Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2009, 01:08 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,729,092 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAtheBanker View Post
His problem is he doesn't KNOW he's the one with the problems.
Sadly, you're right. No matter where he goes, there he is!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2009, 01:09 PM

2,732 posts, read 6,767,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKP440 View Post
Men, like it or not in order to be cosidered potential "dating or marriage material" you MUST own a dwelling of some sort, have good credit, and money in the bank all by the time you are 30. Anything less, and you loose points with a potential mate. Yes this requirement goes for a one night stand as well. Sounds shallow, but thats what it has come to in this day and age of dating.
You have to have good credit for a one night stand?
Should a guy bring his credit report print-out at the club,etc?

Old 09-24-2009, 01:10 PM

3,219 posts, read 6,582,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Are you related to TVSG? Just wondered, as you randomly capitalize the first letter of some words just as he does.
Are you being nit-picky with me nowwwww???

No, it's just my "style" of accentuating.

Related = nope.

But you're stuck as I am with all CD posters being our relatives, hope you love them all - lol! kidding!

Old 09-24-2009, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by averagejoe76 View Post
You have to have good credit for a one night stand?
Should a guy bring his credit report print-out at the club,etc?
I don't doubt anything anymore - as it's all possible in this "meee-meee" anything goes society.

That's coming to "a future" soon.

Don't forget your financial portfolio, deeds to real estate, Doctorate or Masters degree from an Ivy League university, proof of at least a 6 figure income, and documentation to any future income.

A ready contract signing it all away to her if she marries you.

Is there anything else I'm missing?

Last edited by njguy; 09-24-2009 at 01:25 PM..

Old 09-24-2009, 01:24 PM

5,024 posts, read 8,894,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Ok, i thought that as long as you didn't live in your mom's basement and was on your own that was fine. So living in a apartment is not acceptable in your 30's??_lol Are you kiddin me???

I have had 2 different woman ask me when do I plan to buy a house?? Or why am I not already in a house??

Ok everybody, I'm done, it's clear that I don't qualify for a relationship because women want you now in this SHAKY economy to have a HOUSE???

I mean Come on!
When the next girl asks you if you have a house, ask her how big her 401k is.

Old 09-24-2009, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
When the next girl asks you if you have a house, ask her how big her 401k is.
Another one: "What's in it for me?"

Old 09-24-2009, 01:31 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,855,839 times
OMG - 136 responses in 12 hours - and over night at that!

This should be a warning to men. Either own a house or expect to get calluses in the palm of your hand!

But, how long you will continue to own it is something that will probably need to be discussed on another site.

Old 09-24-2009, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotARedneck View Post

This should be a warning to men. Either own a house or expect to get calluses in the palm of your hand!

But, how long you will continue to own it is something that will probably need to be discussed on another site.
Or how long and how much he'll be paying for a house transferred to solely her name by the judgment of the courts while living in a basement apartment with depleted funds while also paying her other court ordered monthly annuities and nothing to show for his lifetime sweat.

Yep for another site.

Old 09-24-2009, 01:39 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,703,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotARedneck View Post
TVSG is definitely going to be giving up on this one but I'm sure something has happened at work today which will inspire a new thread.

Old 09-24-2009, 01:40 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,546,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njguy View Post
Well the same goes vice-versa of a good percentage of the female posters.

Like it or not it goes and works both ways.
We'll agree there, it does work both ways in lots of areas of life. Though I doubt that reality pleases you.

Quote:
No need for you to complain when it's already heavily lopsided with female posts and posters by a very good margin.
There is no "need". I want to. You can complain, but I can't? Doesn't seem fair.

Quote:
You don't need to read my posts either but know enough people do appreciate them.
I read through the entire thread, not just your post. Your posts stand out, sure, about as much as TVSG's threads. But even he has a greater following. Bottom line, these rantings get so much attention because they're just so darned dumb beyond comprehension. It is fascinating. Still, it is the very common, every day case of negative attention being better than none.

Quote:
There's only so many subjects and things to talk about and if one has to come up with an original thought, everyone may as just stop posting here and close up C-D.
Alrighty then, there's your excuse to keep on keepin' on with the same old whining. But, didn't you say you think differently than most? Wasn't your post innovative and original to this thread? Yet, CD is still up and running. Oh, the wonder.

Quote:
You may get bored too easily (I don't know) and get "irritated" when you don't like a particular post(s) and that's your business, but don't expect to mold posters to post "new exciting things" to satisfy your eyes - it won't happen.
Oh come on now, "I don't know" hides your bitterness about as well as "many women" and "a good percentage". As to boredom, do you not have anything better to do than spew venom like a faucett, repeatedly? Then complain about someone being "irritated"? Do you even read the hypocrisy before you post it for the world to see? Comical.

You're right, you don't know much at all. Ignorance and stupidy is irritating to me, just as women clearly are to you. To be clear, I don't have any illusions that people with your mindset have the capacity to come up with anything new or exciting. So, I expect nothing from them. I'm fully aware that you guys exist on every forum; it goes with the territory. I will have my say, just as you bitterly shove yours down as many throats as possible. So, carry on. I'll do the same.

Don't expect to mold posters, one man at a time, to your reality of women either.

I'll let you have the last word, so as not to derail this thread any further.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships