Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2009, 06:49 PM

7 posts, read 16,761 times

Advertisements

I'm still single and looking for a long term relationship. It has been 10 months later since all of the sudden without even giving me hints my fiance broke the engagement saying how he wasn't in love with me no more and didn't wanted anything to do with dating, that he was confused and didn't know what he wanted. So makes me think what about those 3 years. Was I not worth anything?
Forward now we just reminded friends. His girlfriend cheated on him for 3 long months. Not only that but she got pregnant by the OM. What I can't believe is my ex helped her with the abortion and he got back with her just few days ago.
I can't believe he pay for it. What about me? I was always faithful, would visit him about 5 times a week, pay for 4 of his courses, also visited his mother when she once got into an accident and cook for him every time I would visit him.
I still can't believe. After all that, it was still not good enough and he still owns me money . That ***** isn't even that pretty anyways and she doesn't even work.
Has anyone went through that? There is you, the nice person who never cheated and was nothing but faithful and committed. Yet they dumped you and settle for the cheating bastard/stupid girl.

I fell for it when he called me, thinking it was to finally get back with me but no it was to tell me he's giving her a second chance and how much he misses her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2009, 07:00 PM

7,136 posts, read 12,678,383 times
Yes, most nice girls have experienced something similar to what you described.
You just have to move on and consider it a lesson learned. Next time make sure the guy is worthy before giving so freely of yourself. I'm so sorry you were treated so badly, but you are better off without this jerk.

Old 11-19-2009, 07:07 PM

7 posts, read 16,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
Yes, most nice girls have experienced something similar to what you described.
You just have to move on and consider it a lesson learned. Next time make sure the guy is worthy before giving so freely of yourself. I'm so sorry you were treated so badly, but you are better off without this jerk.
I wish I can let him go so easily but not when he still owns me money (the remaining of $400 to be exact). How hilarious, he said he was broken and yet he pays the cheater for the abortion.

So he would rather have some girl that cheats on him, has protected sex and gets pregnant by OM, treat him like dirt for 3 months, lying in his face than me. Unbelievable.

Old 11-19-2009, 07:23 PM

1,863 posts, read 4,300,518 times
I understand that he owes you money, but you'd be better off letting it go. The fact that he hasn't paid you yet while paying for another woman's abortion is all the proof you will EVER need.

Getting over being dumped is rarely ever easy. It looks like you still hold a torch in your heart for him. Push him out of your mind and start paying more attention to yourself and keep the option open for a better man to come along.

He stayed with you making you believe he would marry you. Unless you were given clues that you ignored, that means he was probably being deceitful on some level. Why be with a guy like that?

Nothing wrong with being a nice girl, I know because I am one. There is a fine line between being a nice girl and a fool.

Make sure you are on the right side. A fool will ALWAYS finish last!

Old 11-19-2009, 07:24 PM

2,115 posts, read 5,031,791 times
Maybe he finds you boring?

Everyone likes excitement in life, whether good or bad.

Old 11-19-2009, 08:04 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,551,567 times
It happens to the best of them, men and women alike.

Old 11-19-2009, 08:09 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,880,668 times
What do you mean you visit him?

Old 11-19-2009, 08:13 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,551,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlbowl View Post
I wish I can let him go so easily but not when he still owns me money (the remaining of $400 to be exact). How hilarious, he said he was broken and yet he pays the cheater for the abortion.

So he would rather have some girl that cheats on him, has protected sex and gets pregnant by OM, treat him like dirt for 3 months, lying in his face than me. Unbelievable.
Unfortunately, the best looks, attitude and treatment will mean nothing to someone who doesn't respect themselves enough to command it. People date beneath themselves for a reason.

Old 11-19-2009, 08:18 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,756,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlbowl View Post
I'm still single and looking for a long term relationship. It has been 10 months later since all of the sudden without even giving me hints my fiance broke the engagement saying how he wasn't in love with me no more and didn't wanted anything to do with dating, that he was confused and didn't know what he wanted. So makes me think what about those 3 years. Was I not worth anything?
Forward now we just reminded friends. His girlfriend cheated on him for 3 long months. Not only that but she got pregnant by the OM. What I can't believe is my ex helped her with the abortion and he got back with her just few days ago.
I can't believe he pay for it. What about me? I was always faithful, would visit him about 5 times a week, pay for 4 of his courses, also visited his mother when she once got into an accident and cook for him every time I would visit him.
I still can't believe. After all that, it was still not good enough and he still owns me money . That ***** isn't even that pretty anyways and she doesn't even work.
Has anyone went through that? There is you, the nice person who never cheated and was nothing but faithful and committed. Yet they dumped you and settle for the cheating bastard/stupid girl.

I fell for it when he called me, thinking it was to finally get back with me but no it was to tell me he's giving her a second chance and how much he misses her.
Honey, he's not for you - let him go! Any man who would treat you like this is never going to be good enough for you. The sooner you accept that and stop blaming yourself, the sooner you'll be ready to meet someone else.

Last edited by lovesMountains; 11-19-2009 at 08:27 PM..

Old 11-19-2009, 08:24 PM

3,440 posts, read 8,042,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
It happens to the best of them, men and women alike.

Yea, that's just it, bad people always seem to gravitate to good people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships