Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2009, 04:53 PM

61,286 posts, read 87,483,906 times

Advertisements

its weird at 34 its considered bizarre at 45, at 61 they want him arrested as a subversive to the country. women are angry with such men-- men seem relatively happy & at peace,and are not dropping their wad on women at home or in a divorce court. how dare u how dare u how dare u.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2009, 04:57 PM

3,424 posts, read 5,980,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsySoul22 View Post
He wants to meet a nice woman. I presume he wants a relationship, maybe even marriage, though if not fine. He has not had a date all year. Correct me if I am wrong, I may have fallen behind.

Meanwhile, he is pig stubborn. Doesn't go on dates in any 'weather,' would rather watch sports than be with a girlfriend, has a very 'condescending attitude' toward women...

If you were hurt, TVGuy, I understand. But if you WANT a girlfriend, you MUST change your ways and stop being so 'me' and my needs oriented.
Oh. Well thats different. If he bit_ches about not finding a woman, yet stays mad at women, then that makes no sense if he's more interested in sports anyway. Finding a mate is either the priority or its not. If its not then it shouldnt matter this much to him whether he has found a girlfriend or not.

Old 11-08-2009, 05:10 PM

6,764 posts, read 22,084,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
its weird at 34 its considered bizarre at 45, at 61 they want him arrested as a subversive to the country. women are angry with such men-- men seem relatively happy & at peace,and are not dropping their wad on women at home or in a divorce court. how dare u how dare u how dare u.
Wrong, here, Huck. Sorry.

He doesn't WANT to be alone (read his other threads). He says he wants to meet a woman yet wants not to put ANY effort into it.

If he says, "I like being a single guy, sitting in my underwear, drinking a beer" then more power to him! Many people LIKE being single.

But he COMPLAINS he can't find a nice normal woman. He chases engaged ones. He finds weirdos on Craigslist.

He needs a bit of clarification as to what he really wants.

Old 11-08-2009, 05:14 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,752,634 times
Quote:

He doesn't WANT to be alone (read his other threads). He says he wants to meet a woman yet wants not to put ANY effort into it.

If he says, "I like being a single guy, sitting in my underwear, drinking a beer" then more power to him! Many people LIKE being single.

But he COMPLAINS he can't find a nice normal woman. He chases engaged ones. He finds weirdos on Craigslist.

HE doesn't need any clarification. The responders who don't know the history need clarification!

Old 11-08-2009, 05:24 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,744,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
HE doesn't need any clarification. The responders who don't know the history need clarification!
Dr. STT Resident, Ph.D in TVSGrasshopperistriographology

Old 11-08-2009, 05:51 PM

1,057 posts, read 2,013,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I prefer to have sex after the game goes off
you didn't mention whether anyone else was invited over for the sex part. Is that weather -dependent?

Old 11-08-2009, 06:34 PM

61,286 posts, read 87,483,906 times
Quote:

dont be sorry talk to me. aside from the allegation of personal failings , so many women on CDF feel they are experts on what men should be doing with their lives. he has a mind he has a soul he is not property he gets to choose.

Old 11-08-2009, 08:26 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,752,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
dont be sorry talk to me. aside from the allegation of personal failings , so many women on CDF feel they are experts on what men should be doing with their lives. he has a mind he has a soul he is not property he gets to choose.
You do have a point.

That said, TVSG creates numerous threads on CD which do rather tend to belie the fact that he has a mind and a soul when it comes to human relationships. As far as his being "property" I'm unsure to what you allude. Please explain. I'm curious.

Old 11-08-2009, 10:19 PM

1,249 posts, read 2,697,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Any man who is a true Sports Fan would always choose SPORTS over SEX
Hey TVand SportsGuy, I'm a man and I actually think you do have a point there. If you are a true sports fan, there's nothing better than hearing your favorite play by play announcer call the games or your favorite team winning a championship. Hearing someone call the games doesn't lead to stupid arguments about the most non-sensical stuff and a host of other issues. On the other hand, a lot of women will complain about the dumbest things in the world. Hearing my favorite play by play announcer(Jim Hughson) is really cool because I love the way he speaks and he has so much knowledge about the game of hockey. If women find that you spending time watching sports is weird, who really cares? They're wasting their time and energy picking on you which is dumb. They make themselves look like losers IMO. Just ignore them and live your life

Old 11-08-2009, 10:21 PM

2,383 posts, read 6,061,236 times
OMG! I knew that this was a joke! You're my brother aren't you? My brother is 34, not married, watches sports and lives in PA!!! Seriously, I have always told you what a loser you are and it's been proven!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships