Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 12:21 AM

3,562 posts, read 4,393,677 times

Advertisements

Ok, I've been on a several dating websites! In each and every one of them, I've noticed an abundance of women of the Gemini zodiac sign.

My ex-wife was a Gemini. Also, a woman who I formerly shared a few vacations with turned out to be a Gemini. She and I no longer communicate!

What's up with the Geminis? Are they really that screwed up???

Given my former experiences, I henceforth ensure not to engage in anything with a Gemini woman.

Guys, any of you concur? Are Gemini's really that screwed up???

Women, have you anything to add to this comment?

Thanks.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2009, 01:23 AM

62 posts, read 120,716 times
Don't judge all gemini woman with the failure of one. Their are a lot of factors that influences a person's behavior. Be it the environment, the upbringing she had, and the experiences she encountered. I'd always say to a guy "Treat me like an angel and I'll take you to heaven but treat me like a devil and I'd bring you to hell." Geesh......totally pure evil. LOL

Old 09-17-2009, 01:33 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,179,531 times
Maybe you are just attracted to a certain type of woman...afterall you are the common denominator here and many people continue an attraction of the same type of person whether they intend to or not.

Old 09-17-2009, 06:52 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,379,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chacho_keva View Post
Ok, I've been on a several dating websites! In each and every one of them, I've noticed an abundance of women of the Gemini zodiac sign.

My ex-wife was a Gemini. Also, a woman who I formerly shared a few vacations with turned out to be a Gemini. She and I no longer communicate!

What's up with the Geminis? Are they really that screwed up???

Given my former experiences, I henceforth ensure not to engage in anything with a Gemini woman.

Guys, any of you concur? Are Gemini's really that screwed up???

Women, have you anything to add to this comment?

Thanks.
Yes. Gemini women are really that screwed up, and I can only speak for myself.

Seriously though, I'm a Gemini, and the issue with them is that they really do have 2 sides to them.

Old 09-17-2009, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post

Yes. Gemini women are really that screwed up, and I can only speak for myself.

Seriously though, I'm a Gemini, and the issue with them is that they really do have 2 sides to them.
Stay away from Geminis and Pices - both have dual personalities.

Old 09-17-2009, 07:15 AM

4,897 posts, read 18,487,887 times
my mother is a gemini, and yes she has two sides, most of the time rearing their heads within moments of eachother. its nuts. its as if they have a personality disorder.

example: mother: "we should go out to eat"
me: "ok"
mother: "let me see what we have in the fridge to make for dinner"

Old 09-17-2009, 07:33 AM

4,253 posts, read 9,450,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findinghope View Post
my mother is a gemini, and yes she has two sides, most of the time rearing their heads within moments of eachother. its nuts. its as if they have a personality disorder.

example: mother: "we should go out to eat"
me: "ok"
mother: "let me see what we have in the fridge to make for dinner"

lol well, maybe she has a thought process in her head that she omits, like, "...but the restaurant will be pricey, and I need to pay that power bill, let me see if I can make something at home..."

My daughter is a Gemini and though she's still small, I can see the two sides of her. A laughing, class-clown side, and a serious, concentrated side. So far, I think she is lucky to have the best of both worlds - intellect and sociability. Whether that is going to be a problem, remains to be seen.

Old 09-17-2009, 08:52 AM

5,077 posts, read 14,640,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
Stay away from Geminis and Pices - both have dual personalities.
Hey! Wait a minute!! I'm a Pisces and I don't have a dual personality - yes you do, no I don't, yes you do! Kidding - I don't think all Gemini's have the dual personality trait, only the ones I've met including my ex-husband. I'm a Pisces and I'm about as consistent in my personality as I can be.

Old 09-17-2009, 09:00 AM

9,230 posts, read 16,541,693 times
I don't base my choice in mates on astrology, nor do I blame their flaws on it.

Old 09-17-2009, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreaspercheron View Post
Hey! Wait a minute!! I'm a Pisces and I don't have a dual personality - yes you do, no I don't, yes you do! Kidding - I don't think all Gemini's have the dual personality trait, only the ones I've met including my ex-husband. I'm a Pisces and I'm about as consistent in my personality as I can be.
I can only say that as a fellow piscean. I knew a Libra once that was totally off balance so there are no hard or fast rules to these things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships