Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2009, 12:20 PM

3,284 posts, read 3,517,308 times

Advertisements

^^lmao. Tell us how you really feel.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2009, 03:42 PM

2,618 posts, read 6,154,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leather Jacket View Post
Time constraints.

I can't tell you how many times I had to remind a couple of ex gfs that it was time to go when we were at a party. They would always be so busy talking with friends and I'd say "Hey (******), I really got to get going, I have class in the morning".

She would say "Oh okay. Just give me another minute."

5 minutes later. "Oh okay, just give me another minute."

15 minutes later. "Oh okay, just give me another minute."

30 minutes later. "Oh okay, just give me another minute."

No, you said 1 more minute 30 minutes ago!

Time constraints *******! Time constraints!
It's worse when you're trying to leave to GO TO the party:

"Honey, should we go now?"

"Honey I'll grab our coats..."

"Okay Honey, I'm gonna go start the car, meet you outside"

"(walk back in house) Honey, are you coming?"

Old 11-19-2009, 03:47 PM

6,749 posts, read 22,040,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post
Many women should know that a man's penis is nothing like corn on the cob. Teeth hurt...
Now anyone with the sense God gave a goose should know that....

Old 11-19-2009, 03:50 PM

6,749 posts, read 22,040,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hansproof View Post
screw cosmo, really!

"50 places you need to touch him"

wtf? Touch his dick!

"bat your eye-lashes over his nipples"

nah, i pretty sure i'd rather have my dick touched.

"nibble on his shoulder"

how about my dick?

Now i know you women have buttons all over your body that need to be switched on. I know this. I've spent years finding them and believe me, i know how to and will push them. But damn, there is one button for a man, a big "easy" button right over his dick. Neon signs pointing towards it, maybe even a tap dancer beside it. Give it a good punch and bam, best sex of his life. It really is that simple

lmborofl

Old 11-19-2009, 04:18 PM

1,838 posts, read 2,967,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
Sex has no connection to love. You can have sex and it does not mean that you love someone - or even that you like someone. It is entirely separate in every way.

This is a big thing that women cannot understand.

20yrsinBranson
who is a woman, and understands.
*Raises hand* I hate when women have sex with a man in 'hopes' of it bringing them closer or thinking it means the man must love them since he's having sex with her only to end up heartbroken and disappointed in the end when her hopes don't materialize.

Old 11-19-2009, 04:21 PM

1,838 posts, read 2,967,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbl-r View Post
if you think about it what adventure or excitement would there be if you knew all about me and I knew all about you? If you live a good life and are genuinely a good person it all works itself out.
Totally agree! and you subconsciously attract what you are.

Old 11-19-2009, 04:46 PM

3,284 posts, read 3,517,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by missymomof3 View Post
Now anyone with the sense God gave a goose should know that....
You'd be surprised.

Old 11-19-2009, 04:53 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,843,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
The toilet seat thing, we sometimes forget to put it down. I wish women could understand we don't mean to leave it up. We just want to pee and get out quickly.
What is needed is a movement to make it the standard to leave it up. What women need to understand is that by doing so, they will not be sitting on any guy's mistake. Seems quite reasonable to me, and logical too but then again, we're talking about what women want.

Perhaps we need a counter movement to have them push the car seat back when they exit the car. Something to negotiate with.

Last edited by NotARedneck; 11-19-2009 at 06:11 PM..

Old 11-19-2009, 05:10 PM

2,089 posts, read 3,894,218 times
Women need to grasp the reality that men do not care about what's going on in a woman's head. Your fantasies drive us mad - no you are not Cinderella, no white knight will show up and sweep you away. And please, after the age of 30, no more mind games, no more emotional drama - it's fun to watch that stuff in the movies (Sleepless in Seattle), but it's brutal on our relationships in real life. Really, we have to go to work in the morning...

Old 11-19-2009, 05:22 PM

1,275 posts, read 3,408,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leather Jacket View Post
Time constraints.

I can't tell you how many times I had to remind a couple of ex gfs that it was time to go when we were at a party. They would always be so busy talking with friends and I'd say "Hey (******), I really got to get going, I have class in the morning".

She would say "Oh okay. Just give me another minute."

5 minutes later. "Oh okay, just give me another minute."

15 minutes later. "Oh okay, just give me another minute."

30 minutes later. "Oh okay, just give me another minute."

No, you said 1 more minute 30 minutes ago!

Time constraints *******! Time constraints!
Interesting point but was the language at the end really neccessary? Respect goes a long way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships