U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-24-2009, 04:22 PM
 
Location: Wherever women are
19,020 posts, read 26,066,279 times
Reputation: 11309

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
I would rather they thought I had a good looking ass.

LOL
Do you believe in Rosetta Stone
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-24-2009, 04:22 PM
 
Location: in my imagination
11,579 posts, read 18,883,622 times
Reputation: 8066
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
I would rather they thought I had a good looking ass.

LOL

and a guy who takes charge of it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-24-2009, 04:22 PM
 
Location: East Valley, AZ
3,852 posts, read 8,429,719 times
Reputation: 3999
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Looks are subjective to a large part,I am not attractive to some women but I am to others.Sure some people have universal appeal but still...

However while most people don't want a rotten person as a mate can you honestly tell me you want a man who treats you *nice* in the bedroom?

lol girlfriends are talking together and one says to the other "he is so nice in bed" and "he gives me no reason to challenge him on anything on any topic."

I'd rather have a woman say about me "well he is decent blah blah,but pisses me off sometimes but he rocks my world in bed,he has got such a nice c*** arghhh!!!!"
Yes.

I don't understand why you're trying to challenge my opinion. It is what it is. If I don't want my marriage to become a statistic, then I'd sure as hell better have different views than 99% of the rest of the world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-24-2009, 04:25 PM
 
Location: Bradenton, Florida
27,236 posts, read 42,036,640 times
Reputation: 10968
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
Id say good looking but an ass,much easier to find a mate if youre attractive people will put up with whatever your negatives qualities,good looking people are treated much better in society and fawned over..Plus you can change /alter yuor personality to get what you want..

Great person but ugly your gonna be lonely for awhile..
I'm not good looking, and I still get into relationships. They come find me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-24-2009, 04:27 PM
 
Location: in my imagination
11,579 posts, read 18,883,622 times
Reputation: 8066
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAtheBanker View Post
Yes.

I don't understand why you're trying to challenge my opinion. It is what it is. If I don't want my marriage to become a statistic, then I'd sure as hell better have different views than 99% of the rest of the world.

then I wouldn't be the man for you because my agenda in a bedroom can't be posted in detail on a public forum and it is not nice at all but dirty dirty dirty......

I don't want to think about respecting you I want to do all those dirty things unspeakable on a PG forum.I want to respect your wants but not in a oh dear I love kind of way.

There is a time for *nice* but there is a time for not......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-24-2009, 04:35 PM
 
8,468 posts, read 13,883,416 times
Reputation: 7560
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
No,but without looks its hard to get your foot in the door..
A great looking resume might land you a job. But if your manager isn't happy with the quality of your work, then out the door you go. It's the same with people. Your looks might give you an advantage. But if you treat a woman like dirt, sooner or later, she'll kick you to the curb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
And for the record, there aren't many dennycranes in the world because these characters exist only on message boards. Don't actually expect to run into him when you go to Starbucks or some bar tonight
That's because people like us don't hang out at Starbucks or the bars. Who wants to spend $4 for a cup of coffee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
However while most people don't want a rotten person as a mate can you honestly tell me you want a man who treats you *nice* in the bedroom?

lol girlfriends are talking together and one says to the other "he is so nice in bed" and "he gives me no reason to challenge him on anything on any topic."

I'd rather have a woman say about me "well he is decent blah blah,but pisses me off sometimes but he rocks my world in bed,he has got such a nice c*** arghhh!!!!"
When it comes the bedroom, the nice guy is more likely to actually want to please his partner. The bad boy is more concerned with his own needs. And if you think women sit around talking about a guy's ****, you've been hanging around too many locker rooms. I hear women talk about their sex lives in pretty frank detail (just another double standard of the workplace). If they mention a guy's ****, it's usually to comment on what's wrong with it. More often, they're talking about how he made them feel.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-24-2009, 04:43 PM
 
Location: in my imagination
11,579 posts, read 18,883,622 times
Reputation: 8066
Quote:
Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
If they mention a guy's ****, it's usually to comment on what's wrong with it. More often, they're talking about how he made them feel.

could be I dunno I don't make it a point to drop in on girl conversation but anytime a woman has been pleased with my tool she wasn't hesitant to tell me so.And while even the fact that I might not be *perfect* *right* *pretty* to all women I have heard all those terms decribed before in the past and I didn't use it in a *nice* way......

How many people describe a awesome sexual encounter as *nice*?Usually different four letter words are used to describe it.

When I cook her a meal then she can call me *nice* but other than that I prefere being considered something else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-24-2009, 04:43 PM
 
Location: East Valley, AZ
3,852 posts, read 8,429,719 times
Reputation: 3999
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
then I wouldn't be the man for you because my agenda in a bedroom can't be posted in detail on a public forum and it is not nice at all but dirty dirty dirty......

I don't want to think about respecting you I want to do all those dirty things unspeakable on a PG forum.I want to respect your wants but not in a oh dear I love kind of way.

There is a time for *nice* but there is a time for not......
Often times one's personality never reflects what they're like behind closed doors with their SO.

Take me, for example. I'm quiet, I think I'm a nice girl, but what my SO doesn't know is what I get to surprise him with come time for us to be intimate. He's gonna be one lucky SOB, that's for sure, but he won't know that until he earns my love. I absolutely won't go for an ass, because he doesn't deserve me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-24-2009, 04:44 PM
 
Location: in my imagination
11,579 posts, read 18,883,622 times
Reputation: 8066
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAtheBanker View Post
Often times one's personality never reflects what they're like behind closed doors with their SO.

Take me, for example. I'm quiet, I think I'm a nice girl, but what my SO doesn't know is what I get to surprise him with come time for us to be intimate. He's gonna be one lucky SOB, that's for sure, but he won't know that until he earns my love. I absolutely won't go for an ass, because he doesn't deserve me.

I'm not talking about a abusive evil ass in general nobody puts up with that after a while.Well most people don't
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-24-2009, 04:46 PM
 
Location: East Valley, AZ
3,852 posts, read 8,429,719 times
Reputation: 3999
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
I'm not talking about a abusive evil ass in general nobody puts up with that after a while.Well most people don't
I'm not talking about an evil, abusive ass. I'm referring to the "pretty" boys who have an ugly personality, and think they are entitled to anything in this world just because they look good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top