U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 04:03 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,506 posts, read 18,109,280 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Are you kidding me?
Parrot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My mother owned a parrot which would speak and call her name out. Over the years, the parrot memorized sentences and would actually speak to people in the house, though "very" limited repetitions.

Besides, I'm not into spanking byrds. I once caught a peacock by its rear end and it crapped on me

Moreoever, I've learnt animal kindness from Lizcab's dog thread lately. A certain bigcats enlightened me with her "big cats", disciplining me into submission LMAO.
LMAO I stand corrected. I was wrong. I'll go stand in the corner but it won't be nearly as much fun.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2009, 04:05 PM

4,408 posts, read 4,880,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
That's sad that you would rather be thought of as a good looking jerk instead of an ugly good person. Is your self-worth that tied to what people think of your looks? I don't care how superficial the world is. I refuse to let it get me down the way it obviously has you (and I base this on other posts you've made along these lines). Sure, the good-looking people have an easier time meeting people. But once their inner ugliness shines through, most of those people end up alone. Your problem is that you're convinced all women go for the good-looking bad boys. I'm sure there are women out there like that. As far as I'm concerned, any woman (or man) who prioritizes looks and then gets treated like dirt deserves it for being so shallow. I'm sure there are women out there who dismiss me based on looks. I don't care. That just means I'm better off without them. I'd rather be accepted as me than waste time and energy pretending to be something I'm not. No woman is worth it. As much as I detest the "nice guys" who let themselves be walked all over, I loathe the formerly nice guys who decide to start acting like jerks to do better with women. Even if it works, it makes you look pathetic to ditch who you really are. The truly confident people in this world don't let their self-esteem be dictated by what others think of them.
Im not one of those people who think most women like bad boys or jerks my point is for good looking people its much easier because you dont have to be perfect personality wise to get women

Old 09-24-2009, 04:07 PM

3,852 posts, read 8,463,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
Im not one of those people who think most women like bad boys or jerks my point is for good looking people its much easier because you dont have to be perfect personality wise to get women
Do you REALLY want a woman who only cares about your looks and nothing else?? I'm pretty sure that's the definition of hooker.

Old 09-24-2009, 04:08 PM

4,408 posts, read 4,880,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAtheBanker View Post
Do you REALLY want a woman who only cares about your looks and nothing else?? I'm pretty sure that's the definition of hooker.
No,but without looks its hard to get your foot in the door..

Old 09-24-2009, 04:09 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,506 posts, read 18,109,280 times
Quote:
And where will that leave you when your looks are gone--b'c they will be one day.

Old 09-24-2009, 04:13 PM

19,020 posts, read 26,174,806 times
Reverse snobbery runs high on this thread

Good looking people can actually be good at heart as well. It's not that 100% of all good looking persons is severely douche and flawed.

And for the record, there aren't many dennycranes in the world because these characters exist only on message boards. Don't actually expect to run into him when you go to Starbucks or some bar tonight

Old 09-24-2009, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
No,but without looks its hard to get your foot in the door..
OK, so you have looks and your foot is in the door...now what? You just have your looks from there on out. Nothing more.

I would much prefer the life where people are attracted to each other for what kind of person they are, and invite them in the door, rather than forcing yourself in because you "look nice".

Old 09-24-2009, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Reverse snobbery runs high on this thread

Good looking people can actually be good at heart as well. It's not that 100% of all good looking persons is severely douche and flawed.

And for the record, there aren't many dennycranes in the world because these characters exist only on message boards. Don't actually expect to run into him when you go to Starbucks or some bar tonight
Sure good looking/nice people exist, but that's not the OP's point of this thread.

I absolutely believe the DennyCrane's in this world exist, and not just on a forum. I, for one, think I am just like that. I'm never accused of being an ass, a liar, a snob, or anything of the like on here, and it's the same in real life. My best friend is just like that, too. I KNOW they exist because I am one, and I'm around another one every single day.

Old 09-24-2009, 04:19 PM

11,580 posts, read 18,940,539 times
Quote:

Looks are subjective to a large part,I am not attractive to some women but I am to others.Sure some people have universal appeal but still...

However while most people don't want a rotten person as a mate can you honestly tell me you want a man who treats you *nice* in the bedroom?

lol girlfriends are talking together and one says to the other "he is so nice in bed" and "he gives me no reason to challenge him on anything on any topic."

I'd rather have a woman say about me "well he is decent blah blah,but pisses me off sometimes but he rocks my world in bed,he has got such a nice c*** arghhh!!!!"

Old 09-24-2009, 04:20 PM

6,778 posts, read 12,115,116 times
I would rather they thought I had a good looking ass.

LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships