Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 02:08 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,875,707 times

Advertisements

What in particular? Spreading rumors to make the person upset or make you guys upset? I don't want anybody here to be upset. You can voice your opinion like well that is "rude" or "mean" or "good" and give respectful advice. Sure. I hope you don't see me as a troll. I am sorry if you did. But you must acknowledge that sometimes if you are mean to a person that person can rightfully react and say mean things about them. I appreciate your question and interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlekitten View Post
Artsyguy, no offense intended.. but are you for real? This sounds like something someone would come up with just to add fuel to the fire, to stir things up to make people mad or use a lot of caps and angry smiley faces at you or something...

CD Land has seen its fair share of trolls.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2007, 02:09 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,875,707 times
Winner? or Whiner?
lol. Hey, if you choose to treat somebody innocent like dirt and trash then there are negative consequences for that. Such a person whom is manipulated can become resentful and angry back at you. It is a part of life. You don't just go around dumping out your BS onto innocent people and smooth talking them into one night stands because you have a sex addiction (which isn't my problem). You can't expect others to sit back and say Oh Well I got used and treated like dirt. I'll just go about my business now and smell some roses for fun. duh. life doesn't happen that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
You are such a winn4r.

Old 10-26-2007, 02:29 PM

10,203 posts, read 27,083,201 times
Calm down, guys and gals.

Stay on topic and don't make each other the topic.

Old 10-26-2007, 03:03 PM

3,982 posts, read 10,444,796 times
and someone tell me which bar that was!!!!

Old 10-26-2007, 04:42 PM

1,267 posts, read 3,284,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalblue View Post
and someone tell me which bar that was!!!!
i think the original poster was talking "hypothetically". so it's a hypothetical bar. for hypothetical situations. imaginary things.

Old 10-26-2007, 07:40 PM

4,978 posts, read 9,499,339 times
Why are women always trying to convince men to be emotional about sex?
They just aren't wired that way.
Why force something?
I think we all do our own thing.

Old 10-26-2007, 07:41 PM

4,978 posts, read 9,499,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlekitten View Post
Artsyguy, no offense intended.. but are you for real? This sounds like something someone would come up with just to add fuel to the fire, to stir things up to make people mad or use a lot of caps and angry smiley faces at you or something...

CD Land has seen its fair share of trolls.
Isn't the troll label a way to discredit someone with a different opinion?

Old 10-26-2007, 07:55 PM

13,584 posts, read 21,356,616 times
I disagree that a fling or short encounter can't be fulfilling emotionally or romantically.

On my road trip in June I met someone in Tennessee,it made me stay there a few days (4) because of it,it was some of the best sex and romantic moments I had.It will be a point I'll look back on my life when I think "what was the best moments" and she'll be among the top of the list.

I actually wanted to know her and remain in contact forever,but because I was hesitant to discuss about (now what?) or the possibilty of her and me living together (along with her 3 kids,which was a huge factor) she has not wanted to remain in contact since.

I just don't want to be tied down,and the fact that we live 4 states away it just complicated the issue but I was hoping to at least keep in contact to know whats going on in her life,and you never know what the future might have held.But no matter what happens even if I never hear from her again I'll always consider her a special person and moment in my life.

Besides that,I have had a couple flings or one night stands,while we didn't bond emotionally like 2 people would over time,there was passion.....eh what ever,Im still trying to figuire out my psychy....better yet I just go with it.

Old 10-26-2007, 09:04 PM

3,020 posts, read 25,703,272 times
Default Jesus, how do you deal with the VD emotionally

Seems to me the rules have changed.

I sort of got back into this game and set out to find a serious girlfriend. Duh, talk about a game loaded with landmines. Any type of casual sex is very risky.

The STD rate is not something to be taken lightly. I am hearing numbers like 1 in 4 or even 1 in 3 might have something. So do very much of it and you should be getting a bit nervous. Just remember those who have something have little incentive to tell you the truth.

Yep, sign me up for scoring in bars with ladies of unknown status. Then just hope them small bugs, germs and viruses don't go around bonding to you. Maybe better to get your zipper welded shut.

Old 10-26-2007, 10:36 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,047,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post
I have a question of the men in this thread.

Am I the only guy here that can have multiple orgasms?
Multiple Over what time period?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships