Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 08:46 AM

914 posts, read 1,806,792 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip Windsor View Post
Mathew Fox, Wesley Snipes, Gene Hackman, Trey Parker, James Gandolfini, Rupert Murdoch, Michael Andretti, and Les Moonves as well?

All have been married to Asian women for years and have yet to be divorced or in an embarrassing/dysfunctional public relationship.

Just saying....

True, i'm asian and I am LOCO but I guess I satisfies most fetishes and stereotypes! I am into dating musicians and when I broke up with my boyfriend, his bandmates and fans called me Yoko. It was actually pretty hilarious though.

I make my own money and am not submissive, thank you very much!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2009, 08:46 AM

51 posts, read 78,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
I have a question for you.

You've named the Asian group; now, who exactly are you referring to when you talk about "living off the father's child support" and such? I think it's only fair that if you name the race on the one side, you should name it on the other.

Yes?
Every race has those type of women, but its much less prevalent in Asian women.

Old 09-25-2009, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
So your point is to promote Asian women? Let's add to the list, shall we? If I recall correctly, Robin Williams was married to an Asian who got him by destroying his first marriage. My former bf was with an Asian woman who is now draining his wallet and making his life a living hell. You won't convince him that Asian women aren't gold diggers.
No, I'm calling it like it is. I would hope some men take my advice though because I know they'd thank me after.

Robin Williams Asian wife never destroyed his marriage, the women who came between him and his first wife was a **** tail waitress who wasn't Asian. I think Asian women tend to have more respect for marriage and would be less likely to do that.

I can't comment about your BF as I don't know the situation but I have a feeling his Asian GF/Wife has a different side to the story.

Old 09-25-2009, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthfrodo View Post
Never been to DaNang have you pup?
No, I don't make it a habit of trolling for Vietnamese Lady boys like some people.

Old 09-25-2009, 09:13 AM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,005,830 times
This makes me wonder--if Asians are the ultimate woman, what race would you say claims the ultimate man?

Old 09-25-2009, 09:24 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyte Byrd View Post
This makes me wonder--if Asians are the ultimate woman, what race would you say claims the ultimate man?
Good question. I don't understand viewing Asians as a monolithic group anyway. There are so many groups there: Japanese, Vietnamese, Laotian, Korean, Thai ... Think of all the different cultures in China. There are a billion people there, living everywhere from farming towns to cities, from deserts to mountains to the ocean.

I think most of these types of posters view "Asians" by race but white women by culture: American, non-Hispanic Caucasians. And they don't tend to lump themselves with Europeans, Mexicans and people from the Middle East, although they are also Caucasian. Only a fool would claim most Caucasians have the same culture.

Old 09-25-2009, 09:25 AM

Quote:
I never said that Asian women were perfect, just that on average they are more stable and better GF/Wife material.

And I have no idea about the ultimate male, why should I care I'm not looking for a guy.

Old 09-25-2009, 09:26 AM

5,024 posts, read 8,894,428 times
Quote:
What else do all these men have in common? They all have big bank accounts. My brother married an Asian woman. In less than a year she divorced him. Coincidentally, it happened shortly after his business failed. Coincidentally. Don't fool yourself, it can happen with anyone, regardless of race.
Oh my gosh, I believe in the future the same thing is going to happen to my younger brother also. But it's taking longer than a year. Also a child is involved. I think this woman thought my brother was more well-off than he really is. They live separately; my brother lives with my 81 year old parents and she lives with her parents and sends the boy to a private school. And just sits at home. She has a four-year degree from a Japanese university (in fact, that's where my brother and her met). She lived in the United States for a year, didn't like it, my brother moved with her to Japan for two more years, he couldn't take the "salary man" lifestyle (out every night with other working men til 10:00 p.m., they drink a lot in Japan). They are still not divorced. My mother wonders what my brother is waiting for.

Old 09-25-2009, 09:27 AM

12,940 posts, read 21,622,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip Windsor View Post
Every race has those type of women, but its much less prevalent in Asian women.
Actually, if you want to compare child support rates, it would be better to marry a Brazilian woman, since their divorce rate is far lower than any Asian country. Same with Italy, Mexico, Turkey, Jamaica...

Divorce rate (most recent) by country

Old 09-25-2009, 09:30 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,553,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Actually, if you want to compare child support rates, it would be better to marry a Brazilian woman, since their divorce rate is far lower than any Asian country. Same with Italy, Mexico, Turkey, Jamaica...

Divorce rate (most recent) by country
I haven't checked the stats, but I was almost certain that Muslims have the lowest divorce rate?

Wait...maybe that was amongst certain religions?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships