Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 02:35 PM

19 posts, read 96,444 times

Advertisements

First off I want to say I am not blaming or hating her for anything, I am purely asking you guys for advice.

I had sex with a girl. We got into an argument past couple of days. and has sent me numerous messages, on gmail, AIM, facebook admitting that she purposely put holes in the condoms we used in order to get pregnant. i also have chatlogs of her brother saying her mother is encouraging her to put me on child support. i have chatlogs of her saying she knowingly did this against my will without my knowledge. shes also threatening to call my job and cause havoc for me, i dont knwo what she meant by that. i do not know currently if she is lying or if she is pregnant for sure. is there any legal action i can take to protect myself from being mandated to pay child support if she does indeed turn out to be pregnant? Please dont turn this thread into whether its my fault, her fault or both or whether i or she should have been more responsible. i am purely seeking advice. ive never got a girl pregnant before, always used protection and this is my first time in this situation i'm really scared about whats going to happen . any response would be greatly appreciated.

Old 11-05-2009, 02:40 PM

865 posts, read 2,433,121 times
Before you get all worked up, I would have DNA testing done once the baby is born, to see if it is yours. If it turns out that you are indeed the father, then you can be held legally responsible for child support.

The fact that she "tricked" you is irrelevant. If you are the father, you will be held accountable. You should realize that no method of birth control is 100% effective, except for abstinence. Good luck!

Old 11-05-2009, 02:40 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,527,685 times
You better keep all emails, etc from her. You may need to prove your case. Seems like you have got mixed up with a stalker or at the very least someone who is unstable.

Pray she is not pregnant dude or you will need to wait until the baby is born to prove paternity unless there is a test out there to see when the woman is pregnant.

And this is why we don't have sex with anyone we don't know very well or well enough to see what kind of person they are. Psycho or whatever.

Old 11-05-2009, 02:44 PM

4,941 posts, read 8,330,695 times
Wow......it's awful that you are put in this position. However, if she turns up pregnant, insist on a DNA test. That is the only way she can legally seek child support from you. If she calls your job harassing you, call the cops and have a restraining order put against her.

She sounds like some kind on phsyco and I would not fall into trap, call her bluff and make her prove it's yours. Until then, stay away from her and don't communicate anything to her which would suggest you are admitting to parenthood. That is....if she is even pregnant! Could be all a plot just to p*ss you off or scare you.

Good luck!

Old 11-05-2009, 03:00 PM
miu

17,770 posts, read 40,194,757 times
Default She has admitted to purposely putting holes in the condom

^^^ I don't understand how this can happen without you getting suspicious. You should have your own supply of condoms. Don't condoms come individually wrapped? Isn't it easier for you to tear open the package and place the condom on yourself? In the future, don't let your girlfriends put the condom on for you.

Geez... I'll watch for your appearance on the Jerry Springer Show..

Old 11-05-2009, 03:00 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,555,567 times
Yes, you will be required to pay child support if the child is yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
And this is why we don't have sex with anyone we don't know very well or well enough to see what kind of person they are. Psycho or whatever.
Good advice. Unfortunately there is no guarantee that you will see the worst of them before it's too late.

Old 11-05-2009, 03:05 PM

7,005 posts, read 21,347,265 times
Sneaky little critter, ain't she?

Old 11-05-2009, 03:17 PM

40,955 posts, read 49,234,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
Sneaky little critter, ain't she?
Beyond that, can you say "Psycho B****"

She sounds like a mental case and I would probably talk to a good attorney, just in case it's needed.

I had a good friend in your situation, the next thing she did was start accusing him of abuse. He never touched her but they usually go with the woman and he had do 6 months of weekend jail time.

There is no telling what a women like this will do.

Old 11-05-2009, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgfurman View Post
Before you get all worked up, I would have DNA testing done once the baby is born, to see if it is yours. If it turns out that you are indeed the father, then you can be held legally responsible for child support.

The fact that she "tricked" you is irrelevant. If you are the father, you will be held accountable. You should realize that no method of birth control is 100% effective, except for abstinence. Good luck!
thanks for replying in addition to wearing condoms, i guess the lesson here is for me to always use my own condom and not accept any from anyone else...

Old 11-05-2009, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
You better keep all emails, etc from her. You may need to prove your case. Seems like you have got mixed up with a stalker or at the very least someone who is unstable.

Pray she is not pregnant dude or you will need to wait until the baby is born to prove paternity unless there is a test out there to see when the woman is pregnant.

thanks janelle, well i dont like to call people psycho, who am i to judge, but since we have been at odds thats when the unusual strange behavior and personality traits started to become apparent
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships