Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2009, 06:28 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
Maybe the girl's phone just ran out of minutes? Or the battery died?
Or she values her ears?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2009, 06:52 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,025,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
Oh, come on! With you, it's one door opening, and then another one closing...

I think sometimes here you really enjoy the roadblocks, not the places where it's smooth sailing.

Maybe the girl's phone just ran out of minutes? Or the battery died?

i'm talking about a relaxed nasty

Old 11-01-2009, 06:55 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Wish I knew what the heck you're even talking about! Not that I really care...

Old 11-01-2009, 06:56 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,007,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvandsportsguy View Post
wtf???????

Old 11-01-2009, 06:59 PM

5,024 posts, read 8,895,713 times
Quote:
I'm not sure what you mean here.

I just wish you'd have a really good date for once.

Old 11-01-2009, 07:06 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,004,194 times
Quote:
None of your posts make sense. It seems like you can't string your words or thoughts together properly. Even though the "relaxed nasty" made me LOL, I think you need help.

Who's up for an intervention?

Old 11-01-2009, 07:09 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,548,469 times
The answers to TVSG's threads seem to always be the same, pages and pages of it.

Old 11-01-2009, 07:19 PM

9,894 posts, read 22,027,890 times
Maybe shes a flake. If thats the case then be glad the conversation was ended. If you dont hear from her within a few days then it wasnt meant to be. Nothing is wrong with asking a woman what she does for a living. They ask us guys all the time. Now if you asked her what she was wearing then thats a different story. Keep us informed & dont give up on philly girls just yet.

Old 11-01-2009, 07:42 PM

691 posts, read 2,329,236 times
Umm, it was probably just the whole conversation that was wierd and turned her off, not a specific question. I spoke with a guy awhile ago, and just realized that on the phone, he would not be someone I would connect with, so I said goodbye.

Old 11-01-2009, 08:38 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,710,891 times
Quote:
The girl called me for the first who by the way ON THE ROAD and not home and we chatted a bit and after about 10 mins I asked her-"so what do you do for a living? And then the phone hung up-lol

So maybe I should take my own advice and not ask NOTEPAD QUESTIONS on the first convo and keep it light and fun. I think it was a hang up because she has not called back yet and that was last night around 9pm. And I called around 12am and got the voicemail. Damm I hate philly women and so badly need a JERSEY GIRL IN MY LIFE
Oh dear, Grasshopper, you go from one melee to the next.

I knew it would only be a short while before you managed to conjure up the next incredibly fascinating dilemma to post a thread about and, as usual, your contradictions run as rampantly unintelligible as are your follow-up posts.

It's obvious that you don't give a rat's patootie about anyone else and simply post for the proverbial 15 minutes of fame that you get from people paying attention to you and your nonsense, but have you considered talking privately to poster TKramar? The two of you would, I think, hit it off remarkably well.

You both don't "need" sex with a woman and can do it on your own although I think TK might have it over you as he's obviously perfected a solo routine which thus far seems to have escaped you.

Where TK can do it very well for himself (I'm going by just reading his posts) you obviously need some sort of stimulation from such as females walking over you with naked feet, soliciting "ladies" from CraigsList and StrokeaDoke who will come over to your apartment late at night (sight hitherto unseen) and eat Fruit Loops while manually or orally pleasuring you.

TK sleeps in his closet because the outside lights bother him and his LL apparently doesn't want him to put any sort of holes in the wall to put up drapes.

I'd guess your little hole in the wall is dwarfed by a big screen TV and with not much else other than a bed and a couch. I'd guess no books or artwork and probably no knick-knacks, memorabilia or antiques? Your refrigerator probably contains not much else other than milk for the Fruit Loops and left-over containers of take-out pizza and wings. Some TV dinners in the freezer along with maybe some ice cream?

TK lives in an apartment with a female room-mate with whom he's not involved. The apartment has a 'fridge but TK is thinking of further isolating himself by getting a small fridge for his own room to supplement the microwave he already has in there.

You obviously have a problem with your parents and your brother. TK thinks that old people should be exterminated because they're a burden on society and on Social Security (I kid not, go to his posts).

Really, I think the two of you could hit it off.

NO, Grasshopper, not on THAT basis as in being more than friends as in being HOMOsexual but in having some sort of common ground in several areas.

TK might be able to persuade you that the "ear" to the vagina isn't the way to go and you might be able to introduce him to the joys of Late Night Girls and Fruit Loops. The possibilities are endless!

Bon chance...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships