Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 12:45 AM

4,837 posts, read 8,843,643 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracie09 View Post
Dude! Seriously, what did your mother do to you?
Sorry but come on man. I know funny and this.....well

gracie
I cracked a smile but only a faint one and that was because of your shaming conduct.

The funniest material has a fair bit of truth in it but exaggerates too.

Every point here is completely true and doesn't exaggerate one whit. You're right it isn't funny. Men have to put up with this crap - every day!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2010, 12:50 AM

61,289 posts, read 87,253,323 times
3 things
dont marry
dont get her pregnant
when you break up tell her she is too good for you

Old 04-11-2010, 03:46 AM

25,386 posts, read 35,466,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
3 things
dont marry
dont get her pregnant
when you break up tell her she is too good for you
Now there's some good advice.

Old 04-11-2010, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotARedneck View Post
I cracked a smile but only a faint one and that was because of your shaming conduct.

The funniest material has a fair bit of truth in it but exaggerates too.

Every point here is completely true and doesn't exaggerate one whit. You're right it isn't funny. Men have to put up with this crap - every day!
No you don't. You are not required to have a woman in your life. Honestly, if you believe the crap on that list, I'm surprised you'd want to be around one at all.

Old 04-11-2010, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galagaone View Post
Not sure if we're even equals anymore. Females make up 55% of the worforce. More females now graduate from college than do men. But we're still supposed to try to understand them and their feelings..?
Only if you want to be around us .

If it really bugs you, get together with a bunch of your guy friends and buy a deserted island where you can live with just the guys. You're not required to have a relationship with a woman if you don't want to and if you find us that much trouble, I'd suggest you pass. We will.

And yes, we're working on taking over. Just have to whittle down that wage gap....

Old 04-11-2010, 11:33 AM

956 posts, read 1,764,318 times
Ivory, I believe that if the mother does HER JOB , then things will fall into place -particularly the part about how to treat women. Unless the woman is b*tchy , in which case the rules are DIFFERENT ( I don't support unreasonable females). Unless of course, the father was blocking the wife's attempts.

Old 04-11-2010, 02:00 PM

3,486 posts, read 5,675,718 times
Quote:
Quote:
Women want 3 types of men and it is impossible to get them all at once. They start with the attractive, bad boy type, get into a short term marriage with him, sometimes involving children. When that ends, they need the provider type. They like his money but he bores them. Therefore, they may be reluctant to cash out via divorce, if this might result in a decline in their standard of living, so they stay in. At that point, they desire the "love of their life" type and will cheat with him. If the provider wants children, they are happy to oblige, using the sperm of the man they are cheating with.
Quote:
First they want x. Then they want the opposite. If he gives them both, she finds another problem. Its so much fun to torture men with their inconsistencies. Only the "good breeding stock" don't encounter this.
Quote:
What constantly amuses me about her is how she makes these blanket condemnations of men (well nearly all men) that don't even come close to applying to me.
The World According to NotARedneck: "Women are miserable b/tches. Also, it's not fair to paint all men with a broad brush. I hate these women who say unpleasant things to me, because by condemning me, they are condemning all men. I also hate beautiful women. And women who aren't per se beautiful, but attractive. And young women. And women who have careers. And women who are interested in men who are more attractive than me. And women who won't sleep with me. And women who don't think I'm a great catch. But especially women who hate men. And women who hate only one man. And women who don't really hate any man, but still imagine they have the cojones to say unpleasant things to a great guy like me! And hell, why not just say it, women are horrible. But let me emphasize again, it's wrong to pain all men with a broad brush. It's not fair.

Last edited by Redisca; 04-11-2010 at 02:32 PM..

Old 04-11-2010, 02:05 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,159,318 times
Another tip for a son:
Always hide your wallet.

Old 04-11-2010, 02:10 PM

3,486 posts, read 5,675,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Another tip for a son:
Always hide your wallet.
Interesting, that's the advice my parents gave me about men.

Old 04-11-2010, 02:15 PM

4,941 posts, read 8,314,311 times
- Be able to cook for yourself
- Make sure you can do your own laundry
- Be able to provide for yourself
- Treat people with respect and manners and expect the same for yourself
- Women will break your heart, you will break women's heart but please do not become some jaded, bitter man who does nothing but spew negativity about the female gender. If so, you are destined to be loney and miserable.
- Open doors for women, elderly and children
- Be a well-groomed man with ambitions, goals and a zest for life
- Know that success is not determined by what's in your bank account but who will have your back at the end of the day
- Do not loan money to family/friends. Either give it from your heart or say you don't have it
- Everyone is responsible for their own happiness
- Wear protection when having sex
- Don't sleep with skanks
- Don't use women or let them use you
- Your mother will always love you and you can depend on her no matter what.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships