Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2009, 07:30 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,839,637 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Small reasons you love your sweetie
* She makes the best cup of coffee and has it ready for me in the mornings.
* Sometimes, out of the blue, she'll say "want me to give you a pedicure?"
* She still laughs at some of my ridiculous jokes.
* Sometimes, she'll surprise me by stopping to pick up my favorite wine on her way home from work.
* She knows I ONLY eat Horizon Organic cottage cheese so she goes out of her way to the stores that sell it.
* She only wears g-strings.
* Even though she's such a hard*ss, she always cries at So You Think You Can Dance and DWTS.

There are millions of little things.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2009, 07:36 PM

13,783 posts, read 26,192,285 times
He puts up with me!

Old 10-23-2009, 07:46 PM

3,849 posts, read 9,395,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Bananas View Post
Me too... Sounds like everyone has a damn good relationship with their SOs... makes me a believer that marriages CAN work!
Lets get married! We can prove them all wrong...marriages DON'T work

Actually, my parents (if my dad were still alive) would be married 40 years this year. My dad used to flirt shamelessly with my mom in front of us kids...I can't wait to find someone like my dad. He was the greatest example anyone could have ever asked for

Old 10-23-2009, 09:54 PM

20,572 posts, read 19,227,152 times
One thing that I can say is most of my memories have a certain amount of haze in them. I am not quite sure I really saw them that way. That is not the case with the first time I saw my wife. Six foot hot pokers could not burn out the image I have in my mind. I can never go blind.

Old 10-24-2009, 09:52 PM

19,225 posts, read 15,088,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Ha! We were driving past an open field when I asked, "Is that a deer?" My long-distance vision is not good, and what I thought was a deer lying on the ground was a small hill of brush with a couple large branches sticking out. It sounds funny, but it DID look like a deer from afar, even to my sharp-eyed husband. We laughed when we saw what it was. And now every time we drive past that field, one of us says, "Hey, is that a deer?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
His hair that sticks up after he wakes up, and he does the "chicken cluck."
His understanding and sweet ways.
His smile, and his "I would do anything for you."
Those were too funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Bananas View Post
Me too... Sounds like everyone has a damn good relationship with their SOs... makes me a believer that marriages CAN work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BacktoNE View Post
We finish each others sentences; even better, we know what the other is thinking without ever having to say a word. He is so kind, so gentle, so considerate of me. He gives the absolutely best hugs ever. He's my best friend.

I can't imagine ever finding that again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAtheBanker View Post
Lets get married! We can prove them all wrong...marriages DON'T work

Actually, my parents (if my dad were still alive) would be married 40 years this year. My dad used to flirt shamelessly with my mom in front of us kids...I can't wait to find someone like my dad. He was the greatest example anyone could have ever asked for
I think I've posted this before. This phrase sounds so cliche, but TRUST ME, if I found someone, anyone can.

Old 10-24-2009, 10:10 PM

42,831 posts, read 87,929,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
This phrase sounds so cliche, but TRUST ME, if I found someone, anyone can.
WTH?! You make yourself sound like some kind of a monster, Grassie! Is it a National Self-Deprecating Day in your household today?!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships