Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2012, 08:22 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbub22 View Post
No peeing in my cornflakes. I actually eat oatmeal.

I think its funny with all the beautiful comments. One lady looked like a rhino laying down on her side. One guy with a horseshoe, lady responds with you have pretty eyes...that was funny. Then this lady with a very nice body and mediocre face, posts a pic of herself leaning against a pole...what are you saying here? Very confusing because earlier she posted a pic with her son, what is she doing!?!...i dont think these are smart moves.

By the way, one point to clarify, the black lady from NYC with the obvious boob job. You are beautiful!...and exempt from my rant...but i would not post pics of myself on the Internet.
So - you came on this thread, didn't post a pic - and instead get your jollies from telling everyone how ugly you think they are? Do you feel better about yourself now? Only people that are insecure feel the need to put others down to make themselves feel better. It's pathetic. And why would anyone care what you think anyway?

Old 09-06-2012, 08:23 AM

3,516 posts, read 6,780,102 times
Quote:

I think its funny with all the beautiful comments. One lady looked like a rhino laying down on her side. One guy with a horseshoe, lady responds with you have pretty eyes...that was funny. Then this lady with a very nice body and mediocre face, posts a pic of herself leaning against a pole...what are you saying here? Very confusing because earlier she posted a pic with her son, what is she doing!?!...i dont think these are smart moves.

By the way, one point to clarify, the black lady from NYC with the obvious boob job. You are beautiful!...and exempt from my rant...but i would not post pics of myself on the Internet.

Beauty, like so many things in life, is a bell curve, so of course most people are average looking. This thread isn't a beauty contest, it's a combination "I want to know who I'm talking to" and "I want a few ego-boosting comments" thread. Neither of those motivations are all that reprehensible, in my opinion.

Old 09-06-2012, 08:29 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,718,665 times
Quote:
The people posting pictures of themselves is a sad desire for attention...find someone local!! To be truthful again, no one is beautiful, the mass majority are very average looking and some of you need some work, which explains the need for attention.
You are the one who needs more work than most and not just on the outside, buddy!

Old 09-06-2012, 08:31 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,182,643 times
Quote:

Why does it bother you if people are being nice to each other? Are you really that f*cked up?

Old 09-06-2012, 08:34 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,063,317 times
Quote:
With your significant other next to you? Cyber flirting are we?
Is there anything wrong with flirting? I'm married, not dead...I can appreciate when someone is a good looking person.

He knows I post here, he can read whenever he wants (acutally, we discuss a lot of the threads on here) and he knows it's all in good fun.

Old 09-06-2012, 08:35 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,395,137 times
Quote:

Maybe that's your problem...you should have cornflakes instead of oatmeal.

Too much fiber in your diet...diarrhea of the mouth.

Old 09-06-2012, 08:42 AM

1,259 posts, read 1,835,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
Is there anything wrong with flirting? I'm married, not dead...I can appreciate when someone is a good looking person.

He knows I post here, he can read whenever he wants (acutally, we discuss a lot of the threads on here) and he knows it's all in good fun.
Umm. side note Sixy you look so regal and pretty in your photo! Glad I can put a face with the lady who makes me laugh out loud when I read your post.

Old 09-06-2012, 08:48 AM

1,483 posts, read 3,306,635 times
Default Ha Ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
Maybe that's your problem...you should have cornflakes instead of oatmeal.

Too much fiber in your diet...diarrhea of the mouth.
Good one!

Old 09-06-2012, 08:53 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,063,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FromTN2A2 View Post
Umm. side note Sixy you look so regal and pretty in your photo! Glad I can put a face with the lady who makes me laugh out loud when I read your post.
Well thank you TN! See, now I think you are regal looking. Very polished and very beautiful.

I've never been described as "regal" before. It's a still photo, so you don't get the personality in it...but I'm pretty goofy. Yesterday I managed to fall up the stairs AND down the stairs all in a matter of minutes.

Some days, life is like an SNL skit around here. My poor husband just shakes his head. LOL

Old 09-06-2012, 08:56 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
Well thank you TN! See, now I think you are regal looking. Very polished and very beautiful.

I've never been described as "regal" before. It's a still photo, so you don't get the personality in it...but I'm pretty goofy. Yesterday I managed to fall up the stairs AND down the stairs all in a matter of minutes.

Some days, life is like an SNL skit around here. My poor husband just shakes his head. LOL
Oh - I get the head shake on a daily basis!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships