Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2009, 11:39 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,952,831 times

Advertisements

So what's the difference in these relationships.

Rhiana's boyfriend apparently beat her up. Yeah...while he was driving. While she continued to verbally abuse him to no end WHILE he was driving. Apparently cause he got a text message from another woman.

Then there is Tiger. I don't know what's going on with that whole situation. I just know he had a fat lip and a broken window by his wife from a golf club. Then of course a busted up car.

So what is going on here. Who is right and wrong in a relationship that goes sour?

Is it alright to take a dispute to a violent level or can we walk away from a situation like an adult and just end it never looking back?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2009, 11:43 AM

2,382 posts, read 4,591,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Is it alright to take a dispute to a violent level or can we walk away from a situation like an adult and just end it never looking back?
It is absolutely never alright to take a dispute to the violent level.

Old 12-07-2009, 01:21 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,546,473 times
Quote:
Rhiana's boyfriend apparently beat her up. Yeah...while he was driving. While she continued to verbally abuse him to no end WHILE he was driving. Apparently cause he got a text message from another woman.
What is your point? Yelling at someone while they're driving is far different than beating the crap out of someone because they yelled at you.

Quote:
Then there is Tiger. I don't know what's going on with that whole situation. I just know he had a fat lip and a broken window by his wife from a golf club. Then of course a busted up car.
Find out more.

Quote:
So what is going on here. Who is right and wrong in a relationship that goes sour?
The person who is wrong is wrong. The person who is right is right. There isn't one answer for this.

[uote] Is it alright to take a dispute to a violent level or can we walk away from a situation like an adult and just end it never looking back?[/quote]

This is not an either/or question. No, it is not all right to take a dispute to a violent level AND we can walk away from the situation like and adult and just end it.

Old 12-07-2009, 01:30 PM

890 posts, read 2,785,764 times
I don't watch the news and care less wtf these people are.

Old 12-07-2009, 01:36 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,729,092 times
Quote:

Each partner in a relationship shares in the responsibility of the success or failure of the relationship.

Violence against either partner, regardless of the circumstances, is unacceptable, wrong, immature and illegal.

Old 12-07-2009, 03:38 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,038,202 times
I saw Rihanna on SNL this past Saturday. She is a pretty girl but SERIOUSLY needs to work out. The girl has a booty like a caboose - but it doesn't stay in the rear - it spills put over onto the sides of her thighs. Proof that some people shouldn't be caught dead in leggings.

Old 12-07-2009, 03:54 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,958,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
I saw Rihanna on SNL this past Saturday. She is a pretty girl but SERIOUSLY needs to work out. The girl has a booty like a caboose - but it doesn't stay in the rear - it spills put over onto the sides of her thighs. Proof that some people shouldn't be caught dead in leggings.
LOL!! Oh No You Di'nt!! LMAO!!

I thought the same thing when I saw her. She could use some time off to workout. Its all there, but man, she needs to do something and do it before she turns into Chaka Khan.

Old 12-07-2009, 04:00 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,553,309 times
I saw the nekkid pics of Rhianna and she looked really good. Did she gain weight?

Old 12-07-2009, 04:51 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,546,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle toes View Post
i saw rihanna on snl this past saturday. She is a pretty girl but seriously needs to work out. The girl has a booty like a caboose - but it doesn't stay in the rear - it spills put over onto the sides of her thighs. Proof that some people shouldn't be caught dead in leggings.
lmao!

Old 12-07-2009, 05:30 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,385,663 times
Quote:

Chris Brown was very, very WRONG for hitting Rhianna. I don't care what she did, it is NEVER OK for a man to hit a woman or touch her in a harmful or offensive way.

Tiger was very, very WRONG for cheating on his wife, a woman he should be devoted to because she's also the mother of their kids.

Otherwise, when a non-violent relationship goes sour, both are at fault. Both should recognize that and admit their part in the dispute as a first step to recovery.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships