Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-20-2009, 02:57 PM

1,057 posts, read 2,011,329 times

Advertisements

Poor little skinny Brittany Murphy... she always seemed kinda lost to me. RIP

Old 12-20-2009, 03:00 PM

19,423 posts, read 15,236,300 times
[quote=Hawk J;12106462]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Haha, I gotta admit, I don't remember the nurse. But you go ahead...

Here She is. I watched reruns...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Welby,_M.D.
Okay, I looked her up. It looks like maybe her name actually was Consuelo. She strongly reminds me of someone, but I still don't think I remember her. Have fun, Hawk!

Old 12-20-2009, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellfire View Post
Poor little skinny Brittany Murphy... she always seemed kinda lost to me. RIP
Oh, my god, I didn't even realize what you had said, yellfire. WTH!!! I'm just so shocked.

Old 12-20-2009, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Oh, my god, I didn't even realize what you had said, yellfire. WTH!!! I'm just so shocked.
Sorry, that was a non-starter...

Preliminary word seems to be "cardiac arrest". She was awfully thin, and I knew there had been a parody of her suspected drug use on Saturday Night Live recently. Well, some drugs, especially stimulants, cause cardiac arrest. Maybe this isn't the case. But 32 years is so young. Again makes me so glad I don't have kids. Too much to worry about...

Old 12-20-2009, 03:45 PM

4,582 posts, read 8,971,139 times
I'm thinking it had a lot to do with drug usage. Especially the more I read about her..

Old 12-20-2009, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Sorry, that was a non-starter...

Preliminary word seems to be "cardiac arrest". She was awfully thin, and I knew there had been a parody of her suspected drug use on Saturday Night Live recently. Well, some drugs, especially stimulants, cause cardiac arrest. Maybe this isn't the case. But 32 years is so young. Again makes me so glad I don't have kids. Too much to worry about...
Oh, yeah, she had been so skinny for such a long time. Of course, I don't know what the cause was... But whenever I see someone so incredibly skinny, far below what you've seen them before, I always wonder if they're using something to keep them that skinny. I don't mean slim and trim, I mean SKINNY.

Old 12-20-2009, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Oh, yeah, she had been so skinny for such a long time. Of course, I don't know what the cause was... But whenever I see someone so incredibly skinny, far below what you've seen them before, I always wonder if they're using something to keep them that skinny. I don't mean slim and trim, I mean SKINNY.
Yeah, exactly. And in Clueless she was at what I thought was a normal weight. There were rumors of anorexia too, which also causes electrolyte imbalances that can lead to cardiac arrest. Either way, too bad. I thought she was cute, kind of irreverent.

Old 12-20-2009, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Yeah, exactly. And in Clueless she was at what I thought was a normal weight. There were rumors of anorexia too, which also causes electrolyte imbalances that can lead to cardiac arrest. Either way, too bad. I thought she was cute, kind of irreverent.
That's what we were just talking about, that was probably a normal, natural weight for her; she was cute as a button.

Well, like you said, whatever the case, it's so sad.

Old 12-20-2009, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingImport View Post
I'm thinking it had a lot to do with drug usage. Especially the more I read about her..
Yeah, I don't know anything about what happened, but, you know, it wouldn't be surprising, just generally speaking...

Old 12-20-2009, 04:26 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,634,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
I cracked a rib once and the pain was excruciating every time I breathed in and being on ones own has it's positives, but certain drawbacks. About 2 months ago I had a horrid case of vertigo and couldn't stand up and walk I had to crawl across the floor to get to the telephone and my vision was so impaired I couldn't even see the numbers to dial 911. After trying a bunch of times I finally got them and the paramedics found me on the front porch in my bathrobe. Dr. said if I'd waited even a minute longer I would have died of renal failure. He said, "you know the saying about being at death's door, well you were definitely knocking on it." The lady next door to me is a hospital nurse if I ever have a problem I know I can go to them.

That is Scary darlin'. I'm mighty glad you are now feelin' better...

Perhaps something like 'Life Alert' would be helpful to you...

I go to the VA hospital once a year for a physical & bloodwork.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships