Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 11:24 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,251,255 times

Advertisements

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojTSOANgqhc
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2009, 12:01 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,557,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
So what's the difference in these relationships.

Rhiana's boyfriend apparently beat her up. Yeah...while he was driving. While she continued to verbally abuse him to no end WHILE he was driving. Apparently cause he got a text message from another woman.

Then there is Tiger. I don't know what's going on with that whole situation. I just know he had a fat lip and a broken window by his wife from a golf club. Then of course a busted up car.

So what is going on here. Who is right and wrong in a relationship that goes sour?

Is it alright to take a dispute to a violent level or can we walk away from a situation like an adult and just end it never looking back?
Look at it this way, would you rather walk away like an adult, or have a restraining order to end it, either way you look at it , theres no contact.

Maybe she did get out of hand yelling, he handled the situation like a true abuser.

EDIT
There was no apparently, did you see the photos of her face?

Last edited by virgode; 12-10-2009 at 12:19 AM.. Reason: wesite

Old 12-10-2009, 09:33 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,952,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Look at it this way, would you rather walk away like an adult, or have a restraining order to end it, either way you look at it , theres no contact.

Maybe she did get out of hand yelling, he handled the situation like a true abuser.

EDIT
There was no apparently, did you see the photos of her face?

I don't know.

I didn't like what I saw in her interview. She did admits to "not letting it go." I think she was enjoying the "victim" role with her words. Getting him in trouble so to speak.

I have been in two serious situations EXACTLY like the one that was described. Abuse in the car where the woman wouldn't know when to say when.

On and on and on...to where there were warnings. You know, like water about ready to boil over. I think if you poke the stick at the dog a few too many times you WILL get bit. That's just the way it is.

I had to pull off the side of the road and put a finger right to the end of her nose and threaten that if she ever...I mean EVER spoke to me like that again it would be OVER. She stopped. She then was all lovey dovey. Yeah, she was a mental case.

Then in my marriage the lady decides she is going to stand up to me in the car too. I never laid a hand on her but I will tell you my heart almost popped out of my chest from the extreme anger from the rotten words that came out of that girl's mouth. I was packing my bags when I got home. I had not left yet but I still have a suit case in my closet.

Old 12-10-2009, 09:54 AM

392 posts, read 1,095,726 times
This situation is very simple and certainly not unique or new. It goes back to the dawn of man........"if your guy is not getting it from you, he is getting it from someone else." PERIOD!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships