Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 05:25 PM

2,754 posts, read 6,100,163 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I know! Some of us are even too sensitive when they discover you can't be 46 and a Fire Monkey at the same time!
Too sensitive? I didn't even realize what you were talking about and wondered "how does he'she know I'm a Monkey?" Then I remembered my tatoo post and went back to it. Posted age was a typo...I'm indeed a proud Fire Monkey. What? Ya think I wouldn't have made sure before getting a tat?
BTW..you need to get a life. Instead of posting snide little comments. Everything you need to know about me, or i care to share with fellow CDers is on my profile page. Otherwise, quit obsessing over me; I'm taken.
Maybe you need to take a break from the net for awhile? Just a suggestion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2010, 05:41 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,147,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerBoy View Post
Too sensitive? I didn't even realize what you were talking about and wondered "how does he'she know I'm a Monkey?" Then I remembered my tatoo post and went back to it. Posted age was a typo...I'm indeed a proud Fire Monkey. What? Ya think I wouldn't have made sure before getting a tat?
BTW..you need to get a life. Instead of posting snide little comments. Everything you need to know about me, or i care to share with fellow CDers is on my profile page. Otherwise, quit obsessing over me; I'm taken.
Maybe you need to take a break from the net for awhile? Just a suggestion.
Typical reaction of somebody caught in a lie! Weren't you also in Australia last time we saw you? Or that was a typo, too? Or perhaps you're a jet-setter?

Old 01-22-2010, 09:42 AM

2,754 posts, read 6,100,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Typical reaction of somebody caught in a lie! Weren't you also in Australia last time we saw you? Or that was a typo, too? Or perhaps you're a jet-setter?
Jesus...Are you mentally challenged? What the hell are you talking about? I've never been to Australia in my life, nor claimed to have been. You have now crossed the line in the harrassment/stalking department. Please be advised that I reported you to the CD Administrator. You need to get some help. Or a life. How many posts do you have?
Women stalker......how weird. And sad.

Old 01-22-2010, 10:56 AM

5,872 posts, read 8,092,375 times
A few things I've learned from relationships that have failed:

If you have a feeling your partner is cheating, they probably are. Communication is a two way street, and both of you have to be willing to communicate. Listening isn't just waiting for the next opportunity to get in an argument of why you're right and they're wrong. Trust is a MAJOR base in a relationship that can transcend almost all things if it's there. Games are for stick and ball sports, teenagers and if you're "playing the field". I'd rather be with a 7 who's a 10 in her "soul" than a 10 who's a 7 in life. Compromise and choosing to stay in love are a big part of marriage, but you can only compromise so much. If you take the time to find a great match, compromise becomes more about what to have for dinner, than the basic foundations of your beliefs and morals. And finally, sex while great and exciting, really IS better with someone who you're truly in love and connected with.

Old 01-22-2010, 12:44 PM

600 posts, read 1,609,111 times
I learned that actions DO speak louder than words, but yet we keep falling for words.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships