Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 08:29 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,305,849 times

Advertisements

Sounds like a player to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2009, 01:51 AM

76 posts, read 132,150 times
He admitted he stopped loving me, as well as that he had sex with his ex.

Old 09-26-2009, 02:46 AM

2,536 posts, read 9,930,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeenaN View Post
P.S. Two weeks ago he asked me to pick our kids names knowing I dont even want kids, he said :this is gonna be our house, and asked me to promise him : We gonna tell our grandchildren where we have met.
I read that about six times and I still don't understand what you're saying there.

Old 09-26-2009, 03:37 AM

1,462 posts, read 4,867,606 times
Quote:
6 months ago I started a relationship with a guy and it seems like a movie. We really loved each other. I could see in his eyes how much he loves me sometimes. He was so nice and so unhappy whenever I felt bad about something between us and always said sorry.I was on a 3 days vacation and when i came back he said he is having really big problems with his friends and his flat and he needs some time alone.I asked if this is break up? He said he doesnt know.I asked gain if he loves me?He said he doesnt know.And i gave him some time.But, two days after I called him and asked him why he is pushing me away of it and If he really doesnt want me anymore, I would be sad , but It would be better If i know it, right on. All he said was sorry. I need timeI kind of know the answer that we are through, but why would he delay it not saying it right on?And, can I really hope our silly plans to become truth after he solves his problems?All i know is that if i have problem I wouldnt push someone away, I would want their support in my life.So, I repeat, If we are done, Why I dont get that answer right on?Why should I be tortured?P.S. Two weeks ago he asked me to pick our kids names knowing I dont even want kids, he said :this is gonna be our house, and asked me to promise him : We gonna tell our grandchildren where we have met.
Move on! It sounds to me like your ex has found someone else or something else that has tweaked his interest. He is way too unsure of himself for you to put all your faith and trust in a relationship with him. Don't push him for answers because he has none. It sounds to me like he is delaying telling you the truth so he can have you in the "wings" waiting for him in case his new venture doesn't work out. I have had, in the past, a boyfriend who did this to me. One minute he was madly in love with me and wanted to get married and the next he was unsure of himself. I found out that he was running nutz with several other women so I ended it.

Don't waste anymore time feeling bad over this guy. If he can't be man enough to tell you up front what is going on then you don't need him in your life. When you fall in love you should be in love with someone who has the same interest and concern in you that you do in them. Once sided love doesn't last as someone gets worn out from doing all the work to keep it alive and in this case it is you.

Good Luck!

Old 09-26-2009, 03:39 AM

1,462 posts, read 4,867,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepinksquid View Post
I read that about six times and I still don't understand what you're saying there.
What this means is that this guy told her he loved her, that they were going to get married, live in his house and someday be old together so that they could tell all their grandkids how they met..a true love story in his mind's eye..or alot of BULL.

Old 09-26-2009, 04:07 AM

now, it is bull.
If I wanna get married with someone I wont be able to stop them loving just like that.
Especially, not cheating, with a person he never loved.

Old 09-26-2009, 04:33 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,429,514 times
Quote:
now, it is bull.
If I wanna get married with someone I wont be able to stop them loving just like that.
Especially, not cheating, with a person he never loved.
Clearly he doesn't love you if he's going to be cheating. Don't forgive him and just move on. There's plenty of men to go around. If he was confused before, just let him figure it out on his own . Or with his ex.

Old 09-26-2009, 11:03 PM

deleted
msn, yahoo, skype, cell phone.
i wont stress seiing if he is online at least.
things will solve better that way.

Old 09-26-2009, 11:08 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times
you are not on the same page.

Old 09-27-2009, 03:16 AM

what?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships