Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2009, 10:39 PM

3,425 posts, read 6,310,013 times

Advertisements

No offense to the OP but what kind of freaking game would be better than making love and spending the night with a woman. Sorry, but something is wrong there!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2009, 10:42 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,253,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
No offense to the OP but what kind of freaking game would be better than making love and spending the night with a woman. Sorry, but something is wrong there!
Well, I am a woman and if you asked me this question, I might, just might say a Red Sox/ Yankees game...at Fenway, of course....and before the Sox started to stink again...

***kidding, just kidding!***

Old 11-07-2009, 10:44 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,440,752 times
I wouldn't say weird but I can tell you I will NEVER involve myself with someone who does. I don't like sports, won't watch it, won't even be in the room while its on.
I prefer a man who is MORE interesting then that.
Its like a cliche' when a man is glued to the TV for their sports.
I have no interest, we would have nothing in common.
NOTHING other then maybe a third eye on their forehead makes a man LESS attractive to me then a man who is into sports.
On that alone, I would walk away from someone.

Old 11-07-2009, 11:04 PM

3,424 posts, read 5,976,319 times
Fella, if you're 34 years old and havent figured out by now that people will always question why you dont find them and what they represent to be interesting, and worthy of the utmost attention, then you wont figure it out. This includes women and men. In the case of this woman, she is wondering why you dont find what she represents as a woman, interesting enough to pursue a relationship with one. As far as Im concerned you're just seeking validation for your lack of interest in a relationship. Its cool if you dont desire a relationship, that is if you're cool with not being in a relationship.

And if you want to watch tv and play video games all day, f' it..its your life, and you dont owe anyone an explanation, whether you it their definition of "interesting" or not. Ill be damned if, as a grown man, I sit around pining for someones approval of what I choose to do in my life.

Last edited by solytaire; 11-07-2009 at 11:28 PM..

Old 11-08-2009, 12:23 AM

1,322 posts, read 2,413,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
This women at my job always hears me talking to my male co-worker about what games I will be watching tonight. She knows I'n single and felt the need to say

"So you watch sports everynight? I guess she was trying to say-"Do you have interest in women? Why can't a women just accept that I have no interest in being in a relationship and more interest in watching sports with friends? Why do so many women feel that every 34 year old man must all be the same?

I still don't get it.
So, TVSG goes into see a psychologist dressed in nothing but plastic clear wrap. The doctor takes one look at him and says, "Well I can clearly see your nuts!

Man, I think you have more issues than a National Geographic..

Still, at least you'll be able to say, "I did it my way..."

Old 11-08-2009, 07:28 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,710,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
This women at my job always hears me talking to my male co-worker about what games I will be watching tonight. She knows I'n single and felt the need to say

"So you watch sports everynight? I guess she was trying to say-"Do you have interest in women? Why can't a women just accept that I have no interest in being in a relationship and more interest in watching sports with friends? Why do so many women feel that every 34 year old man must all be the same?

I still don't get it.

And never will. Yaaaaaaaaaaawn.

Old 11-08-2009, 08:02 AM

1,570 posts, read 5,987,926 times
It seems that she was showing interest in you. There's no reason to be offended. Clearly you are not interested in women. That's ok, it's your life and you have every right to spend it anyway you wish. But you might accept her show of interest for what it was, a pleasant show of interest. I hope you were polite to her.

Old 11-08-2009, 09:18 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times
TVSG

Reading is comprehension, I don't know your history, you may very
well have a condition or disability, however, anyone able to work and have
income enough to pay their own rent, bills and other necessities, most
likely isn't. Relationships aren't "all about you", I'm not talking about your love
of sports, until you can show a genuine interest in something besides
yourself it will never happen and all of the threads you post, are as everyone
who reads and posts in them already know, for nothing but shyt and giggles.
Best Wishes, virgo

Old 11-08-2009, 10:47 AM

17,635 posts, read 22,643,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odie View Post
Let's all pitch in money to get TVdummy a mail order bride for Xmas. I heard he deflated his blow up doll.

http://bestsmileys.com/ballons/4.gif (broken link)

Old 11-08-2009, 10:57 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,189,782 times
Quote TVSG: So it's weird to women if a 34 year old man chooses to be single and watch sports everynight?

I still don't get it.

The key words here are "Chooses" to be single....no where in your barrage of posts does it inidicate you 'choose' to be single - it seems to 'choose' you. Secondly, you only 'guess' this is what she means - you don't know for sure. And "I still don't get it" - obviously - and neither do we.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships