Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 09:54 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,848,332 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
yeah no tone, that is what I meant. I mean yeah you can send your thoughts via words and get your impact across and yeah emoticons can help deliver the mood you are trying to send but when it comes to deep conversation I'd just prefer more traditional means of delivery.

Although some naughty suggestions via a message are ok
*shaking head* bad..bad....And oh hey how was your last date?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2009, 10:00 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,389,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
*shaking head* bad..bad....And oh hey how was your last date?
It's all good.

Old 10-21-2009, 11:31 PM

1,300 posts, read 2,571,832 times
Yep, I knew it. The Fruit Loop-Eating Village Idiot will just keep coming back.

Because sadly, since he couldn't get any real attention from women in real life, he knows that he's getting some in CD.

Old 10-21-2009, 11:33 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,400,633 times
she does not play by queens rules, she is the queen she makes the rules. if you marry that gal she will wana know bek that salary future pension property and line of credit is guna be hers, you are guna be property. if she was shopping for a sex buddy she would not be asking those questions.

Old 10-22-2009, 05:28 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,686,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mango tango View Post
Are you sure you're not secretly a fourteen-year old girl? You analyze EVERYTHING. This is why you're not getting laid.

PLEASE, the woman is not trying to hunt you down and viciously kill you.
TVSG's preference for a first date is for the woman (who he has only met online and not in person) to come over to HIS place late at night to watch TV, cuddle up and eat take-out. He stands way more chance of bringing a psycho into his immediate domain doing that than divulging for whom he works!

Old 10-22-2009, 06:41 AM

6,764 posts, read 22,069,117 times
Why can't you just be a man and say "Look, I don't want to IM. I want to talk on the phone because I prefer to hear your voice and not get things confused, which they can in writing?"

Secondly, say to her "I don't like to give out every detail of my life. I work in human services or whatever" should be fine for a virtual stranger. You are under no obligation to release minutia about your life to anyone you just met.

Take the damn bull by the horns or these loser women will be leading you around till you're 45 and STILL haven't found the right girl.

A relationship should be mutual. Get the hell out of your apartment and find a real person. Just because you are 6 feet something and heavy doesn't mean you can't meet someone the normal way. If only size 6 women and men with 32 inch waists dated and reproduced the other 99.9% would be extinct.

Old 10-22-2009, 07:06 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,686,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsySoul22 View Post
Why can't you just be a man and say "Look, I don't want to IM. I want to talk on the phone because I prefer to hear your voice and not get things confused, which they can in writing?"

Secondly, say to her "I don't like to give out every detail of my life. I work in human services or whatever" should be fine for a virtual stranger. You are under no obligation to release minutia about your life to anyone you just met.

Take the damn bull by the horns or these loser women will be leading you around till you're 45 and STILL haven't found the right girl.

Another 10-11 years to go for him and since he seems to have learned nothing in the first 34 years of his life, chances are the same pattern of the loser attracting the losers will continue.

A relationship should be mutual. Get the hell out of your apartment and find a real person. Just because you are 6 feet something and heavy doesn't mean you can't meet someone the normal way. If only size 6 women and men with 32 inch waists dated and reproduced the other 99.9% would be extinct.
His apartment is his total comfort zone and that's not likely to change either.

He's totally a lost cause and will be posting his inanities until Kingdom come or until he invites that total psycho into the apartment and gets the crap beaten out of him! But it remains fun to beat one's head against that brick wall of obstinacy and ignorance.

Old 10-22-2009, 08:01 AM

748 posts, read 1,314,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
If you were more easygoing, the going might get easier.
I like

Old 10-22-2009, 08:26 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,550,351 times
"askes"

Old 10-22-2009, 09:18 AM

3,849 posts, read 9,422,275 times
So...let me sum this up:

Girl lets you call her and she asks you what company you work for: NOT a stalker
Girl doesn't want to call you yet and asks you what company you work for: STALKER

???

You make no sense.

GET A LIFE!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships