Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2011, 02:26 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 19,999,259 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaFlocka View Post
It depends on what you look like. If you're good looking, being a loner is "mysterious". Otherwise, it's "creepy".
Sadly, there's a lot of truth in that. But not for everyone.

Old 10-08-2011, 02:28 PM

1,833 posts, read 2,508,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyte Byrd View Post
Sadly, there's a lot of truth in that. But not for everyone.

Not for everyone, but definitely a lot. Perhaps even the majority. All I know is I've never been called a creep.

Old 10-08-2011, 02:32 PM

1,754 posts, read 2,467,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaFlocka View Post
Not for everyone, but definitely a lot. Perhaps even the majority. All I know is I've never been called a creep.
Let me be the first.

Old 10-08-2011, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwamjn View Post
Let me be the first.

You'll be in the minority.

Old 10-08-2011, 02:37 PM

2,444 posts, read 3,582,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyte Byrd View Post
Boy have you got that backwards.
This is what I see every week; guy hits on girl, girl looks on friend, they don't show approval, she denies him flat.

2x times when i've met "mature" women it's pretty much been like this;
First woman, 39
"hey there, youre tall and handsome... I got a broken lamp right there in my hallway, since you're so tall ...and handsome would you mind helping me change it really quick?"(this translation comes wierd in a quote but still) ... I go in, do it, she offers me one those alcoholic sodas made from pears (don't know english name but it's "cider" in swedish) as "thanks for the trouble" and start stroking me on my biceps...->score 2 mins later.

Other occasion, other woman, 35~ish;
"I just got a new oven, I can't get it to work could you take a look" -> hardly even got one foot through the doorbefore she started ripping my clothes off...violently

There was almost a third time when i was working as a handyman, and a 30~ year old woman started running her hands through my chesthair (it was warm so I wasn't wearing any shirt) but my manager came and kind of stopped it, and was kind enough to swap me for himself in terms of assignments...(I was SO pissed, was a virgin at the time and hoping to lose it.)

Still I've never been with a girl younger or same age as me, they refuse to take any decision themselves, I talk to them, their friends start wispering to them, and suddenly she turns the cold shoulder... happened surely more than 150 times. Or she looks over at her friends and if they don't give the "We approve, he is a fine specimen"-look it's over.

Old 10-08-2011, 02:37 PM

1,904 posts, read 2,986,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwamjn View Post
Let me be the first.
Creepy Post!

Old 10-08-2011, 02:38 PM

769 posts, read 1,013,063 times
i have been that starting a life in a new city is not easy

Old 10-08-2011, 02:38 PM

994 posts, read 1,681,433 times
What do women think of "Loners"

They taste like coconut? I dunno

Old 10-08-2011, 02:43 PM

44 posts, read 34,493 times
nobody needs friends really. lol...

Old 10-08-2011, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishViking View Post
This is what I see every week; guy hits on girl, girl looks on friend, they don't show approval, she denies him flat.

2x times when i've met "mature" women it's pretty much been like this;
First woman, 39
"hey there, youre tall and handsome... I got a broken lamp right there in my hallway, since you're so tall ...and handsome would you mind helping me change it really quick?"(this translation comes wierd in a quote but still) ... I go in, do it, she offers me one those alcoholic sodas made from pears (don't know english name but it's "cider" in swedish) as "thanks for the trouble" and start stroking me on my biceps...->score 2 mins later.

Other occasion, other woman, 35~ish;
"I just got a new oven, I can't get it to work could you take a look" -> hardly even got one foot through the doorbefore she started ripping my clothes off...violently

There was almost a third time when i was working as a handyman, and a 30~ year old woman started running her hands through my chesthair (it was warm so I wasn't wearing any shirt) but my manager came and kind of stopped it, and was kind enough to swap me for himself in terms of assignments...(I was SO pissed, was a virgin at the time and hoping to lose it.)

Still I've never been with a girl younger or same age as me, they refuse to take any decision themselves, I talk to them, their friends start wispering to them, and suddenly she turns the cold shoulder... happened surely more than 150 times. Or she looks over at her friends and if they don't give the "We approve, he is a fine specimen"-look it's over.

Perfectly sums it up. I've found that those my age, while still attracted to me, will just simply hide. Those in their 30s and older are much more forward and horny.

Last edited by WakaFlocka; 10-08-2011 at 02:52 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships