Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 12:53 PM

926 posts, read 1,460,005 times

Advertisements

No one ever calls for my booty...alas and sigh
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2007, 03:40 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Oh, all right, if I HAVE to. Geez, the things I do for CD.

;-)

Old 06-03-2007, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Oh, all right, if I HAVE to. Geez, the things I do for CD.

;-)
Well, I had to shame you into it, but the number is 1-900-sir-duke if a woman answers, ask my mom if she can come and get me for the phone, okay?

Old 06-03-2007, 05:06 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
LOL..."Hi, Mrs. Duke? Can dukester come out and play??"

Old 06-03-2007, 05:21 PM

2,267 posts, read 3,295,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukester2 View Post
Well, I had to shame you into it, but the number is 1-900-sir-duke if a woman answers, ask my mom if she can come and get me for the phone, okay?
You live with your Mom???

(sees Duke in a whole NEW light)

Old 06-04-2007, 11:37 AM

74 posts, read 267,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyCo View Post
This is actually a serious inquiry. Do men ever get emotionally involved with the women who start off as booty calls? Or is it "once a booty call, always a booty call"? (Wow, how many times can I say "booty call" in one post?!)
I must say that booty calls are good if it's just that.......but then there are those people who do get attached to the other. A few of the answers I read said that men sometimes do fall in love with that woman.....which is quite true. I think the same way a woman can get attached is the same way a man can get attached.

Old 06-05-2007, 04:38 PM

644 posts, read 3,320,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
Oh you mean like a one night stand. Errr...I'd imagine it has happened a time or two. I have no personal experience in that matter. At least that I can remember...
No, a booty call is a woman who comes over just for sex. The guy gets horny, picks up the phone and says "Hey, baby, you wanna come over and watch a movie?" And that's it. They watch a movie and have sex. No dinner date. No romance. No effort at all on the man's part but for a $5 Blockbuster rental. It's not a courtship and he generally doesn't fall in love with the woman, although she may get bonded to him through sex. Men do not bond through sex. In fact, the best way to win over a man is to not have sex with him until you get some form of commitment. Generally woman who participate in booty calls are just fooling themselves into thinking the man really cares for them. He doesn't...

Artie

Old 06-05-2007, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa_from_Debary View Post
You live with your Mom???

(sees Duke in a whole NEW light)
ROFL..Okay, maybe I made that up

Old 06-05-2007, 07:57 PM

1,005 posts, read 1,889,285 times
Okay, what I've gained so far is - booty calls can be fun if casual, but you will be thought of in a disrespectful manner. Even though you won't be thought of in the highest regard, perhaps formal booty calls differ & phone calls to set them up are plentiful. Sometimes Blockbuster helps with them & your mom can make appts for you via your 900#, but only if you live in the same humble abode.

The part I'm stuck on is if you don't live with your parents, do you somehow set up another booty call & ask them to answer the phone? Formally, of course... Gosh, this is much more difficult than that episode of "Sex & the City" I saw. They never seemed to have problems with this subject... <big sigh>

Old 12-21-2009, 02:55 AM

1 posts, read 5,108 times
Not sure of the answer. Will he fall for the girl or not?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships