Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2012, 06:33 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,275,449 times

Advertisements

It takes effort and creativity for a man to get laid. Interesting posts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2012, 06:34 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,670,026 times
-"Live in the moment".
-"Just let it happen."
-"I'd stop but I can't."
-"If you don't want me to do this, I can't be with you anymore."
-"My life is hard".
-"I have a stressful life, I need to relax."
-"It feels good, so why not?"
-"You're my first (whatever)."
-"Until you tell me to stop, I'm not."
-"Don't do this to me." (This one, I'll give out because it works like hell, but I use it so much that I don't want to rely on it as much anymore.
-"Me and you, we shouldn't".
-"Someone will get hurt."

Just let the body language do the talking, though. Then go with it. In other words, quite literally, "follow your bliss". Or, "don't hit on her, hit by her". Or, just stand by her. Eye contact. Smile. Meek hi. Next thing you know, she's all over you.

So many different ways, it's absurd.

Really, it's about reading her situation, figuring out where her doubts lay (which she isn't aware of, usually), bringing it up, and alleviating those doubts. Easier said than done.

Old 09-26-2012, 06:40 PM

1,259 posts, read 1,835,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dub dub II View Post
-"Live in the moment".
-"Just let it happen."
-"I'd stop but I can't."
-"If you don't want me to do this, I can't be with you anymore."
-"My life is hard".
-"I have a stressful life, I need to relax."
-"It feels good, so why not?"
-"You're my first (whatever)."
-"Until you tell me to stop, I'm not."
-"Don't do this to me." (This one, I'll give out because it works like hell, but I use it so much that I don't want to rely on it as much anymore.
-"Me and you, we shouldn't".
-"Someone will get hurt."

Just let the body language do the talking, though. Then go with it. In other words, quite literally, "follow your bliss". Or, "don't hit on her, hit by her". Or, just stand by her side.

So many different ways, it's absurd.

Really, it's about reading her situation, figuring out where her doubts lay (which she isn't aware of, usually), bringing it up, and alleviating those doubts. Easier said than done,
Wow just wow...

Old 09-26-2012, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromTN2A2 View Post
Wow just wow...
Just wow?
What?

If she's sober, and I'm sober, and she puts herself into a situation in which it is very explicitly stated before hand that I will be making a move, then I am cleared of any responsibility.

People are adults.

My only thing, really, is if I'm not sober, and I can't read the situation properly anymore. It's at this point I can't do much with girls, since I'm too paranoid about waking up to some girl who'll go and scream rape.

It's funny, maybe she took advantage of me? It's not like I'd sleep with half the girls I attempt to sleep with while drunk when I'm sober. But, in the moment, she looks oh so good...

Next morning? "What was I thinking? You need to reevaluate your life, dub".
Next evening? "You see that girl there, with the flabby stomach? Is she not an angel? I must be dead, because this must be heaven".

lol, life is messed up sometimes...

Old 09-26-2012, 06:45 PM

601 posts, read 758,567 times
i get away with the dr role and meet at lunch for exam all the time. little beeetches open quick.

Old 09-26-2012, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Just wow?
What?
Well one.. I'd laugh my a$$ off if any guy used any of what you listed on me. But two, I mean...just wow. Makes me wonder what is in a woman's brain to actually fall for this stuff. Gotta have some serious need for validation and subpar self worth to allow ANY line to get you in bed.

Old 09-26-2012, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromTN2A2 View Post
Well one.. I'd laugh my a$$ off if any guy used any of what you listed on me. But two, I mean...just wow. Makes me wonder what is in a woman's brain to actually fall for this stuff. Gotta have some serious need for validation and subpar self worth to allow ANY line to get you in bed.
It's very often the girls that think lines don't work on them that lines work on.
Maybe she just wants to have sex...why do you need to label them as having "no self worth"?
Maybe she has all the self worth in the world, but would like to "express herself sexually".
I'm just the medium. She's the artist.
lol, I'm horrible.

Old 09-26-2012, 07:00 PM

Quote:
It's very often the girls that think lines don't work on them that lines work on.
Maybe she just wants to have sex...why do you need to label them as having "no self worth"?
Maybe she has all the self worth in the world, but would like to "express herself sexually".
lol, I'm horrible.
If she wants to have sex--go for it! But to have a man convince you because of a line he said--I'm sticking with low self worth.

Also, wrong, lol, I've never had it work on me. If I want to have sex, I'm going to have it, but I can guarantee it has nothing to do with a line a man says.

Old 09-26-2012, 07:02 PM

601 posts, read 758,567 times
because thats how womens sexuality is bashed upon, a girl cant want or enjoy sex without having sef esteem issues, be a *****, or have self worth. Its women imposing their views unto other women for being different.
Quote:
lol, I'm horrible.

Old 09-26-2012, 07:03 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,987,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
It takes effort and creativity for a man to get laid. Interesting posts.
lol. I'm not creative enough!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships