Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2010, 12:51 AM

7,829 posts, read 11,788,932 times

Advertisements

For most women height is a plus but I hardly doubt it is something that is set in stone...there are so many short Italian, Hispanic, Latin American, Spanish guys etc. are you saying all of them are unable to find any women? If women only dated guys over 5'10 then half of the men on the planet would be single

Old 03-24-2010, 03:22 AM

332 posts, read 644,312 times
Quote:
For most women height is a plus but I hardly doubt it is something that is set in stone...there are so many short Italian, Hispanic, Latin American, Spanish guys etc. are you saying all of them are unable to find any women? If women only dated guys over 5'10 then half of the men on the planet would be single
It is definitely not set in stone, because if it was than the only men in the world who would be getting laid are the ones who are as tall as Dolph Lundgren for example. If you do not who Dolph Lundgren is, he is that very tall 6 foot 7 blond actor who played a Russian boxer in Rocky 4. The overwhelming majority of women in the world definitely do not end up marrying men who are anywhere near as tall as Dolph Lundgren. Most women end up settling for a man who is alot shorter than Dolph.

Last edited by Golem1979; 03-24-2010 at 03:32 AM..

Old 03-24-2010, 05:08 AM

2,593 posts, read 4,239,198 times
This guy would be a pimp if he lived in our superficial world of today:

Robert Wadlow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 03-24-2010, 05:20 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomzoom3 View Post
This guy would be a pimp if he lived in our superficial world of today:

Robert Wadlow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not for very long; he died at 22.

Old 03-24-2010, 11:44 AM

855 posts, read 1,384,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classy Sis View Post
I am going to give all of you a warning.

The poster known as shortnblack is a black male who is bitter that women will not date him because of his height(WHICH IS THEIR RIGHT TO DO SO).

He was known as Fairguy on the AA Forum at [domain blocked due to spam] and he used to go back and forth with WOMEN(didn't have the balls to get out of line with MEN) and would lash out at any woman who stated she preferred tall(er) men, even thouhg it was nothing against him personally.

As a matter of fact, he had the nerve to get stupid with me because I said that I like guys taller than me. And I did NOT even specify the height.

I would recommend not even discussing this with him because all he does is play the victim.

And if you reply to me shortnblack, be prepared to be read the riot act.
Hey Classy Sis, I don't know who you are or who you are trying to be, but I looked at myself in the mirror and last time I checked, I'm not a fair skinned brother. LOL, I'm pretty dark actually, so there's nothing remotely about me that I'd call fair, not even my hair.

I don't know who this "Fairguy" is, what forum this person is from and why you seem to want to connect this person to me to. I am my own man, I don't need to justify to anyone who I am or who I'm not.

Obviously you've got problems of your own Sistah, if your purpose is to sift through other forums making feeble attempts to connect posters based on what they've said to you and how you reacted to them? That's not Classy at all Sis, and I have no time to try and connect you with another poster on some other forum. It's actually weak and pretty pathetic and cheap. Did this so called "Fairguy," insult you, hurt your feelings, make you cry behind your computer, that you amateurisly have to try to make connections as the same person. Who are you? The internet forum police?

You may riot when ready Grizzly

Old 03-24-2010, 03:22 PM

7,829 posts, read 11,788,932 times
let me tell you so much, if you have the $$ you can be the shortest guy in the room, but to all the women you will still be the tallest.... i'm not saying that is the only thing women look at..what I am saying is that for a woman, if a man has money his appeal increases 100X and his physical shortcomings are somehow conveniently forgotten, suddenly he becomes "funny", "adorable", "charming" or hundreds or other superlatives...

Old 03-24-2010, 08:22 PM

332 posts, read 644,312 times
Quote:
let me tell you so much, if you have the $$ you can be the shortest guy in the room, but to all the women you will still be the tallest.... i'm not saying that is the only thing women look at..what I am saying is that for a woman, if a man has money his appeal increases 100X and his physical shortcomings are somehow conveniently forgotten, suddenly he becomes "funny", "adorable", "charming" or hundreds or other superlatives...
True, Bill Gates is under 6 feet tall yet I doubt most women would say "eeeewwwww I would never go out on a date with Bill Gates because he is too short, I only date men who are over 6 feet tall".

Old 03-24-2010, 08:25 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golem1979 View Post
True, Bill Gates is under 6 feet tall yet I doubt most women would say "eeeewwwww I would never go out on a date with Bill Gates because he is too short, I only date men who are over 6 feet tall".
Well the fact he is smart, rich, family man helps.

Old 03-24-2010, 08:27 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,304,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swiss90 View Post
I'm 5"8-5"9 tall ..do women date shorter guys..? or no way ..
will be interesting to hear women opinion.
No.

Never in the entire history of the earth has a woman ever dated a shorter guy.

But go ahead and ask out a taller woman. You can always be the first

Old 03-24-2010, 08:45 PM

2,058 posts, read 3,304,352 times
My mom is in a very serious relationship with a guy a couple inches shorter than her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships