Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2010, 08:11 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
Haha!

This couple had been dating for about six months, but the guy had been afraid to make any sexual advances because of his tiny organ. Finally one night, he gets up his courage, and takes her to a dark secluded spot in his car. While they are kissing, he opens his zipper and guides her hand onto his p***s.

"No thanks," the girl says. "You know I don't smoke."
Ouch! At least a cigar maybe...?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2010, 08:21 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,779,820 times
A couple goes out on a first date. They get ready to say goodnight, he asks his date if she would have sex with him. She said, not on the first date.

Then he asks if she would give him a BJ... She said nope, too messy.

Exasperated he ask if she would give him a hand job... I never tried that was her response. He said its just like shaking a pop bottle. She agrees... After a few minutes he is main, she asks whats wrong... "Take your thumb off the end!"

Old 10-28-2010, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
A couple goes out on a first date. They get ready to say goodnight, he asks his date if she would have sex with him. She said, not on the first date.

Then he asks if she would give him a BJ... She said nope, too messy.

Exasperated he ask if she would give him a hand job... I never tried that was her response. He said its just like shaking a pop bottle. She agrees... After a few minutes he is main, she asks whats wrong... "Take your thumb off the end!"
On a more serious note, there's nothing more stupid than "asking" for things. That ain't the way of GETTING things!

Old 10-28-2010, 08:30 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,305,051 times
Love and Sex Marketing for Dummies

The buzz word in today's business world is MARKETING. However, people often ask for a simple explanation of "Marketing." Well, here it is:

You're a woman and you see a handsome guy at a party. You go up to him and say, "I'm fantastic in bed," That's Direct Marketing.

You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a handsome guy. One of your friends goes up to him and pointing at you says, "She's fantastic in bed," That's Advertising.

You see a handsome guy at a party. You go up to him and get his telephone number. The next day you call and say, "Hi, I'm fantastic in bed," That's Telemarketing.

You see a guy at a party, you straighten your dress. You walk up to him and pour him a drink. You say, "May I," and reach up to straighten his tie, brushing your breast lightly against his arm, and then say, "By the way, I'm fantastic in bed." That's Public Relations.

You're at a party and see a handsome guy. He walks up to you and says, I hear you're fantastic in bed," That's Brand Recognition.

You're at a party and see a handsome guy. He fancies you, but you talk him into going home with your friend. That's a Sales Rep.

Your friend can't satisfy him so he calls you. That's Tech Support.

You're on your way to a party when you realize that there could be handsome men in all these houses you're passing. So you climb onto the roof of one situated towards the center and shout at the top of your lungs, "I'm fantastic in bed!" That's Junk Mail.

You are at a party, this well-built man walks up to you and gropes your breast and grabs your a$$ ... That's Arnold Schwarzenegger!

You like the fact that your breasts were slightly fondled by The Terminator, but 20 years later your blood sucking attorney decides you were offended so you do a national press conference...

That's America!

Old 10-28-2010, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
On a more serious note, there's nothing more stupid than "asking" for things. That ain't the way of GETTING things!
No kidding.

Guy goes out from his beach house every day for an evening horseback ride. Every night he notices a beautiful woman riding her horse along the beach too. He is always too nervous to say anything to her or ask her out.

His friend says you should change horses to strike up a conversation.

Next night he switches to a paint horse, with the hope she notices. She does. She asks nice horse, did you just get him.

Elated he said yes, do you wanna f***?

Old 10-28-2010, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
Love and Sex Marketing for Dummies

This reminds me of:

Little Johnny comes home and asks Dad;
"What's the difference between Theory and Reality?"

Dad says;
"Well,
go ask your mom and your sister whether they would sleep with Robert Redford for $500 000".

Little Johnny returns;
"Both say Sure!"

Dad says;
"Well,
in theory, we are millionaires;
in reality, we have two who*res in the house"

Old 10-28-2010, 08:38 PM

Quote:
No kidding.

Guy goes out from his beach house every day for an evening horseback ride. Every night he notices a beautiful woman riding her horse along the beach too. He is always too nervous to say anything to her or ask her out.

His friend says you should change horses to strike up a conversation.

Next night he switches to a paint horse, with the hope she notices. She does. She asks nice horse, did you just get him.

Elated he said yes, do you wanna f***?
Poor dumbsh*t!

Old 10-28-2010, 08:42 PM

Man in the Picture

After a long night of making love this guy rolls over and was looking around when he noticed a framed picture of another man on the nightstand by the bed.

Naturally, the guy began to worry. "Is this your husband?" he inquired nervously.

"No, silly", she replied, snuggling up to him. "Your boyfriend then?" he asked.

"No, not at all." she said, nibbling away at his ear.

"Well, who is he then?" demanded the bewildered guy.

Calmly, the girl replied, "That's me before the surgery."

Old 10-28-2010, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Poor dumbsh*t!
No kidding.

I married couple was sitting at the table one morning.

Wife asks her husband... "Honey if I die would you remarry."

"I don't know."

"I'd want you to remarry."

"Well okay since you approve."

Wife then asks. "Would you take down our pictures and replace them with those of her and you?"

"Yeah as a way of showing life goes on."

Wife then inquires "would you sleep in the same bed that you and I did?"

"Yes it is a comfortable bed."

"Would you let her use my golf clubs?"

He retorts "Nope, she is left handed."

Old 10-28-2010, 08:54 PM

Quote:
He retorts "Nope, she is left handed."
This one's great!

How Often Men Have Sex

A famous sexologist was giving a lecture in front of a big crowd.

"There are 4 kinds of men when it comes to sex. The first kind does it every day. You can usually recognize him by his masculine body and the constant smile on his face. Do we have anyone like this in the audience?"

A man got up from the audience and he fitted the description: Big firm body with a smile on his face.

"Then there is the second kind. They have sex once a week. They also have a generally happy mood, and look pretty good, but of course not as good as the first kind. Is there any one of them here tonight?".

A second man got up, and he too fitted the description.

"The third kind do it once a month. They are chubby and usually grumpy. Anyone of them here?".

The man that raised from his chair looked exactly like the expert claimed.

"And then there is the 4th kind. They do it once a year. They usually have a big belly, but the thing that is most typical is that they are in a constant state of depression. I know it would be hard for him to admit, but if there is one of those in the audience, please rise".

A fat and short man stood up, but in contrary to the experts prediction, he looked very cheerful.

"You do it only once a year?", the expert asked.

"Yes, only once a year".

"So why are you so happy?", demanded the expert.

"Well", said the man, cheeringly, "Tonight is the night!"...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships