Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 07:22 PM

1,570 posts, read 5,986,990 times

Advertisements

..."it's personal"??? He has got to be kidding.

Frankly, that's the last date he'd have to worry about with me.
Walk away from this one.
Take care of yourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2009, 07:24 PM

2,160 posts, read 7,515,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mango tango View Post
LOL the thread title made a bunch of different thoughts go through my head.
I was just going to reply "Yes" without reading it LOL

Old 10-31-2009, 07:36 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,472,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joei View Post
Yes it does make me mad. We had a date for tonight. What could be so personal that he stand me up, and...and...ugh Im so mad I just wanna cry.

For it to be so last minute, I have every right to be as upset as I am. Now I have to scramble around at the last minute looking for something to do on Halloween night.
Then end 'it'.

Old 10-31-2009, 08:05 PM

29 posts, read 111,869 times
Dear Joei, I have to agree! Why should you be the one who is in pain & wants to cry? Let him get a taste of his own medicine....if you know why he backed out of your date at the last minute, why bother? You're hurting yourself by allowing this ASS of a guy take control of your emotions & feelings. That hurts any of us, yet it seems like you feel as though you deserve to be hurt & disappointed! Do you feel as though you're the bad person in this particular situation?? Put it to a halt & by no means cry over the ASS! If you think he's at "YOUR" place at this time; remember, we fall back an hour tonight which gives you an extra hour to have at it, you know? Get off the computer, put on a killer outfit & hit "your place" & if he is or isn't there, strut your stuff! Get a bit of self-esteem & you just might meet the person you deserve to have in your life! Go for it!

Old 10-31-2009, 08:16 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,636,672 times
Chances are he will hurt you & disappoint you many more times unless you say bye now.

but only you know him...

Old 10-31-2009, 08:19 PM

2,133 posts, read 5,876,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joei
But He has done this before, not answered my calls or text giving me the reason "stuff with his X"...a few days later he reassured me that he was completely over her, and that there is nothing going on.
...I dont have time for this nonsense....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Felina View Post
First sentence screams he's married (in all senses of the word).
Second sentence = BS in capital letters.
Third sentence : There's your answer. Find someone else who cares about you.
I agree.

Old 10-31-2009, 08:27 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,000,344 times
I can see it both ways. You don't want to deal with another situation with the ex, ok. But he's also not given you any explanation as to what's going on this time. It's a little premature to just cut it off when you really don't know what's going on.

As for him not giving you an explanation yet - I agree with some other posters. It's been 2 months, and you've already broken up with him once. It doesn't sound like the most stable relationship ever. Maybe it is personal, maybe he just can't talk about it...who knows.

You seem to have made up your mind, so I think you know the answer to your question already.

Old 10-31-2009, 08:34 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Damn girl calm down its only been two months...its not like you have been dating for years. Maybe something serious did happen...perhaps he is not ready to share it with you yet. I cancelled on a dude before...he called after a few weeks to see what was wrong with me...I later inform him my father died..and I was very depressed. I was 21 at the time.

Old 10-31-2009, 08:46 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,636,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Damn girl calm down its only been two months...its not like you have been dating for years. Maybe something serious did happen...perhaps he is not ready to share it with you yet. I cancelled on a dude before...he called after a few weeks to see what was wrong with me...I later inform him my father died..and I was very depressed. I was 21 at the time.

ThankYou Darlin'...(i can't rep u) (bad is good) lol

Old 10-31-2009, 08:54 PM

37,612 posts, read 45,988,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joei View Post
Exactly...

But I tell you what. The reason he dont want to call me because he know that Im going to find out if its because of his X. And I broke up with him once due to his X (we kept running into her at the bar, and he would argue with her behind my back, drama)

So he knows if he mentions another thing about his X, Im out the door. But its too late. I dont have stupid written on my forehead. I know whats going on. Him hiding it from me makes me angrier, more suspicious, and more likly to kill his ass...I meant, kick his ass to the curb
Well for God's sake, stop acting like a 6 year old and do it already.
Sheesh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships