Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2009, 10:38 PM

1,655 posts, read 3,398,076 times

Advertisements

I seen that cute little camel ! Funny man you are !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2009, 10:44 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,717,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdmom View Post
I seen that cute little camel ! Funny man you are !
I posted that on an Islamic board and got banned the same day

Old 10-27-2009, 06:55 AM

1,086 posts, read 3,360,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
I have a question. When some of you post a photo temporarily and then later remove it, can someone "capture" or copy that photo and keep it somehow?

Also, why do you not want to post a photo permanently, but will temporarily? Just curious.

I don't post a photo, so I'm not casting aspersions. Again, just curious. Just want to know how it works.

Becuase what could anyone possibly do with my picture? If it were something that could hurt me financially I would worry.

Old 10-27-2009, 07:00 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,552,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Hi sophialee,

Progress? 230lbs at 10% body fat I would say is a destination.
Hi gwynedd1,

Yes, you are correct. My mistake

Old 10-27-2009, 12:12 PM

1,655 posts, read 3,398,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
I posted that on an Islamic board and got banned the same day
Lol...oh my...that's not nice...but it's hilarious

Old 10-27-2009, 11:00 PM

23,219 posts, read 29,040,205 times
I just love the mystery of not knowing who's posting. Many cases, can't even tell if they're male or female.

It's a risk, posting a photo. As a result, you might end up on any number of poster's ignore list, or you may end up having more friends you care to have,
if they react unfavorably to your photo, then everytime they see you posting something, that image will remain in their minds. No thanks! Refuse to participate. Let me form my own images.

Curiosity has killed many "cats".

Last edited by tijlover; 10-27-2009 at 11:55 PM.. Reason: Add a line

Old 10-27-2009, 11:14 PM

2,383 posts, read 6,057,979 times
I agree tijlover. Part of the fun of coming on CD is the mystery behind who is posting what! But, if all the guys on CD look like eger, please post your pic ASAP!

Old 10-28-2009, 07:23 AM

13,608 posts, read 21,392,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
I just love the mystery of not knowing who's posting. Many cases, can't even tell if they're male or female.

It's a risk, posting a photo. As a result, you might end up on any number of poster's ignore list, or you may end up having more friends you care to have,
if they react unfavorably to your photo, then everytime they see you posting something, that image will remain in their minds. No thanks! Refuse to participate. Let me form my own images.

Anybody who puts someone on their ignore list because the way they look is a moron anyway. What is this a popularity contest? I come here to communicate, debate and interact with people. So why put someone on a ignore list anyway, part of interacting is dealing with people you disagree with.

Old 10-28-2009, 07:31 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,780,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post

So how do you function in real life friendships, you go around wearing a mask to conceal your identity? While there may be some random posters out there who will cyber-stalk someone, that can happen in real life just the same as online. At least here you can report them to the moderators and get a handle on it, out in the real world you won't always know who is admiring you through their binoculars.

Old 10-28-2009, 07:42 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,552,263 times
Anyone who would put someone on ignore because of how someone else looks is a complete tool.

I think it's nice to see the person behind the posts :shrugs:, but I understand people that want to stay anon too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships