Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2009, 03:19 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,634,216 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
Interesting..... Not so young, 39...no begonia in the hair (but I should try that look ) and not mexican. Although I look hispanic/latin, I am actually Native American and at 5"9", I stand taller than alot of Mexican men. Similar heritage features but I can't speak much spanish. I came up with the name seeniorita because I always get called that.

I see similarities to Cher, darlin'.

Just try to relax your facial expression...

http://www.poolparty.com/poolparty/i...04/30/cher.jpg
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2009, 03:21 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,551,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
I see similarities to Cher, darlin'.

Just try to relax your facial expression...

http://www.poolparty.com/poolparty/i...04/30/cher.jpg
I think Hawk J is in his 20s, about 5'10, brown hair, brown eyes, about 175 pounds.

How'd I do?

Old 12-03-2009, 03:39 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,634,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
I think Hawk J is in his 20s, about 5'10, brown hair, brown eyes, about 175 pounds.

How'd I do?

ThankYou, Darlin'...

I'm 56...6' tall...my hair was black, now silver, long to the middle of my back...I have blue eyes...180 lbs...I have a full beard.

Some folks refer to me as Grizz...some say the 'Silver Fox'.

I have seen your photo,

Your Beautiful...Your Husband is a Lucky Man.

Old 12-03-2009, 04:11 PM

3,400 posts, read 8,030,217 times
Quote:
Goldie Hawn...

Goldie Hawn - Bing
Aaw gee, thanks. My dad said she was hot back in the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanBlasphemy View Post
Looks: I go with blond, shorter hair, around 5'5, average build, light gray eyes..

Personality: Brutally honest and straight-forward, a more raw sense of humor, is in tune with her life and herself..
Hmm you got it right...but what do you mean by "raw" sense of humor?
I wish I had grey eyes..I dont like my brown ones..But I look awful with blond hair (tried a wig once) and its even more awful short. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
A real gem
LOL I wish I was as shiny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
I'd say you're about 5'6", light brown hair, brown eyes and proportionate.

Ok, I cheated, I looked on your profile. However, I pictured you as a blond with shoulder length hair, about 35 - 40 years old, with blue eyes.
35-40???

Im 23! (I JUST turned 23 on Dec 1st!)

Old 12-03-2009, 04:56 PM

3,849 posts, read 9,422,703 times
Quote:
MAtheBanker: I would have to agree with Gudra on this one for the most part.. "Dark-haired, serious, with glasses." But I would have said medium height.. although I would have never guessed she's a "Utahan".. (Is that a word?)

Personality: Serious, down to earth, reliable, very organized.. A professional a lot of the time, but has the "librarian syndrome" - can get a little crazy when nobody's lookin..
Light-ish hair.
No glasses.
Yes, I'm always very serious unless I'm tired or in a really good mood...then I'm just a ham.
I'm Utahn in the sense I'm from Utah, but I'm nothing like a typical Utahn. I've been an Arizonan for over 5 years
I'm horribly unorganized, despite the fact that I'm terribly OCD about what I do and how I do it
I definitely have a crazy side. Not may people get the pleasure of seeing that
As for the "librarian syndrome", I'd have to change it to "closet future nympho"

Did I just type that?!

Old 12-03-2009, 05:35 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,661,952 times
Quote:
ThankYou, Darlin'...

I'm 56...6' tall...my hair was black, now silver, long to the middle of my back...I have blue eyes...180 lbs...I have a full beard.

Some folks refer to me as Grizz...some say the 'Silver Fox'.
I would have guessed that you had that "rugged" look.

Old 12-03-2009, 05:41 PM

3,467 posts, read 8,142,825 times
^ dark blond, petite, late 30s-ish, small features...okay, I cheated and looked at your profile photo, haha.

Old 12-03-2009, 05:42 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,381,037 times
Quote:
Ok, hopefully this is everyone that I've missed..

MAtheBanker: I would have to agree with Gudra on this one for the most part.. "Dark-haired, serious, with glasses." But I would have said medium height.. although I would have never guessed she's a "Utahan".. (Is that a word?)

Personality: Serious, down to earth, reliable, very organized.. A professional a lot of the time, but has the "librarian syndrome" - can get a little crazy when nobody's lookin..

Gudra: I haven't really known ya long enough to get a good impression, but I'll give it a go. Looks: Dark hair - more black than brunette, average weight, and for some reason, I picture you with an amazing smile.

Personality: Half tom-boy, half girly-girl.. talkative, friendly, a people person..

seeniorita: I know you already described yourself, and I would have been close. I figured dark skinned, Hispanic, 5'5, dark hair with a touch of blond (natural).. Visions of Dora the Explorah flash through my head..

Personality: Very outgoing, eager to try new things, full of ideas, romantic and passionate..

rubber_factory: Dude - I have no friggen clue! I can't even begin to guess here.. all I see is a bunch of rubbers runnin' around.. kinda like that old show, bananas in pajamas.. Don't ask.

IZthe411: I think the name says it all here - a real "g-dog".. Damn, I haven't used that term in a long time! Basically, tall and dark..

Personality: Just chillin'.

2mares: The complete opposite of IZthe411, a real country chick - cowboy hat, boots, and all.. Tall, like 6'0 - 6'1... blond, with maybe a couple dark highlights..

Personality: Good ole' country chick.. Not a redneck by any means, she has more standards than that, but still likes to get a little crazy.

Coolhand: Can't say anything about how ya look, already saw your pic somewhere before..

personality: cool as hell, the type of guy that everyone wants to be around.. smart, funny, and could charm anyone..

Mr Cat: Long, yellow haired with stripes, pointy ears, and long luxurious whiskers.. As far as personality: I think that he thinks he owns the place..

umm.. I think I already got LM..

Max's mama: looks, short and cute.. I picture you as a blonde.. personality: Sarcastic, but in a fun way.. Smart, very enthusastic about life, but has a special part of herself that she keeps only for herself.

Morphous: Man, all I think about is that movie, The Matrix, so I'm not even gunna try!

Lucario: Again, the name just makes me think of mario brothers, so I'll have to pass.. I haven't a clue.

Raena77: Now this one I'm almost positive about, short 5'0 - 5'1, blue eyed brunette, very cute.. I love the name Raena, it just makes me think of a classy lady. Personality: Full of ideas, a romantic, happy, hard working, out-going, and opinionated..

Tropical Trouble - I'm kinda biased here.. I really love that name, makes me think of how the sunset looks over the ocean just before a tropical storm rolls in. I picture you as being tall, long light brown hair, grey eyes, and very athletic..

As for the personality, I think her name says it all.
UB - you have exceeded my expectations in looks department. Niiice.

You were right about everything except for the blonde part.

Old 12-03-2009, 05:45 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,661,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeapple View Post
^ dark blond, petite, late 30s-ish, small features...okay, I cheated and looked at your profile photo, haha.
LOL...

Your orange! According to your pic, your very pretty!

Old 12-03-2009, 06:20 PM

2,163 posts, read 4,340,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
I picture Tropical Trouble as Sandra Bullock, the way she was in "Hope Floats" with Harry Connick, Jr. - smart, overcoming adversity and just someone you'd like to hang out with
Thanks I like to think I'm fairly smart, have definitely overcome adversity and while I'm not the most exciting personality in the world, I do have fun hanging out with friends.

Quote:
Tropical Trouble - I'm kinda biased here.. I really love that name, makes me think of how the sunset looks over the ocean just before a tropical storm rolls in. I picture you as being tall, long light brown hair, grey eyes, and very athletic..

As for the personality, I think her name says it all.
I'm actually 5'6" so not too tall, not too short. I currently have medium reddish/brown hair with some highlights, brilliant blue eyes, and am not very athletic. I'm more of a wannabe athlete - just finished a half marathon in about 3.5 hours I just love tropical islands, and LOVE tropical sunsets over the ocean.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships