Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 08:38 PM

52,250 posts, read 52,668,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
No but Pamela Anderson did (and other talents)
Oh, how its sad how thread degrade.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2009, 08:40 PM

9,912 posts, read 13,901,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Here in lala land we probably have the highest rate of breast implants per capita. Everywhere you look women seem to have boob jobs. You can almost forget what a real set looks like. Anyway I can almost understand why some women do the surgery, like the way clothes fit, or add a little extra something, yada yada yada.

What I don't understand is why some women go so big with them. You see a little tiny framed woman with a shelf sitting under her neck. We were out yesterday and the little Asian girl and she had a ridiculously large fake chest she practically had her shirt unbuttoned down to her belly button.

I saw her and I almost laughed in her face. I'm not a mean guy, but it was just so bizarre looking.

So, if the reasoning for have implants is a "personal" decision, why do some women go for such ridiculous sizes. I personally would rather see small natural ones then big huge "hard" looking implants.

No offense intended here to our saline/silicon augmented ladies.
I would put money on LA being the BDD capital of the world and unfortunately there are plastic surgeons that really shouldn't be in business.

Body dysmorphic disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by moonshadow; 10-04-2009 at 08:49 PM..

Old 10-04-2009, 08:41 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,621,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Arp View Post
Wait...

Are you saying Dolly's are fake?
Yes, they are. They were naturally large to begin with, and she went through a period when she lost a lot of weight. That's when she got the implants.

She's even joked about buying them during late-night show appearances.

Old 10-04-2009, 08:41 PM

1,193 posts, read 3,993,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Yes, they are. They were naturally large to begin with, and she went through a period when she lost a lot of weight. That's when she got the implants.

She's even joked about buying them during late-night show appearances.
Lies! I've known her ever since she was flat chested!

Oh, crap..

Old 10-04-2009, 08:46 PM

37,611 posts, read 45,988,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeapple View Post
Not extreme, but they still look like she didn't grow them herself
See, I think that in her instance, they DO look natural. That was what I meant by a "good" job. There are some small framed women out there that have "ample" bosums. I would only think that " she didn't grow them herself" if there was an obvious fakeness to them. I don't see that here. But I'm not one to judge women's bosums much anyway. Whatever floats yer boat.

Old 10-04-2009, 08:48 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,621,557 times
Well, all I'm sure of is that when I go to my Renaissance Faires, I'm a happy man!

Old 10-04-2009, 09:05 PM

182 posts, read 647,218 times
I think part of it is the feeling like they have to get their money's worth. Since you can get anywhere from a half cup size to a cup size from a push up bra, and the exact same difference on the week of your period, surgery has to be "better" than that. Kind of like how someone could buy the combo meal because its more for your money, but in reality they didn't need that many calories anyway.

Old 10-04-2009, 09:13 PM

3,467 posts, read 8,143,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WindblownHair View Post
I think part of it is the feeling like they have to get their money's worth. Since you can get anywhere from a half cup size to a cup size from a push up bra, and the exact same difference on the week of your period, surgery has to be "better" than that. Kind of like how someone could buy the combo meal because its more for your money, but in reality they didn't need that many calories anyway.
That's a good point actually

Old 10-04-2009, 09:27 PM

37,611 posts, read 45,988,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WindblownHair View Post
You gain boobage during your period? Seriously? Wow. Never heard of that.
As for push-ups, I've never understood them. I mean, once you take off the bra, you lose the "up". What's the point?

Old 10-04-2009, 09:30 PM

1,193 posts, read 3,993,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Well, all I'm sure of is that when I go to my Renaissance Faires, I'm a happy man!
I enjoy a good renfaire too but that is one freaky pic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships