Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 03:35 PM

35,957 posts, read 30,494,438 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
If I can't get a man because I don't show 40% of my body, then I don't need or want him.
LoL.
If thats what it takes Ill show a man 40% of mine. According to my kids, my bum makes up about 40% so Ill show him the full monty right before I tell him to kiss it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2009, 03:38 PM

4,941 posts, read 8,305,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
LoL.
If thats what it takes Ill show a man 40% of mine. According to my kids, my bum makes up about 40% so Ill show him the full monty right before I tell him to kiss it.

LOL...yeah, take that!....since men are so visual!

Old 11-18-2009, 08:58 PM

888 posts, read 880,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicket View Post
Women are visual, too, guys...why don't you all (well, at least the buff ones) walk around with no shirts on and tight pants?

...sigh...a girl can dream, can't she?
These guys would be called "gay" by those women who claim that their gaydar is correct 100% of the time, even if it's clear that they cannot judge if a guy is or is not - except for the flamboyant type, and everyone can guess that.

Down here in Miami, a lot of straight-looking guys who are married are indeed gay. You can't tell. The arrogant woman's gaydar malfunctions regularly. In fact you cannot tell anything about anyone down here by the way they look. They could have a Kenzo suit and drive a leased Porsche, but be totally behind on their condo association fee and mortgage. Oh, but the women love the Porsche. And their gaydar is purrrrrrrfect.

Anyways, the only time I walk around with no shirts and tight pants is if I'm out with my girlfriend, because if not, I'll be hit on by gay guys and/or be called gay by stupid over-confident or insecure women who have malfunctioning gaydars.

By the way, down here women have fewer choices, they are compelled to show 40%, because it's so freakin' humid here for 8 months out of the year.

Old 11-22-2009, 02:42 AM

888 posts, read 880,292 times
I forgot to say that many women would hate living in Miami precisely for the reason that they would have to show a lot more of their bodies than in cooler climates.

It's fine for a vacation, but it's too much pressure to be doing it on a regular basis.

Old 11-22-2009, 04:57 AM

2,175 posts, read 9,144,088 times
Real women dont have to show anything but inner beauty, personality, intellegence, compassion, and gracefullness to be attractive.
At least that's my opinion.
Quality shows no matter what clothes are being worn.
Anyone can look like a come hither billboard. That doesn't mean you are meeting a quality person.
I met my wife 30 years ago when she worked in a bar. The only thing she was showing was her pretty face and long auburn hair and great legs from the knees down. It was obvious there was a nice body underneath. Her demeanor and actions and "lack of flaunting" were what attracted me to her.
We've been married for 28 years. Raised 6 kids. I still love her. She is still a modest person but her heart and soul and love for her family is golden and proven.
If she had wanted to impress by just showing skin our lives toghether wouldn't have happened and I wouldn't have had such a great soul mate.
Eye candy is nice. But it melts away pretty quick.

Old 11-22-2009, 10:18 AM

20,575 posts, read 19,232,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kygman View Post
The bad part of this study is usually some of the women who bare 40%...shouldn't!
That bears repeating...

Old 11-22-2009, 10:47 AM

20,575 posts, read 19,232,937 times
The answer to the excess of Hollywood glamor is not sack cloth austerity. An unwrapped gift shows contempt for its contents or to me. If one prefers my scintillating personalty but arrives in burlap, then they can take care to discover my wit between stuttered and drunken slurs. Its up to them to wipe the spittle off their face and find the beauty in it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships