Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2009, 10:03 AM

3 posts, read 6,593 times

Advertisements

In my previous posts many moons ago, I mentioned how my ex and I wanted to take it as friends and see where it goes. Well, I don't know how that is turning out since we rarely get to talk to each other. But I saw him last week at a film event. I noticed how he spoke to the other people in the lounge, and people he works with. He seems to be very casual and open with the two females he works with, however, when it came to me, he would be a bit more serious, still teasing but I couldnt help notice how his candor with me was different. He wouldn't even dare touch me to say hi or bye just a kiss on the cheek. However, the way we were interacting spawned a question from one of the ladies he works with asking if we were a couple. But I found it weird she would ask that when clearly he had no interest in me. I remember his body language exactly if anyone cares to break it down for me.
He sat next to me when watching the shows. Even after the break he sat back down with me and we chatted. I noticed how he started to recline back with his body slightly facing me while I still sat up. As the night wore on, he asked me if I was leaving but I couldnt leave without a male to accompany me in that neighborhood I was in, so I wanted him to walk me to the subways. He first offered to pay for the taxi but I didn't want him to do that. So, we left together, got on the subway, he patted the seat next to him for me to sit there. We chatted and teased some more, got off my stop, said it was nice to see me, kiss on the cheek, again, no touching.

I need some clues with this. Thanks!

Last edited by Almadesouls; 11-14-2009 at 10:12 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2009, 10:50 AM

8,568 posts, read 18,095,681 times
Sounds to me as though you are being stiff and uncomfortable and he is picking up on that. If he's patting the seat, taking you home, he's waiting for some comeback to his attempts to get past your stone wall. Ease up. Stop analyzing his every move - and yours. Relax and enjoy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships