Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2008, 07:47 AM

1,715 posts, read 6,979,871 times

Advertisements

Just go man. I'm sure it will relieve some stress.

Just remember though, you pay her to leave, not for her services. Why not just look at the CL casual encounters section?

Old 08-21-2008, 08:14 AM

4,500 posts, read 2,843,602 times
Why it is difficult for you to start a relationship with respect beautiful girl and healthy too to share some emotions then to have sex . Of course sex is necessarry for men but feelings and love are very important to human beings.Try to stop thinking about this adventure and make an effort to find your dream girl . I like this way better. It is your decision at last.

Last edited by Mona Mee; 08-21-2008 at 09:20 AM..

Old 08-21-2008, 12:21 PM

1,413 posts, read 3,047,095 times
^^ where are these girls you speak of? LOL.

Old 08-21-2008, 01:39 PM

54,494 posts, read 33,862,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livewire View Post
I didnt read, but judging from the number of replies, I'll bet this one opened a whole new can of worms.
My guess is, what a single, 'desperate' guy Or girl) does is his/her own choice, their own business. If he chooses to see a hooker, thats his choice. If she advertises in several singles websites, that too, is her doing. Just use protection, no matter whether youre a guy or a girl.
I don't care how "desperate" I get, I wouldn't even think of spending any time with a prostitute. I'd rather die a lonely man, than visit a prostitute. It's hard to understand why some men do this. Just the thought of who or what a woman like that have been with, not to mention the number of men she's been with, that is more than enough to nauseate anybody!

I know some women say it's okay for a man to do this, but think about it, if you're a woman, what if you somehow ended up in a relationship with a man that visited prostitutes in recent past? That's more than enough to make any woman shudder! Yes there are means that supposedly protect against sexually transmitted diseases, but they are not 100% safe. In fact I read a while back that the potential of catching something, even when when using protection, is not much less than when not using them.

To the OP, if you want to meet a decent woman, keep sexual intimacy out until you get to know her better. I've been a believer that love-making should only happen when a couple is married, but I failed to adhere to that in past relationships, well.. that's a completely different subject. I also believe there is a big difference between sex and love-making. Making love is more meaningful and it's a beautiful way for a man and a woman to express their feelings of love, joy, and trust towards each other, whereas just sex, especially with a prosititute, is just meaningless.

To me, I also believe that intimacy with a woman can also be about both people showing their affections to each other, and it can be shown in many other ways besides making love, definitely not the wham, bam, thank you m'am type of thing with prostititutes.

Old 08-21-2008, 02:11 PM

2,397 posts, read 6,455,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum Mike View Post
I also believe there is a big difference between sex and love-making. Making love is more meaningful and it's a beautiful way for a man and a woman to express their feelings of love, joy, and trust towards each other, whereas just sex, especially with a prosititute, is just meaningless.
I don't think the OP is interested in "lovemaking," he's just looking for some relief other than flying solo. Why is that so difficult to understand?

Old 08-21-2008, 02:11 PM

78,377 posts, read 60,566,039 times
To the OP. I'm in much the same boat...no sex for about 2 years now (wife was ill then passed away in april).

My conundrum is that I could REALLY REALLY use some physical contact (not talking about just sex) but I'm not ready for a full blown relationship but would love to go out on some dates....so I feel I'm just out of luck because it seems women in their 30's want to date enroute to finding the marrying guy where it seems women in their 20's are more up for the dating thing but are too young for me.

With that said, I wouldn't go to a prostitute as I wouldn't feel comfortable doing that as I generally feel they are not well treated and that future women would not want to date me etc. (I'm also a blood donor and they ask about sex with prostitutes)

Old 08-21-2008, 02:16 PM

7,005 posts, read 21,333,578 times
I don't see why not, as long as you put a helmet on that soldier!

Old 08-21-2008, 02:25 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,620,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
I don't see why not, as long as you put a helmet on that soldier!
What if he's not in a war zone?

Old 08-21-2008, 09:14 PM

3,663 posts, read 8,664,286 times
Go for it!

Old 08-21-2008, 09:38 PM

2,222 posts, read 10,648,168 times
I wouldn't do it. Find other ways to gain pleasure.

There are so many things that can be spread between people and some don't show for years. Take HPV for instance, 10 or 20 years down the road and a woman can end up with cervical cancer or you both could have Bowenoid Papulosis. If you don't know what that is, look it up. My friend received that as a parting gift from a former husband who couldn't keep his pants on.

There's something to be said about patience.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships