Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you sleep with Susan Boyle for 2K?
I'm male and no! 33 80.49%
I'm male and yes! 8 19.51%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 01:03 PM

3,424 posts, read 5,972,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post
Thank God I have no idea what it would be like to be like you.

lol..because you are soooo deep and considerate, that you can form an intelligent opinion of someone from a lighthearted internet thread..

Last edited by yankeegirl313; 12-04-2009 at 01:22 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2009, 01:10 PM

2,540 posts, read 6,228,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Oh give me a break!!! Some of you women who seem to be so upset and offended in this thread need to grow up. I bet if we take a look at some of your past postings, you said things that are truly mean about the likes of Kim Kardashian, Angelina Jolie, Paris Hilton, Lady Gaga, etc. Why so upset with this fun thread about this Susan woman? Is it because you are very much like her and not at all like Kardashian, Jolie, et al.?

Why are you so upset that no one wants to sleep with this hideous looking woman that you have never met? I mean seriously?!?! She may be a nice lady, but Ive seen skid/wipe marks on toilet paper after doing #2 that looks better than she does. This is another perfect example of hipocritical remarks from women defending those who are just like them (Susan Boyle), and bad mouthing those who are not (Angelina Jolie/Kardashian) all due to jealousy.
Feel free to look up my past posts. It's just not my nature to trash people. I'm not like Susan at all, in looks or size. That's not the point. This is just a hateful thread.

Your 2nd paragraph shows your immaturity.

Last edited by yankeegirl313; 12-04-2009 at 01:14 PM.. Reason: not appropriate

Old 12-04-2009, 01:16 PM

2,540 posts, read 6,228,513 times
I thought these new pics (two are on her new CD) are quite flattering of her.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/maiwag/clipart/susanboyle_240.jpg (broken link)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/maiwag/clipart/susan-boyle-for-harper-s-bazaar-ima.jpg (broken link)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/maiwag/clipart/Susan-Boyle-Harpers-1.jpg (broken link)

I know some of you are just having fun, but it is at the hurtful expense of another human being.

Old 12-04-2009, 01:24 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,547,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Oh give me a break!!! Some of you women who seem to be so upset and offended in this thread need to grow up. I bet if we take a look at some of your past postings, you said things that are truly mean about the likes of Kim Kardashian, Angelina Jolie, Paris Hilton, Lady Gaga, etc. Why so upset with this fun thread about this Susan woman? Is it because you are very much like her and not at all like Kardashian, Jolie, et al.?

Why are you so upset that no one wants to sleep with this hideous looking woman that you have never met? I mean seriously?!?! She may be a nice lady, but Ive seen skid/wipe marks on toilet paper after doing #2 that looks better than she does. This is another perfect example of hipocritical remarks from women defending those who are just like them (Susan Boyle), and bad mouthing those who are not (Angelina Jolie/Kardashian) all due to jealousy.

Oh and no one is judging her as a human being solely on her looks. She's probably and sweet and wonderful lady. This thread, the topic has to do with her physical looks and NOT her as a person. Its easy for me and others to understand this, but painfully difficult for some of you to differentiate this.

Here endeth the bashing of this thread.

This is not the first time I've seen you say that any woman that stands up for someone who is fat/ugly must be so themselves

I am not ugly, and I'm DEFINITELY not fat, I just don't think it's nice to make fun of certain people. I didn't preach to anyone about it btw.

How old are you? Do you really think it's jealousy? I've never ripped on Kim Kardashian or Angelina Jolie, or even Lady Gaga, but I probably have ripped on Paris Hilton. And it's not because I'm jealous

Old 12-04-2009, 01:27 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,655,987 times
Anyway.......

She sure can sing!

Old 12-04-2009, 01:28 PM

3,284 posts, read 3,523,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
but I probably have ripped on Paris Hilton. And it's not because I'm jealous
Paris has feelings too, you know.

Old 12-04-2009, 01:28 PM

8,003 posts, read 11,719,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahskye View Post
I thought these new pics (two are on her new CD) are quite flattering of her.

I know some of you are just having fun, but it is at the hurtful expense of another human being.

I saw these...they really are nice, aren't they? One of the things that appeals to me is that first picture. She just looks so cute and her eyes are simply twinkling. She almost looks like she's about to bust out in a giggle. It almost makes me gag to read some of the posts...as if it's ever okay...socially acceptable to have a conversation like "Would you sleep with someone for 2k?" OMG.....I have kids...and one might not be totally horrified to see some 13-15 y.o. kids asking that question (not appropriate or acceptable...but unfortunately par)...but supposed adults. ewwww! not funny, not clever..... in fact, I find it difficult to not feel as if the people making such comments are the ones with the mental deficit! But then, that comment wouldn't be very kind....would it? LOL

Old 12-04-2009, 01:38 PM

3,424 posts, read 5,972,527 times
'Susan, if you're reading this, please excuse us because we are all tards... Now that you know that, go fix your face.'

j/k sometimes I just gotta say something insensitive. Hell, here I come baby!...lol

Old 12-04-2009, 01:42 PM

8,003 posts, read 11,719,353 times
No, but the Socially Appropriateville was a great place to spend the greater part of my life. The deal is....I believe that certain child-like behaviors are wonderful attributes to have....rudeness and social retardedness?...one would hope to grow out of....well, to someone without serious mental health issues anyway. There will always be severely socially challenged folks to keep the other severely socially challenged folks entertained....always someone equally as rude and insecure to laugh at their (funny?) jokes. Just understand, that there will also be those of us who have always been sickened by bullies and crude behavior. To some....rudeness floats their boats....to some...it makes them puke.

Last edited by yankeegirl313; 12-04-2009 at 01:45 PM.. Reason: orphaned post

Old 12-04-2009, 02:43 PM
GLS

1,985 posts, read 5,378,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmel View Post
I wasn't going to post....said I wasn't going to....but my hands seem to have a life of their own. ........ So sad......so very sad.
Thus far you have five posts defending Susan Boyle from depraved humor.
If your lofty goal is to spare her from ridicule, why keep this thread alive?
Every time you post you debride the wound by forcing the thread back up to the top of the queue. Since hurt feelings were pointed out I stopped posting. This is my last post on this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmel View Post
...... Oh...and THIS poster? She was one of the beautiful ones.....the tall, long-legged blondes with the perfect skin, perfect hair, perfect teeth, athletic, gifted in many areas. THIS poster, when single, was a frickin magnet for shallow "pretty" men.........
Maybe you need to ask if this is about Susan Boyle or you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships