Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 11:34 PM

2,383 posts, read 6,057,979 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
Something like this happened to me once. I went out on a date and needed to #2. So after it was done I realized I was out of toilet paper and there was only one toilet. I waited for someone to come in and it never happened. So after almost 25 minutes (it was really messy and I would have needed a full roll of tissue) I had to use my socks to wipe my butt. Then my hands got all smelly and there was no soap in the sink. It was terrible and the chick got so pissed off that she left by herself.

What the F?!?! That's hilarious!!! LOL!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2009, 10:27 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,484,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Jesus. TMI for cripe's sake.
NO KIDDING! All of a sudden my pizza doesnt look too appetizing.

Old 11-25-2009, 10:36 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,780,553 times
Did you have a clear view to the restroom? Did you actually see him go in and come out? Perhaps he snuck out for any number of reasons...make a phone call/text, get to an ATM, talk to someone else he either knew or wanted to know? Perhaps he did have some bowel or gas issues going on, it's not completely out of the question and it's something that not everyone feels comfortable sharing. I'd say it's tough to work it back into the conversation after that day has come and gone. For now I'd let it go, but any future red flags need to be discussed and you need a reasonable explanation that you can live with. Making a move of that magnitude requires a great deal of trust and if you have any reservations about moving down there to be closer to him now is the time to iron out all the doubts and observe his behavior next time you are together. Bottom line, trust your instincts.

Old 11-25-2009, 10:41 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,333,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Jesus. TMI for cripe's sake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvcgal View Post
What the F?!?! That's hilarious!!! LOL!!!

True story. This is when the saying "Shyt Happens" was created. LOL

Old 11-25-2009, 08:26 PM

7,005 posts, read 21,333,578 times
To the OP: did you ever hear from this guy again?

Old 11-25-2009, 09:23 PM

3,065 posts, read 8,897,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigirl920 View Post
My guess would be that he was having bowel issues like a couple of people have already said. I don't care how well you know someone - they're not going to announce it in the middle of a bar. I mean, have you regularly shared stories in the past about your...regularity? How did you expect he would react? Poor guy is probably embarrassed.

Maybe he ran out of toilet paper.
Maybe the toilet got plugged up and he didn't want it to overflow.
Maybe he was talking on the phone.
Maybe he was vomiting.

Did you go and check on him at all to be sure he was okay?

He waited 6-7 months for you to go down there. You waited 30-35 minutes for him to come out of the bathroom.

I think you're making a mountain out of a molehill.

agreed. and if it's bothering you that much, just ask him/tell him

Old 12-13-2009, 06:28 PM

39 posts, read 109,396 times
Default soooooo

I couldn't hold it in any longer I sent him a very well written note very well written I didn't get nasty at all took him about a day to read it but when he did he sent me a text and it read: "wow, I just read your message we need to talk. I'll call u when I get off of work, love you." I in turn replied and said okay, love u too. Well later on that evening I got another text message saying: "I just gott of of work and I'm really tired I'll call u on my lunch break tomorrow"
Okay, tomorrow came and went to date 16 days later and nothing so evidently our friendship isn't important enough to hang onto or my feelings weren't important enough to address. Honestly at this point I don't really care. Just wanted to come back to give you an update. Thanx everybody for your input the postive & the negative I guess.

Old 12-13-2009, 06:39 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,654,488 times
Maybe he was talking up some other woman while just visiting with you?

There's nothing between you anymore--so he has every right to do so.

Old 12-13-2009, 06:40 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,560,619 times
At least you got it off your chest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships