Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2009, 08:11 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,011,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Wait a second. You came into a very minor windfall for some reason or another today and decided you could splurge a little and go on this whole generous routine, calling two women and asking them out on a date where you would pay for gas in their car along with dinner.

Both already had plans or not (your convoluted thinking which started off this thread does, as usual, defy the imagination) but one of them you now admit is, in your estimation, a real skank?

But you called her anyway ...

Your dating pool is most obviously severely limited and even the skanks you approach have better things to do other than to parlay you to next weekend when (if nothing else better comes along) they can tag you along for a nice dinner and a tank full of gas in return for a "foreplay adventure".

Oh Grasshopper, as always you defy the imagination ...

This wasn' about Foreplay, I just wanted to get out and have a nice dinner and laugh and have a nice time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2009, 08:13 PM

720 posts, read 1,408,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I'm sure if Paul Newman or Brad Pitt made an offer, most women would rework their social calendars.
No. Just Jude Law.

Old 09-26-2009, 08:39 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,696,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
This wasn' about Foreplay, I just wanted to get out and have a nice dinner and laugh and have a nice time.
And you picked basic skanks as potential "dates" upon whom you would lavish this one-time generosity.

And, as others have said, you could have gone out by yourself and enjoyed a nice dinner by yourself and, who knows, might have met some nice people along the way - what a totally alien concept, eh?

Or you could have gone to the Asian massage place down the street and got some jollies.

Nope, as usual, sitting at home bemoaning your fate.

Old 09-26-2009, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odie View Post
No. Just Jude Law.
TVSG isn't in that category. Oh no, did I really say that?

Old 09-26-2009, 08:50 PM

Quote:
And you picked basic skanks as potential "dates" upon whom you would lavish this one-time generosity.

And, as others have said, you could have gone out by yourself and enjoyed a nice dinner by yourself and, who knows, might have met some nice people along the way - what a totally alien concept, eh?

Or you could have gone to the Asian massage place down the street and got some jollies.

Nope, as usual, sitting at home bemoaning your fate.

You make a good point, having a sexy Asian Women walking on my chest may have been really relaxing.

Old 09-26-2009, 08:57 PM

Quote:
You make a good point, having a sexy Asian Women walking on my chest may have been really relaxing.
But you didn't go there, have basically wasted a night and you need to go to bed.

Old 09-26-2009, 09:01 PM

Quote:
But you didn't go there, have basically wasted a night and you need to go to bed.
I will probably call A Telephone Dating Service Tonight so I can get a JUMP on next weekend

Old 09-26-2009, 09:12 PM

Quote:
I will probably call A Telephone Dating Service Tonight so I can get a JUMP on next weekend
But I thought you already had a date lined up for next weekend via the one which apparently may or may not have been the skank of the two who said, "next weekend."

And what happened to the one from the last thread who you were supposed to see THIS weekend? The one who stood in the Parking Lot in the Dark Area where there were No Lights?

Keeping tabs on your no-show/non-existent "dates" or "Foreplay Fumbles" is a dauntless task. No doubt for you too as you can rarely keep your stories straight.

Nighty night, Grasshopper!

Oh, by the way, word has it that the Telephone Dating Service in your area has cut you off due to insufficient available credit on the card you gave them. Sorry to be the bearer of such bad news.

Old 09-26-2009, 09:20 PM

Quote:
But I thought you already had a date lined up for next weekend via the one which apparently may or may not have been the skank of the two who said, "next weekend."

And what happened to the one from the last thread who you were supposed to see THIS weekend? The one who stood in the Parking Lot in the Dark Area where there were No Lights?

Keeping tabs on your no-show/non-existent "dates" or "Foreplay Fumbles" is a dauntless task. No doubt for you too as you can rarely keep your stories straight.

Nighty night, Grasshopper!

Oh, by the way, word has it that the Telephone Dating Service in your area has cut you off due to insufficient available credit on the card you gave them. Sorry to be the bearer of such bad news.

I want a BACKUP plan for the dates that's already scheduled

Old 09-27-2009, 06:45 AM

6,764 posts, read 22,071,618 times
Just go and find a nice, normal girl and all these games will be over.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships