Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 09:47 AM

6,749 posts, read 22,078,494 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gudra View Post
The Viking has cometh
God I am a lucky woman
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2009, 09:48 AM

173 posts, read 609,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
No offense to you, but a woman can always at last a man.

you know what I mean.
is that OUT last a man?
If so then i will tell you that you are wrong

Old 11-26-2009, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Amuse Myself View Post
is that OUT last a man?
I was gonna say....

Old 11-26-2009, 09:50 AM

12,957 posts, read 13,671,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
No offense to you, but a woman can always at last a man.

you know what I mean.
I know what you mean, I remember some of the early experiments done by Masters and Johnson (what great names for sexologists ..but I digress) where a hand full of male scientist and one female scientist, tried to "best" each other in a test of sexual endurance, the female scientist took them all on, one at a time of course. The male scientist soon tired and were wanting to all go home while the female scientist was just getting revved up.

Old 11-26-2009, 09:51 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,925,526 times
read an anatomy book.

i'm afraid it's you who is wrong.
women are designed to have sex as much as possible, basically to further the species.

maybe the ones you've had just haven't had the stamina, or maybe you need more practice ?

if the lovin's good, they can go all night !!

Quote:
is that OUT last a man?

Old 11-26-2009, 09:52 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,654,900 times
Ask him to make you several times before he enters.
Talk out loud about whats doing it to you so he is there with you in your thoughts and fantasy.
When he enters, make it all about him and go as long as he can then just wait for the next time.
Personally, I would not do it to myself unless he is there with me. I would let him know that I need HIM.

Old 11-26-2009, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobman View Post
read an anatomy book.

women are designed to have sex as much as possible, basically to further the species.

maybe the ones you've had just haven't had the stamina, or maybe you need more practice ?

OOOOOOOOOOH I thought you meant as far as orgasms....

Old 11-26-2009, 09:56 AM

52,233 posts, read 52,655,546 times
Quote:
is that OUT last a man?
Yes, it is outlast a man.

And what ever you think.

If you're a guy and you think this, then you haven't been with enough women yet.

Old 11-26-2009, 09:56 AM

173 posts, read 609,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobman View Post
read an anatomy book.

Let's see.

1.) For me getting an orgasm is pulling a switch, i can keep going for hours without comming. Or i can do it in two minutes, i'm in control of that.

2.) I can still keep on going even after an orgasm. Having had an orgasm does not stop me, nor hurt me in anyway.

3.) After the first time, it takes me a little bit longer to come the second time. But i have came as many as 3 times in one session.

4.) Alot of the time the man is in better physical condition. And can keep going for a longer time.

5.) It's individual. The reason i answered her post was because she said "Always" . And that is wrong.

I was not answering to who comes the more times. I was answering to whom can last the longest.

Old 11-26-2009, 09:59 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,925,526 times
it's been so long since i studied it, but IIRC it's because a woman recovers much quicker after an orgasm.

for a fit young man, i think it's around 30 minutes, during which time it's prety much impossible to come, if you can even stand to attention.
as we get older, that time increases.

IIRC for a woman, the recovery time is only minutes.
therefore, as she does not have an erection to maintain, if she can maintain appropriate stimulation, it's possible to have multiple orgasms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by missymomof3 View Post
OOOOOOOOOOH I thought you meant as far as orgasms....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships