Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 09:42 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
Absolutely!!!

My sister is the hot one in the family and I'm astounded at what guys have put up with. They used to come to me asking for advice regarding my sister and I used to just sit there thinking "WTF is wrong with these dudes that they're tolerating that kind of behavior?!" The answer was/is obvious...she's a looker.

You must have one helluva family.............
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2009, 09:53 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Bruce Lee, Mike Tyson, Chuck Liddell, Fedor Emelianenko, Jack Tatum, Ronnie Lott, Thomas "Hitman" Hearns, and Hulk Hogan would be proud of he extreme beat down you just gave tvandsportsguy.

I am LMAO.
Oh snap!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-23-2009, 09:53 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,950,852 times
Beauty is only skin deep.

I have put up with crap and still am.

Old 09-23-2009, 10:58 AM

8,518 posts, read 15,640,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beena View Post
Great Post!! Find myself agreeing with you. It does largely depend on the availability of hot women where a given man is. And yes, women will equally put up with a lot from a guy who is rich.

A hot woman in her 30s and 40s might call the shots for awhile, but she is dumaxx stupid if she doesn't realize that life won't be like that in her 50s and 60s. At that point she will need a personality.
It depends on a lot of things. Is the guy looking for something long-term or just a fling? Does he have a high self-esteem? What's his environment like?

As for women who use their looks to get away with certain things, they eventually discover their looks have faded and the men who used to tolerate them no longer do.

Old 09-23-2009, 11:25 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,184,275 times
I do know guys that are more likely to put up with crap is the woman is loaded and can support him in a certain lifestyle...looks may go hand in hand with that, but not always.

Old 09-23-2009, 01:48 PM

4,533 posts, read 8,340,730 times
I have a friend and one time she broke up with a guy because he cheated on her. He was also a jerk. So I asked her, why did she continue a relationship if he wasn't nice to her. She said it was because he was so good looking. I turned to her and said that just because a guy is good looking it doesn't mean he's a nice guy. She looked surprise and I swear she said to me "It doesn't?" To this day, I still have the urge to hit my head on the wall every time I'm reminded of that conversation, such as now. Excuse me while I go do that.

Old 09-23-2009, 01:55 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,375,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebobs View Post
I have a friend and one time she broke up with a guy because he cheated on her. He was also a jerk. So I asked her, why did she continue a relationship if he wasn't nice to her. She said it was because he was so good looking. I turned to her and said that just because a guy is good looking it doesn't mean he's a nice guy. She looked surprise and I swear she said to me "It doesn't?" To this day, I still have the urge to hit my head on the wall every time I'm reminded of that conversation, such as now. Excuse me while I go do that.
I had a roommate like that. Every other month she was crying about how he'd cheated on her again and whatever cruel things he said to her. We'd have a "I hate his black ass" party and then two seconds later I'd find him downstairs drinking Kool-aid in his boxers After about six months of this I told her "Invest in a d!ldo. It's not the real thing but it's an incredible stimulation."

Old 09-23-2009, 01:56 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,643,558 times
This begs the question: are girls more likey to overlook problems if the guy is rich?

Old 09-23-2009, 01:58 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,565,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
This begs the question: are girls more likey to overlook problems if the guy is rich?
It has been my observation that they are more likely to overlook problems if the guy is hung.

Old 09-23-2009, 02:02 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,184,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
it has been my observation that they are more likely to overlook problems if the guy is hung.
ahahaha
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships