Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2011, 12:29 AM

5,321 posts, read 6,097,579 times

Advertisements

Women have all the power in the dating world in their 20's and early 30's then it switches to men

Last edited by JBT1980; 05-19-2011 at 01:06 AM..

Old 05-19-2011, 04:16 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,179,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 40somethingdude View Post
Bitter, yes. But sexing younger women...
You're bitter and desperate to sex something you hate. That's the space where you spend your time. What a waste of life. Frankly, it sounds like mental illness to me.

Old 05-19-2011, 07:42 AM

1,781 posts, read 2,680,279 times
Lightbulb Not So Fast There, Son

Quote:
I know this thread is a couple years old but Im going to reply anyway.

The only young guys you are going to find are sexually desperate men that can't get find a woman their own age or younger. You may find one and you may have some good sex but him and his friends are going to be making you the butt of their jokes. It simply doesn't work that way. We may even find an older woman attractive but, inside we know if we are with one have accepted that we are losers as men. It would be like a professional woman married to an unemployed man - same thing. We all get our status (and society perceives us) by the status of our mate.

What you need is an accurate picture of your worth. Most women associate their status with the few high status men that used them for convienient sex in the past, no matter how long ago rather than the man they were with for years who IS their level. Your sexual market worth is that of the man that is willing to commit, not the man that uses you for a fling.

The problem is that women WAAAAAY overvalue themselves and dump loving men in while in their mid to late 30's - thinking they can trade up. Most of you end up alone for the rest of your days. Reality check.

The real problem is the female sex is inherently evil and selfish. Any creature that would kill its own fetus or subject it's children to the emotional scars of divorce in an attempt to find a higher status man is evil and souless. There's a special place in hell for middle aged divorcees. It's called the rest of your life.

Peace
No, the real problem is, once again somebody got found wanting somewhere back in time, and instead of addressing the REAL issue (as the Church Lady says---'could it beeee...you?'), no, you bust in the door whining like a kid who didn't get an extra graham cracker at recess, going 'boohoohoo!...womens is evil, selfless, selfish, and soulless!'...there's a place for people like you---it's called Whinyb****istan, and if you hurry, you can catch the next one-way flight out going back there...

If a woman wants to date younger men, then that's her call...sorry if you don't like it, but tough---you need to take that certificate off your wall...y'know, the one that says 'Anointed By The Almighty To Slap Labels On Women Because They Said My Game Was Weak'...burn that sucker and flush the ashes, because all this pop-psychology bitter-butter you're spouting, (gasp!) doesn't make you any better than anyone...

Younger guys who date older women are losers? Older women who date younger men are evil and selfish? Bulls**t...people are going to do what they like, and in case you haven't noticed, your little whiffenpoofing on an internet chat forum has a lot in common with one monkey---it don't stop no show, so whine on, because last time I looked out the nearest window, the earth was still turning...

It didn't stop so you can put women on blast, just because you complained about wanting new (p-word), and the woman you were with told you that you'd find new (p-word) if only you had a few more inches of (derivative of Richard)...yeah, you bet I went there, because I get sick of people lumping folks in one category and calling names because they had a bad experience...

All women are not 'selfish evil b****es', and all men are not 'skirt chasing lying dogs'...do your due diligence and check folk out a little deeper before you commit, and we can all avoid seeing sour grapes like the post I responded to

Old 05-19-2011, 08:10 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,940,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
It's funny, because people are always saying "its all in your head" "you're wrong, there are plenty out there who would be interested" blah blah blah. And some of the people who tell me that are single male colleagues of mine who all are dating 30 year old women! But its just a coincidence of course, they didn't set out to date someone so much younger.

You and I both know that we are speaking the truth here. I don't know what to do.

Yes, I was burned by eharmony too! Total waste of time and money. My current paid period on Match is going to expire in a few weeks, and I will not renew. Nobody checks off my age as being acceptable unless they are in their 50s. And as you just said, I just want to date someone who is in a similar life phase as me. That's not too much to ask. Or it shouldn't be.

I don't need a daddy, I don't need a care-taker, and I don't need to take care of someone. Occasional dinners, outings here and there... I don't need much.

I'm starting to think I'm going to become one of those women who posts "Vacation pictures with my dog" on facebook etc.
I'm sorry you are in this rut.

Listen, I am 42 and I feel as though there is a spin for me. For a while I thought I was getting old and nobody saw me as anything but that.

However, I just started a new job and there have been so many people of all ages that have reached out to me just to say hi. I think it has alot to do with my attitude. I like being crazy and having fun. Making people laugh is always something I enjoy. I think that has drawn alot of people to me.

The other day I was putting up a flag and it was checkered. I asked the guy next to me if he knew what country that was from. He said he didn't. I told him..."It's from Checkerslovakia!"

Old 05-19-2011, 08:15 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,676,585 times
Quote:
I know this thread is a couple years old but Im going to reply anyway.

The only young guys you are going to find are sexually desperate men that can't get find a woman their own age or younger. You may find one and you may have some good sex but him and his friends are going to be making you the butt of their jokes. It simply doesn't work that way. We may even find an older woman attractive but, inside we know if we are with one have accepted that we are losers as men. It would be like a professional woman married to an unemployed man - same thing. We all get our status (and society perceives us) by the status of our mate.

What you need is an accurate picture of your worth. Most women associate their status with the few high status men that used them for convienient sex in the past, no matter how long ago rather than the man they were with for years who IS their level. Your sexual market worth is that of the man that is willing to commit, not the man that uses you for a fling.

The problem is that women WAAAAAY overvalue themselves and dump loving men in while in their mid to late 30's - thinking they can trade up. Most of you end up alone for the rest of your days. Reality check.

The real problem is the female sex is inherently evil and selfish. Any creature that would kill its own fetus or subject it's children to the emotional scars of divorce in an attempt to find a higher status man is evil and souless. There's a special place in hell for middle aged divorcees. It's called the rest of your life.

Peace
You sound freshly divorced and still pretty mad about it. Is it fun having sex with evil people? I can't see myself enjoying it, to be honest.

Old 05-19-2011, 08:43 AM

Hyperhamous?

Old 05-19-2011, 08:44 AM

Hypernomis?

Oh! Hippo?!

Old 05-19-2011, 08:45 AM

Hippopotamus.

Old 05-19-2011, 08:46 AM

Right!

Old 05-19-2011, 08:56 AM

1,781 posts, read 2,680,279 times
Lightbulb Just So You Know...

Quote:
Sorry pal, porking fatties isn't game. In fact, seeing that you are playing the "If I take their side and stick up for women, I'll be a hero and get some sex" angle. Which shows you know absolutely nothing about game and you're in fattie heaven. To each his own.

And I am doing great in the **** department.

Women aren't evil because they hook up with desperate low status young men, although that is exploitation..I hardly think they mind too much.

No, an overwhelming majority of females are evil due to their hypergamous nature.
I'm happily married, to a beautiful, intelligent, and sexywife, thank you very much...and she's no 'fattie'...sorry that, once again, you take the elementary school approach of calling folks names...it's old, it doesn't work, try something else

Secondly, I'm not taking anyone's 'side'...if you had truly read my post, instead of trying to sound like some dime-store 'playa', you would have seen I called out men AND women for that behavior...and 'game' is something I play with my younger nieces and nephews, and assorted family grandkids...I don't need to worry about 'game' because I'm not trying to make myself look like 'Don Juan Superpimp' on a chat forum...

And third, once again, with the 'overwhelming majority of females' junk...just admit that some woman didn't think you were all that, cut your losses, and move on, and quit resorting to labels and names...evil, my a**, you just got called out by some woman and hide behind name-calling as a defense mechanism
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.