Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2009, 09:53 PM

37,619 posts, read 46,006,789 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
Thats nice.....I`m sure that you sit close next to him, checking it out as well!
Nah can't do that in that truck. But we hold hands most of the time.

Old 11-14-2009, 08:03 AM

16,224 posts, read 25,669,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
AWW... Holding hands is nice too. I`m glad to hear that things are going so good.

Old 11-14-2009, 10:41 AM

17,635 posts, read 22,643,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Sure. Go for it. Just get it back by the time I go into my swimming pool tomorrow morning.

Are you swimming nekkid Darlin'???

http://bestsmileys.com/silly/1.gif (broken link)

Old 11-14-2009, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
Speaking of the little devil (sierra) when is she due home? She has had enough days of laying on the beach!

Wee are havin' a Gooood Time.
hic

http://bestsmileys.com/silly/13.gif (broken link)

http://bestsmileys.com/cowboy1/13.gif (broken link)

http://bestsmileys.com/cowboy1/19.gif (broken link)

http://bestsmileys.com/cowboy1/21.gif (broken link)

http://bestsmileys.com/cowboy1/23.gif (broken link)

http://bestsmileys.com/cowboy1/23.gif (broken link)

http://bestsmileys.com/cowboy1/14.gif (broken link)

Old 11-14-2009, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post

Just put a bench seat in the pickemup truck.

Old 11-14-2009, 03:35 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,253,509 times
OK, this is not thread worthy but I had to ask a few people about this...

Went to a sandwich shop today and there was a gut sitting behind me and talking on the phone rather loudly to a woman...he is going on and on about his ailments, jobs, exercise, etc and then he says "I have been watching my weight and exercising...eating really well but I didn't eat much today because I knew I would be 'phone dating' you today"....

Have I missed something since I have been married???? Are folks now dating on the PHONE??? IT was pretty obvious they had never met in person and had no plans of meeting in person today so I was wondering if they had met on the internet....

This guy was pretty funny and obviously taking creative liberties with his "body type" and probably his age! I should go back tomorrow!

Old 11-14-2009, 03:44 PM

5,024 posts, read 8,895,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
OK, this is not thread worthy but I had to ask a few people about this...

Went to a sandwich shop today and there was a gut sitting behind me and talking on the phone rather loudly to a woman...he is going on and on about his ailments, jobs, exercise, etc and then he says "I have been watching my weight and exercising...eating really well but I didn't eat much today because I knew I would be 'phone dating' you today"....

Have I missed something since I have been married???? Are folks now dating on the PHONE??? IT was pretty obvious they had never met in person and had no plans of meeting in person today so I was wondering if they had met on the internet....

This guy was pretty funny and obviously taking creative liberties with his "body type" and probably his age! I should go back tomorrow!
That is weird, if you ask me. So it's moved from internet chat to the phone? I had a "phone relationship" with my boyfriend for about a year and a half until he was able to move from Kansas to California, and it was one of the most difficult times of my life. A year and a half is a long time to spend on the phone, even with plane trips and road trips mixed in.

I responded to this because last night my boyfriend took me to a Japanese restaurant for my birthday and there were two people talking on cellphones at the sushi bar and raising their voices. Then there was an angry man with his SO sitting near us muttering kind of loud,"Shut the F---ing phone off! Get off the d---n phone!" It's like two sets of people exist now in the world - those who will talk anywhere including the restroom on a cellphone, and the other half that want them to shut up.

Old 11-14-2009, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
That is weird, if you ask me. So it's moved from internet chat to the phone? I had a "phone relationship" with my boyfriend for about a year and a half until he was able to move from Kansas to California, and it was one of the most difficult times of my life. A year and a half is a long time to spend on the phone, even with plane trips and road trips mixed in.

I responded to this because last night my boyfriend took me to a Japanese restaurant for my birthday and there were two people talking on cellphones at the sushi bar and raising their voices. Then there was an angry man with his SO sitting near us muttering kind of loud,"Shut the F---ing phone off! Get off the d---n phone!" It's like two sets of people exist now in the world - those who will talk anywhere including the restroom on a cellphone, and the other half that want them to shut up.
Whew! I am glad to know I am not the only one who thought this was a tiny bit strange! It got to the point where it was actually entertaining listening to him talk! I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall when they actually meet and she realizes he has been embellishing his "portfolio"

It is sad when folks are with their family or SO and they are on their cell phones, not taking advantage of the short amount of time we really have here...

Old 11-14-2009, 03:53 PM

5,024 posts, read 8,895,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Whew! I am glad to know I am not the only one who thought this was a tiny bit strange! It got to the point where it was actually entertaining listening to him talk! I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall when they actually meet and she realizes he has been embellishing his "portfolio"

It is sad when folks are with their family or SO and they are on their cell phones, not taking advantage of the short amount of time we really have here...
You are so right - I wonder if she has seen him, and what will happen when she does?

Also, Mr. Angry left with his date, and a father and his daughter came and sat next to us. The father kept getting calls on his iPhone, and then when he was talking to the sushimaster, the daughter (looked about 9 or 10) was texting to her friends. Then the father was jumping all over her case about texting, when he was getting phone calls as well! (I think he got like four phone calls while we were there).

The father didn't see himself, evidently.

Old 11-14-2009, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
You are so right - I wonder if she has seen him, and what will happen when she does?

Also, Mr. Angry left with his date, and a father and his daughter came and sat next to us. The father kept getting calls on his iPhone, and then when he was talking to the sushimaster, the daughter (looked about 9 or 10) was texting to her friends. Then the father was jumping all over her case about texting, when he was getting phone calls as well! (I think he got like four phone calls while we were there).

The father didn't see himself, evidently.
Yikes!! He sounds like he was practicing "Do as I say, not as I do!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships