Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 02:34 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,004,411 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Oh please, the first dude ye ladies will pay attention to in a whole hall of dudes is the one with the torso of Michelangelo's David

Spare me this message board philosophy. The real world is so much different, Byrdie <gets his byrd cage ready>
*taps Chimichanga's shoulder* Up here! On your antlers! Sorry 'bout the mess. Better clean that up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2009, 02:37 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,392,840 times
I'd rather be considered good looking but a dick.

Old 09-24-2009, 02:45 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,717,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyte Byrd View Post
*taps Chimichanga's shoulder* Up here! On your antlers! Sorry 'bout the mess. Better clean that up.
Sorry, Byrdie, I'm neither Mexican nor Chinese

Now that I've trapped you, I'm going to teach you to say "Tony's a sweetheart". Think parrots. Or I may have to sell you to a lion

Old 09-24-2009, 02:49 PM

8,518 posts, read 15,640,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
Id say good looking but an ass,much easier to find a mate if youre attractive people will put up with whatever your negatives qualities,good looking people are treated much better in society and fawned over..Plus you can change /alter yuor personality to get what you want..

Great person but ugly your gonna be lonely for awhile..
That's sad that you would rather be thought of as a good looking jerk instead of an ugly good person. Is your self-worth that tied to what people think of your looks? I don't care how superficial the world is. I refuse to let it get me down the way it obviously has you (and I base this on other posts you've made along these lines). Sure, the good-looking people have an easier time meeting people. But once their inner ugliness shines through, most of those people end up alone. Your problem is that you're convinced all women go for the good-looking bad boys. I'm sure there are women out there like that. As far as I'm concerned, any woman (or man) who prioritizes looks and then gets treated like dirt deserves it for being so shallow. I'm sure there are women out there who dismiss me based on looks. I don't care. That just means I'm better off without them. I'd rather be accepted as me than waste time and energy pretending to be something I'm not. No woman is worth it. As much as I detest the "nice guys" who let themselves be walked all over, I loathe the formerly nice guys who decide to start acting like jerks to do better with women. Even if it works, it makes you look pathetic to ditch who you really are. The truly confident people in this world don't let their self-esteem be dictated by what others think of them.

Old 09-24-2009, 02:49 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,452,545 times
I would rather be a good person and ugly, because one day that good looking "ass" of a person is going to be an old "ass" and not be young and attractive anymore. Everyone passes down the ugly road once in life, but if you're an "ass" at 20 chances are you'll be an "ass" at 80, and alone.

Old 09-24-2009, 02:50 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,004,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Sorry, Byrdie, I'm neither Mexican nor Chinese

Now that I've trapped you, I'm going to teach you to say "Tony's a sweetheart". Think parrots. Or I may have to sell you to a lion
Ok but parrots don't talk. How you gonna teach me? I hear spanking is faster than Rosetta Stone.

Old 09-24-2009, 02:55 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,375,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
I'd rather be considered good looking but a dick.
Hey who doesn't like a good looking dick

Old 09-24-2009, 02:57 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,392,840 times
I'm not saying being a rotten evil selfish person is alright even if you are "good looking".I'm just saying *nice* is the kiss of death when a woman calls you that plus besides having a guy that gives them friction in their life looks matters also although looks is subjective to a point.

So I'd rather be considered good looking but her thinking I'm a a$$hole sometimes because even though she might be cussing at you on some level she is turned on by the fact that her man makes her work for it.......

Old 09-24-2009, 02:59 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,717,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyte Byrd View Post
Ok but parrots don't talk. How you gonna teach me? I hear spanking is faster than Rosetta Stone.
Are you kidding me?
Parrot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My mother owned a parrot which would speak and call her name out. Over the years, the parrot memorized sentences and would actually speak to people in the house, though "very" limited repetitions.

Besides, I'm not into spanking byrds. I once caught a peacock by its rear end and it crapped on me

Moreoever, I've learnt animal kindness from Lizcab's dog thread lately. A certain bigcats enlightened me with her "big cats", disciplining me into submission LMAO.

Old 09-24-2009, 03:01 PM

3,849 posts, read 9,423,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
That's sad that you would rather be thought of as a good looking jerk instead of an ugly good person. Is your self-worth that tied to what people think of your looks? I don't care how superficial the world is. I refuse to let it get me down the way it obviously has you (and I base this on other posts you've made along these lines). Sure, the good-looking people have an easier time meeting people. But once their inner ugliness shines through, most of those people end up alone. Your problem is that you're convinced all women go for the good-looking bad boys. I'm sure there are women out there like that. As far as I'm concerned, any woman (or man) who prioritizes looks and then gets treated like dirt deserves it for being so shallow. I'm sure there are women out there who dismiss me based on looks. I don't care. That just means I'm better off without them. I'd rather be accepted as me than waste time and energy pretending to be something I'm not. No woman is worth it. As much as I detest the "nice guys" who let themselves be walked all over, I loathe the formerly nice guys who decide to start acting like jerks to do better with women. Even if it works, it makes you look pathetic to ditch who you really are. The truly confident people in this world don't let their self-esteem be dictated by what others think of them.
Why can't there be more DennyCrane's in this world?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships