Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2014, 03:54 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaboy View Post
For me, personally, it's the things I failed to say that were the stupidest.

Sadly, I agree with you (I mean I agree)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2014, 05:25 PM

3,728 posts, read 4,870,163 times
I've got a few:

"No thanks. I don't drink coffee." -Being invited into a girl's place for "coffee"

"My intentions are honorable. I'm not just trying to bang you." -Asking a sober woman out while drunk

"I thought it was going to be Ms Pacman." -After getting the name of this really hot college girl who was wearing a headband with a large red bow (although she found it funny)

"I sure you can handle the mean streets by yourself." -During high school when a girl I had a crush on asked me to walk her home

Old 09-18-2014, 05:33 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,208,559 times
This was with some random chic on the train cause I was bored, NOT someone I was dating.

Woman:"Whats your favorite kind of beer"

Me:"I am a non alcoholic vegetarian"

Woman:"Eww, why even call yourself a man then"

I felt so hurt and just walked away . I shouldn't have replied in the first place. I felt it was rude to act in ignorance, and gave a honest reply. Ladies, what should I have said.

Last edited by Adi from the Brunswicks; 09-18-2014 at 05:45 PM..

Old 09-18-2014, 09:13 PM

3,562 posts, read 4,395,705 times
Several years ago, a grumpy co-worker in his mid 60's, married to the same woman for almost 40 years, arrived at work one morning with somewhat of a smirk and a smile. One of the guys asked if he was smiling because he'd gotten lucky last night. His response:

"Got home last night from work. Marge was parading some dumb dress she bought. Then she asked me, "Well, do you want some." I told her, Nah! You keep it!"

Old 09-19-2014, 07:27 AM

3,562 posts, read 4,395,705 times
To a former GF as she was provocatively undressing before me:

"You wear granny panties???"

There went that potential roll in the hay!

Old 09-19-2014, 08:15 AM

545 posts, read 632,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
This was with some random chic on the train cause I was bored, NOT someone I was dating.

I felt so hurt and just walked away . I shouldn't have replied in the first place. I felt it was rude to act in ignorance, and gave a honest reply. Ladies, what should I have said.
Because I eat p*ssy for breakfast? She gave you a chance to keep it going.

Old 09-19-2014, 08:36 AM

158 posts, read 143,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OvernightDelivery View Post
Because I eat p*ssy for breakfast? She gave you a chance to keep it going.
Doesn't sound too appealing of a "chance" for good conversation to me, but her tone of delivery could have made a big difference. From Adis response I would think he is saying it was a sneering put down, but I could be reading too much into things here.

I think I might be inclined to look her over and give her the old "not even with B Arthur's penis" line. Then walk away. That would be a nuclear response to a nuclear put down.

Just walking away is standing up for yourself too so don't get caught up that you didn't have anything immediately witty to say.

Old 09-19-2014, 09:53 AM

1,724 posts, read 1,602,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chacho_keva View Post
To a former GF as she was provocatively undressing before me:

"You wear granny panties???"

There went that potential roll in the hay!
Man Lesson #34: If you want to bang her, the only thing regarding her panties you should be concerned about, is if you can get her to remove them.

Old 09-19-2014, 09:59 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Quote:

You gave an azzhole answer and you got an azzhole response.

You can say you don't drink, but your response was straight up garbage. You were a jerk to her.

Old 09-19-2014, 10:31 AM

2,084 posts, read 2,622,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Last year, a girl gave me her number.

I told her "You're not attractive enough for me to consider having sex with or having a relationship with." I then threw her number away. I felt bad for saying that because she started crying
Fake. Not sure when people will finally figure this out about this poster.

Quote:

Well you should have replied, but she didn't ask if you were a vegetarian so I don't know why that answer was necessary. Just a short "I don't actually drink beer" would have sufficed. Stupid answer from her though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships