Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-18-2009, 11:41 PM

1,838 posts, read 2,975,630 times

Advertisements

Ms. Never Satisfied...
This woman, I mean girl, will try anything to tackle the mind of a man who in some way shows interest in her. Be it with her looks, her personality, or her ambition. Which in this case, it's more than likely ... her looks. She will pry and pry into his life until she gets in, and in some way becomes a piece of his world/daily routine. She won't get too too close though because ultimately this is her M.O., and she probably has so many other men wrapped around her finger that she must keep a reasonable amount of breathing room between she and her "Clientele."

Ms. Never Satisfied is attractive, far exceeds average, yet intelligence embodies her being, so she's not just a "pretty face". She is well rounded and down to earth, and not to mention a freak in the sheets; all qualities men seek and find as an enhancement to her profile.

She has many men she classifies:

Type A. He has the qualities she'd like to see in her husband. Husband material, if you will. He's stable, well rounded, and allows her to be her WHOLE-self.

Type B. This guy satisfies her sexual appetite only, yet he's too unstable to really be the perfect fit for her "perfect" world. Probably working part-time selling cars, and still maintains his street cred. May be ambitious but just can't seem to get on his feet.

Type C. The next guy is probably a little older, stable, yet a player and she's cool with that ... because he's simply a chess piece in her game of love as well. She sees this set up as working her charm on an "older guy" because it makes her feel mature. He builds with her mentally but recognizes her lack of experience.

But of course ... these 3 are never enough.

Type 4. This guy is typically younger and dumber and he pays her a lot of attention, because ultimately he doesn't know any better. She's an older woman, she's fine, and dammit, he will roll with the punches to spend any small amount of time with her she's willing to give him
I did mention she toys with all of their emotions, right? Ok

She only has sex with maybe one, of the above. The rest probably think she's celibate, and she wants to take things slow. (Note: this is more than likely false information.) She limits the others to phone-sex, a weekly visit, and maybe an arousing email to keep him interested

Type D. This guy is intelligent, God fearing, open-minded, yet taken by her "like" for him. This one is the most naive of them all and can't help it ... he's being sucked in by the mind game.

Don't get me wrong, Ms. Never Satisfied knows her real worth, she just doesn't know how to balance wanting it all. She was raised in what some may classify as a good home, parents still happily married, and maintains a great relationship with her family. Of course, she's messed up in life a few times, but they overlook her mistakes because she's on the right track; graduated from high school, in or graduated from college ... a bright future she has.

Ms. Never Satisfied has it all, or at least that's what she thinks. She is so confused that she is even found guilty of delving into past relationships for sex and attention, just to make sure no one forgets her. Even if this guy has moved on to another relationship, she will find some way to make sure she can keep his attention as well.

Ms. Never Satisfied is tactless and sloppy, although she seems to have it together. Her "game" has loose ends, and it's falling apart at the seams because typically, she's young and lacks experience. Funny thing is ... Ms. Never Satisfied complains about being single.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2009, 01:08 AM

17 posts, read 35,394 times
wow. this is really detailed. hmm. i have some of her 'qualities' but not everything. i guess i try to do what she does but i dont think im have the right look.

Old 11-19-2009, 06:29 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,398,043 times
Sounds unfamiliar to me. I'm average in looks and intelligence and I'm easily satisfied. The only thing that resonates with me is the good home part.

Old 11-19-2009, 09:11 AM

9,230 posts, read 16,543,680 times
Too much work. I'm too lazy to be that high maintenance.

Old 11-19-2009, 09:16 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,324,962 times
Like any woman would REALLY admit to being like this. She would have to turn in her "player" card!

Old 11-19-2009, 09:18 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,333,578 times
Women, meh!

Old 11-19-2009, 02:11 PM

lol @ seeniorita

Old 11-19-2009, 02:16 PM

2,115 posts, read 5,029,630 times
You forgot to mention that this woman has self-esteem issues. Any woman that NEEDS to have loads of male attention is suffering from some degree of self-esteem.

Old 11-19-2009, 02:26 PM

^^^I agree
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships