Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 09:15 PM

534 posts, read 1,594,335 times

Advertisements

My 2 cents..

If she is wacked enough to put holes in a condom, then I don't quite think she is fit to be a mom. I know you probably aren't ready to be a dad, but I would turn it around on her. Fight for custody and make HER pay YOU child support...Provided she is actually pregnant...

Old 11-05-2009, 09:21 PM

1,817 posts, read 6,856,667 times
A) There may never be a pregnancy come to term IF one occured.
B) Don't EVER have sex with her again.

Old 11-05-2009, 09:39 PM

4,116 posts, read 3,145,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxnative View Post
First off I want to say I am not blaming or hating her for anything, I am purely asking you guys for advice.

I had sex with a girl. We got into an argument past couple of days. and has sent me numerous messages, on gmail, AIM, facebook admitting that she purposely put holes in the condoms we used in order to get pregnant. i also have chatlogs of her brother saying her mother is encouraging her to put me on child support. i have chatlogs of her saying she knowingly did this against my will without my knowledge. shes also threatening to call my job and cause havoc for me, i dont knwo what she meant by that. i do not know currently if she is lying or if she is pregnant for sure. is there any legal action i can take to protect myself from being mandated to pay child support if she does indeed turn out to be pregnant? Please dont turn this thread into whether its my fault, her fault or both or whether i or she should have been more responsible. i am purely seeking advice. ive never got a girl pregnant before, always used protection and this is my first time in this situation i'm really scared about whats going to happen . any response would be greatly appreciated.

Ok first and foremost stop freaking out... This sick witch (we will call her) LOL maybe isn't even pregnant to begin with.

She might be so so so angry at you that she is saying anything to get back at you and make you crazy (like you sounding). If she does happen to become pregnant make sure you get a DNA test once that baby pops out to make 100% sure it's actually your's before you dish out $1.00 to her and her sick family as well if they are all in the business already and this just happened recently.... Drama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-05-2009, 09:53 PM

612 posts, read 1,842,872 times
I've read a few posts in the first page, so sorry if what I'm about to say may have been mentioned.

Isn't it a crime in a way to cut a condom since it could cause a life-threatening disease. Think of it as like when a person who knowingly has HIV and has sex with people; unprotected, without informing them...... It's different but perhaps he could sue this "witch" for it if he has the proper evidence (messages).

Besides that, avoid this psycho. No kind of contact with her. The only time you should hear from her is in a courtroom if she should sue you for child support if god forbid she is pregnant with your child. Like everyone has said, if she is indeed pregnant, the first thing to do is to get DNA testing done down the road.

Good luck man.

Old 11-05-2009, 11:33 PM

434 posts, read 933,435 times
I don't have any advice available for you

But poor thing, what kind of girl you picked!

Bad judgment...

Old 11-06-2009, 12:01 AM

1,659 posts, read 2,775,556 times
I'm sorry to hear this nightmare has happened to you. I think it would be a good idea to get full custody if it comes to that. The mother sounds very irrational and self-serving. I just can't see her being in this to raise a healthy child as much as she wants to have a permanent yo-yo and wallet (that would be you).

Old 11-06-2009, 04:01 AM

606 posts, read 1,234,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleLove08 View Post
Don't go back in time trying to figure out what you did wrong.

You weren't doing anything wrong. SHE is the one to blame, not you.

Heck, at least you were smart enough to put on a condom.

Don't let some of these people make you feel like you should have been Inspector Gaget in the bedroom.

MOST women aren't going to poke a hole in the condom. If she wanted kids, she shouldn't have even bothered giving you a condom if all she was going to do is poke holes in it.
Purple love is right,
You should NOT blame yourself what so ever.
She is to blame, what she did was horrible, not just to you but to the innocent child that she could be bringing into this world all for freakin money.
The Lawyer should give you the best advice as to what to do next.
Please let us know if you can (don't know if the Lawyer will not allow you to) tell us what they suggested.
Mean while, just in case that she is pregnant I would start saving money today!! The good thing is if you find out that it is not your baby you can use the money that you saved towards a down payment on a new car, college or whatever it is you may want or need.

Old 11-06-2009, 06:21 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,174,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm2008 View Post
First I would relax. If she is pregnant and you are the father you will have to pay child support. Regardless of what she did the condom. Though she is probably full of hot air and not even pregnant. I would tell her I want proof thats she's pregnant and a DNA test.

Does she have your boss's direct line? If not make sure it stays that way. If they just call the main number and you work at a big company, just tell whoever answers the phone someone has been harassing you and might call. If she can reach your boss it might be prudent to tell your boss that someone has been harassing you and to expect a phone call. I don't think I would get into the details unless you are asked most people aren't interested in these dramas.

But its likely she's trying to scare you. Get a lawyer they will threaten her(with legal action) so that she stops If she calls your job get a lawyer and they will threaten her/her parents so she stops. You could also press charges for harassment. And like the above mentioned you should get a restraining order(if you can). And obviously never speak to this girl again, except dealing with her alleged pregnancy(through a lawyer if need be).
Best Advice!

Old 11-06-2009, 06:27 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,174,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxnative View Post
from the info that i have gathered, its seems that even if she went and admitted to the world with a polygraph test that she did it on purpose i am still liable for child support, i am literally, literally shockced at this i figured this issue would have come up before some day and there would be some kind of protection for a person like me in this case but there isnt... i accept responsibility for not having used my own condom but if someone admits that they did it on purpose to trap you i dont understand how a judge can throw the book at someone locking them up into an unwanted situation this is mindboggling ....at this point the only thing it seems i can do is file a complaint for her harrassing me on AIM and through email and the threat she made to call my job. i never thought i would one be one of those people that have a kid at a young age but oh well :-\......anyway thanks guys, tomorrow ill have to find a lawyer :-\
If she is as unstable as these documents seem to indicate she is, you have grounds for full custody of the child should you seek it.

This way you know the child is safe, you don't pay her a dime and can raise the child in a healthy environment. Otherwise the madness will be never ending.

Old 11-06-2009, 06:46 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,130,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
If she is as unstable as these documents seem to indicate she is, you have grounds for full custody of the child should you seek it.

This way you know the child is safe, you don't pay her a dime and can raise the child in a healthy environment. Otherwise the madness will be never ending.
I can't detect any indication he cares to do that. I'm also guessing she may very well not be pregnant at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.