever done anything that a hardcore criminal would do?

No? You aren't a bad boy, be yourself and hope somebody finds you and likes you for who you are.
Isn't that a bit extreme? I really don't think that (real) women want someone that bad. How about someone who does not take crap from anyone and is willing to knock someone on their butt for talking shyt to their woman. If your appearance does not give off a bad boy image but when you walk through the "hood" there is a certain presence that if someone is thinking about messing with you they would think twice.

Truthfully I know a couple of guys that have done some of the things that you mentioned but in my neighborhood they STILL are not considered to be bad boys. They may be considered to be desperate, dumb or hungry but not necessarily bad boys.

Overall I think that women want a man that can make them feel safe and secure regardless of the situation

Old 03-23-2010, 08:35 PM

1,342 posts, read 2,161,930 times
I'm not even going to bother, these sum up everything I could ever say.

Nice Guys do Finish Last! - Karen Brody, The Love And Intimacy Coach

Social Dynamics: The "Nice Guy"---and Why He's Not Nice

Social Dynamics: Nice Guys Part 2

http://funandsocial.blogspot.com/2008/06/nice-guys-part-3.html (broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships