Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are men getting a bad reputation on this cheating issue?
Yes 15 35.71%
No 20 47.62%
Maybe 7 16.67%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 01:04 PM

2,267 posts, read 3,297,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlipperX View Post
Most womens hair isnt of natural color. Yet another attention getting thing I suppose. Why cant people be completely 'real' these days? Are they that afraid of it?
I started going grey when I was 27, I have colored my hair ever since...I have used red for more then 10 years now...I am of Irish extraction so I find it fitting.

I dye my hair for myself, I don't care what other people think about it.

An observation Flipper...you make alot of unjustified assumptions about people...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2009, 09:58 PM

51 posts, read 128,935 times
Women are capable and no doubt in my mind we cheat just as much as men. Now the statistics? We probably just don't report that we do. But I know from the many women I've known in my life that we women aren't so innocent. Everyone can cheat. Not only men. Also, cheating is only cheating when it's made to be that way. I will be open about my marriage and say that my husband can't cheat. Why? Because I am open to him being with other women. I figure it's best for him to be honest about it and I know than for him to go around and lie to me. That's just me though. I love him enough to understand things happen. I know what kind of a person he is so I am confident that he will make the right choices. He isn't my property, nor anything that I can or wish to control. He is my life partner and I wish to share whatever makes him happy

Old 02-23-2009, 10:28 PM
ECG

42,606 posts, read 2,745,922 times
If you are into cheating, it does not matter if you are a men or a women ...you are going to cheat.

Old 02-23-2009, 10:36 PM

9,912 posts, read 13,901,367 times
Well because they cheated. It's not really blaming them if they did it now is it?

Old 02-24-2009, 06:59 AM

1,255 posts, read 3,196,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocturnal View Post
Men and women cheat just about as often, anyone telling you otherwise is full of it.

The main problem is that when when a man cheat's it's because he is a sexual pervet, when a woman cheat's it's because her husband wasn't taking care of her needs.

Double standards abound,
Got to agree with this 100%

What about a married woman cheating with a single Guy? Or she cheats with more than one guy at the same time?

hillman

Old 02-24-2009, 07:06 AM

2,224 posts, read 3,613,367 times
Its always the mans fault.... yeah OK!

I know a chic who has had 5 husbands.....all 5 of them have cheated. The ONLY common denominator is all of this is..............HER. She self admittly cuts back on the sex after they marry, so wth does she expect!

Old 02-24-2009, 07:11 AM

647 posts, read 2,083,331 times
wow, there is just some totally whacked out, crazy stuff in this thread

Old 02-24-2009, 10:09 AM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,004,411 times
I wasn't a cheater but my husband cheated--once that I know of.

Old 02-24-2009, 10:15 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,955,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocturnal View Post
Men and women cheat just about as often, anyone telling you otherwise is full of it.

The main problem is that when when a man cheat's it's because he is a sexual pervet, when a woman cheat's it's because her husband wasn't taking care of her needs.

Double standards abound,
Best post of this entire thread.

Old 02-24-2009, 10:29 AM

1,223 posts, read 1,688,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus32 View Post
I just responded to a post regarding guys and cheating and it really urks me that it seems we are always the blame on this issue...who are we cheating with??? unless there are 3 or 4 REALLY busy ladies making their rounds and minus the percentage of guys that cheat with other guys..ITS OTHER WOMEN!!...in fact when i did i cheat i learned how to "effectively" do it from her..both men and women cheat for many many reasons...it can be a one nighter or a long lasting one and can take on many variations...ladies yall are just as guilty as guys, its time to own up to it!!

Men do cheat more than women. Most men are cheating with women, yes that's true too. You want to know why the man is to blame? Because cheating here in the good 'ol USA is ALWAYS the man's fault!! Sure there are two people in the affair, but the man who is cheating is breaking his wife's heart, and therefore is the SOB. After all he is married or in a committed relationship and should know better. There are dozens of reasons why men and women cheat, but the women who cheat are almost always "justified" for their actions (i.e. Not enough attention from SO, SO dosen't meet their "emotional" needs, that "connection" with the SO is gone, and its a "loveless" marriage and so on.) Our culture portrays women who cheat as victims of their own circumstances ("Bridges of Madison County") therefore they get a pass on behavior that men are blamed for. I guess its this way because so many other things are NOT "On The Level", so its accepted that men are the ones at fault for cheating.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships