Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2009, 04:38 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Well I guess I'm shallow and immature because I don't like women who I'm not attracted to in public asking me anything.
What planet are you from? I swear your not even human if someone can't ask you the time unless they fit a certain criteria. No wonder you remain alone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2009, 04:55 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,182,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post

So ladies do you think sometimes you judge creepiness more by how the guy looks then actually creepy behavior?
For me, it's not looks. I chat up almost everybody. On wednesday, I was stuck in traffic and a regular spare changer was hanging out where I was stopped. We coversed for a few minutes, had a couple of laughs, etc. He's homeless, so his looks aren't all that much to speak of. It doesn't bother me.

Not all behavior that would normally be deemed creepy will bother me either. I know a few guys with severe mental illness and while I wouldn't be alone with them, I'll hang out in public. One of them is clearly bizarre and that's ok. He's a good enough friend, tho, people stare when we're out lol. But, there are some guys that have a creepy vibe that's difficult to explain. It's subtle. If I get the vibe a stranger wants something from me (outside someone in crisis of course), without invitation, and with me sending out signals to be left alone, I'll find that a bit creepy.

Old 11-27-2009, 05:29 PM

2,115 posts, read 5,028,639 times
Sometimes it's looks, or more so how he puts himself together (grooming, clothes, and body language), but I swear most of the time it's in the eyes. Some guys just have that look in their eyes where you feel like a stripped piece of meat hanging in the butcher shop for sale. Also, when guys make those over-the-top sexual comments: Annoying and creepy.

But yes, a handsome and charismatic guy can get away with a lot more than one who isn't. C'est la vie.

Old 11-27-2009, 05:31 PM

52,198 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mango tango View Post
But yes, a handsome and charismatic guy can get away with a lot more than one who isn't. C'est la vie.
Yes, I agree, some guys just have that "charm", while it is obvious the ladies like a guy like George Clooney for his looks, but I saw that guy in an interview and he is just one of the coolest, most charming guys I've even seen.

I think I have a little man crush.

Old 11-27-2009, 05:40 PM

2,115 posts, read 5,028,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Yes, I agree, some guys just have that "charm", while it is obvious the ladies like a guy like George Clooney for his looks, but I saw that guy in an interview and he is just one of the coolest, most charming guys I've even seen.

I think I have a little man crush.
We can go stalk him together. You bring the rope. I'll bring the boobs.

Old 11-27-2009, 05:41 PM

20,707 posts, read 19,349,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Well I guess I'm shallow and immature because I don't like women who I'm not attracted to in public asking me anything.

Hi TVandSportsGuy,

And they still safely keep the shattered stained glass from the day the prophetess foresaw your coming long ago when she let out a blood curdling scream and died.

Old 11-27-2009, 05:51 PM

1,084 posts, read 1,547,081 times
I'd have to say that it's never personality. If it's not looks it's behavior and that's not the same thing as personality.

Old 11-27-2009, 06:12 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,917,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
Sometimes it's looks but most times it's the way they talk or look at you and there is an uneasiness that isn't under the catagory of simple awkwardness and then there's that undeniable 6th sense that gives you the feeling he's hiding people in his basement or something and you could be next.
Exactly. For those who don't believe in such things listen to Gavin DeBecker's audiobook on "The Gift of Fear" and you'll never dismiss that little voice again!

Old 11-27-2009, 07:08 PM

52,198 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Quote:
We can go stalk him together. You bring the rope. I'll bring the boobs.
That is some funny ass shyt right there.

Old 11-27-2009, 07:09 PM

19,386 posts, read 15,220,746 times
Quote:
we can go stalk him together. You bring the rope. I'll bring the boobs. :d
LMAO! <blank parser>
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships