Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2009, 07:29 AM

22,333 posts, read 29,427,518 times

Advertisements

I like to dance by myself. That way there's no bs going on. If I want to dance with someone, I'll make it known..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2009, 07:32 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leather Jacket View Post
When you're out at the bar and their playing music, either from a band or a DJ, you'll see a lot of girls dancing, either by themselves or with other girls. Do girls want to dance with other guys?

Sometimes you'll see some guy just walk up to a girl and start dancing, but it's hard to tell if they already know eachother or not. Do girls need to "know" some dude a little bit before they start dancing? How do you get to know a girl when there's loud blaring music? Or can you skip all that for later?

Keep in mind, I'm talking about girls who're out to have a good time and have had a drink or two, so ladies, don't respond what "daytime" you would do.
All you can really do is ask -- and they'll say yes or no.

Old 11-07-2009, 11:32 AM

146 posts, read 462,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
By how you dress and act. Maybe it's time to lose the brown leather jacket. And a rich guy will have an air of confidence from knowing that he's a great catch as a boyfriend or husband. How much money do you make?

And... are you super model good looking?
What if it's designer leather? My leather jacket cost me more than some suits when I got it.

I've always considered myself pretty average looking, but I did model for only a small fashion show once and I've been asked to work at Abercrombie, so I guess someone thinks I'm good looking.

Old 11-07-2009, 11:33 AM

146 posts, read 462,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1984vt View Post
If a group of girls are dancing together, don't go up and start dancing with them unless you can dance, and or, you have the personality to pull it off. Mostly, girls that are dancing together want to dance with each other. If I were a guy and saw one that I was interested in, I would wait until they weren't dancing and then ask her to dance, or just talk to her.
It's so hard to talk to girls in clubs though. You have to get really close either way because the music's so loud you practically have to scream in eachother's ear.

Old 11-07-2009, 12:28 PM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,167,635 times
Quote:
What if it's designer leather? My leather jacket cost me more than some suits when I got it.

I've always considered myself pretty average looking, but I did model for only a small fashion show once and I've been asked to work at Abercrombie, so I guess someone thinks I'm good looking.
So why not try to date an average looking girl? I think that one of your main problems is that you are trying to date women that are much better looking than you, but you don't have the confidence, charm and wallet to pull it off. Stay within your league and you'll find it much easier to find a girlfriend. Or... style yourself up better and do the things necessary to make yourself more desirable to beautiful women who get asked out a lot by many men, and ones that are better than you in terms of looks and money.

Old 11-07-2009, 02:08 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
By how you dress and act. Maybe it's time to lose the brown leather jacket. And a rich guy will have an air of confidence from knowing that he's a great catch as a boyfriend or husband. How much money do you make?

And... are you super model good looking?
haha right to the point.

Old 11-07-2009, 02:10 PM

I love dancing and yes I liked if a man came up and "could" dance. But I can't stand those pervert men that want to grind. That's highschool stuff.

Old 11-07-2009, 02:11 PM

7,005 posts, read 21,335,218 times
Quote:
First of all, how is a girl you've never seen or talked to before dancing in a busy bar going to know if you're rich or not?

Dude, just walk up to her and ask her for the dance. You'll find out afterwards. Now, if you don't know how to dance then you're in deep crap.

Old 11-07-2009, 02:19 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,565,019 times
Quote:

Did they ask you to work on the floor or in the back? And was the fashion show in New York City or Pocatello, Idaho?

Old 11-07-2009, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Did they ask you to work on the floor or in the back? And was the fashion show in New York City or Pocatello, Idaho?
Nice. crbcrbrgv. But yes gimma a pic let us be the judge? ok?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships